Kobe Bryant Leaves New Orleans Arena In Crutches

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
no one is whining and no one is gonna use this as an excuses to say we wont win. idk what all u f*gs are talking about half of u make no sense and clearly have never played anything in your life.

u just hate kobe so much no matter what u gonna go against him vs anything. to say he is doing this for attention is pure nonsense u can tell he hurt his ankle. why would he do this for attention like really plz break that downt to me cause this is stupid .

if he really wanted attention he could say or do alot more things but i dont think he planned to turn on his foot like that just so ppl will talk bout him u n*ggas are pure idiots kobe still number 1 on site.
 7 years ago '06        #102
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Kobe = overrated

/thread
 7 years ago '09        #103
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10534 10534
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
no one is whining and no one is gonna use this as an excuses to say we wont win. idk what all u f*gs are talking about half of u make no sense and clearly have never played anything in your life.

u just hate kobe so much no matter what u gonna go against him vs anything. to say he is doing this for attention is pure nonsense u can tell he hurt his ankle. why would he do this for attention like really plz break that downt to me cause this is stupid .

if he really wanted attention he could say or do alot more things but i dont think he planned to turn on his foot like that just so ppl will talk bout him u n*ggas are pure idiots kobe still number 1 on site.
Nothing you say holds any value, f*ggot.
 7 years ago '10        #104
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
the black mamba will strike. shut you foos up.
 7 years ago '09        #105
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,033 | Props total: 22381 22381

[video - click to view]

"Broken ankles can happen anywhere anytime, they can happen to anyone."

Aw man they used to play this commercial all the time at my old nike job first thing I thought of when I saw this yesterday
 04-25-2011, 04:28 PM         #106
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tallulahmademe said:
i promise i honestly feel this n*gga and paul pierce are the 2 biggest pussies in the league. i respect they game an all but they are straight attention wh0ores....... but i do wish his sh*t fu*ked up tho
Those two or probably the most hardest working players in the league. I don't think u realize how a lot of players play through injuries & pain. The man litterally rolled his ankle & u seem like the average Laker/Kobe hater to wish an injury upon a person like so.
 7 years ago '05        #107
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
Nothing you say holds any value, f*ggot.
but we are suppose to listen to rite cause your not bias at all

what an ididot u got a i hate kobe in your sig how could anyone listen to u bout anything kobe.

that be like me having fu*k crackers in my sig then me asking u to take me serious when i talk bout equal rites. bx the place where lame fu*ks think they matter
 7 years ago '05        #108
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
victory is mine!
 7 years ago '05        #109
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Chainz Graphics said:
Lol...Attention wh0ore...Now Lakers fans will try to say "Oh what a warrior to try to save his team on such a bad injury. Pau lost the game for the Lakers"
You took time to make a sig dedicated to another man ...a man you hate...fu*k you doing calling anybody an "attention wh0ore" for?

fmoney88 said:
lol the only thing missing is kobe coming back to the arena to take jumpers with those crutches

Your team is about to get eliminated to the grizz you shouldn't even be speaking on anything
 04-25-2011, 06:51 PM         #110
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
n*gga get the fu*k outta here....bron gets as much, if not more hate then kobe...and thats a fact
Bron does get hate, but look at the type of hating he gets. He gets hate for being a fu*king diva and making a fu*king special as to where he was going to take his "talents". He went to be a fu*king sidekick rather than being a man. He also tends to have a paranoia of making last second shot.

Kobe gets hate because he gets treatment for his fu*king injury?

I wish your father wouldn't of penetrated the dirtys.lut who was passed outside the club in her car that night....one less bi*ch n*gga in this world to worry about.
 7 years ago '05        #111
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 illicitx said:
Bron does get hate, but look at the type of hating he gets. He gets hate for being a fu*king diva and making a fu*king special as to where he was going to take his "talents". He went to be a fu*king sidekick rather than being a man. He also tends to have a paranoia of making last second shot.

I wish your father wouldn't of penetrated the dirtys.lut who was passed outside the club in her car that night....one less bi*ch n*gga in this world to worry about.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,914 | Props total: 30175 30175
I had a severe ankle sprain last year went home on crutches
And was walking around 2 days later
 7 years ago '05        #113
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 pus*yFiend said:
You took time to make a sig dedicated to another man ...a man you hate...fu*k you doing calling anybody an "attention wh0ore" for?

Your team is about to get eliminated to the grizz you shouldn't even be speaking on anything

illicitx said:

7 years ago '08        #114
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
 CaliIsActive said:
lol, you can tell who dont play sports on here

ankle swells up after you stop playing and take ya shoe off
took the words right off my keyboard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy