Lebron: Cleveland was never my city or my team

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2011, 09:59 AM         #81
teamtrusthoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
let's be honest... who in their right mind would want to be a.ssociated with Cleveland, Ohio?
Drew Carey..
 7 years ago '05        #82
LouieBoi314 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 11 11
 Y.G. said:
Ol St. Charles a.ss n*gga.

04-25-2011, 10:15 AM         #83
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:

7 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Sounds like he's saying he wasn't bigger than the city or team to me.
Really, then why they have that bigass Mural across the street? Why did he get mad at Boobie when Boobie said he was the new King of Cleveland. Dude is a bi*ch, always been a bi*ch he just knows how to run and jump with a basketball but in his Character DNA it says "Muthafu*kin bi*ch"

Rico23 said:
truth.com....edgewater, Beechwood, shaker heights, Solon....certain parts of Cleveland heights and several other NEIGHBORHOODS are better than some of the CITIES that y'all clowns live in yet stay trying to sh*t on Cleveland like Cleveland is just made up of a couple blocks downtown
I wasn't 1 sh*tting on Cleveland although I could, I've been there...O and I live in Charlotte, NC Cleveland aint on our level.

Illuminati said:
Soon to be GOAT I respect him
Stop n*gga...He doesn't pass the eyeball test, and he doesn't have the rings or the stats to substantiate they claim. Until he's anywhere close to Top 5 in Stats/Rings don't do that.

DRAGONFLY JONES said:
cleveland need to blame the owner.. not lebron.. for not getting him sum help ..he had time to make trades and put a real team together instead of expecting this n*gga to play 48 mins every night.. wtf was antwan jamison gonna do???...i woulda left 2!..then gonna talk sht about him after the fact!...just what they fuk they get!!! n*gga always said AKRON..NEVER REPPED CLEVELAND!..THEY TRIED TO CLAIM HIM AS THERE OWN!
Last 1 I'm commenting on cuz I can't take much more of this thread without throwing up. Bron won MVP twice..had the league's highest win % the last few years. The n*gga was in the League for 7 years in Cleveland, if yall muthafu*kas think he had no input into who was brought to the team you sleepin thru life. You don't get to his level of Stardom and not have say so Not Possible. You say the owner should have done it brought in talent. He did, they led the league in wins and went to the Finals. The owner would have done anything Lebron wanted except bring in high priced pieces when "Everybody" knew he was leaving. That doesn't make since from a business side of things. "Sure Lebron I'll go lock up for the next 3 years a few players at $12 million and you can leave after year 1" THe n*gga brainwashed yall into believing he had no help until he got with Wade and Bosh...newsflash they won less game than he did the last 2 years and they're gonna lose in the second round just like last year.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 04-25-2011 at 10:30 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #85
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 jkp said:
A real team? They had the best record in the league how many years in a row?? Lebron is a bum. He doesn't want to be the star... cant handle the pressure. D-Wade is Batman and he's completely happy with being Robin

So much for being the GOAT
they had the best record bcuz lebron was playin 48 min a game! sht u call jamison ..moe williams cryin a.ss and boobie gibson a real team??? bunch of fkn bench players.. nobody on that else on that team averaged more that 20pts a game! u see what happened this year ..went from first to worst again! this aint the jordan bird magic era...them n*ggas aint kno each other like that! these dudes been cool with each other since the first day they been in the league..if u can play with your homie and get paid 17 mil a year doing it why not!

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 04-25-2011 at 10:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #86
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
 Got Cheeve? said:
let's be honest... who in their right mind would want to be a.ssociated with Cleveland, Ohio?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #87
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:
Bone thugs and proudly
 7 years ago '04        #88
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
That's like after you break up with a girl, you try to say you never loved her.

Get outta here with those lies.
 NJallD said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #89
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
That's like after you break up with a girl, you try to say you never loved her.

Get outta here with those lies.
rule #1

we don't love these hoes

you already breakin the rules b
 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM         #90
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goes both ways.... When a team sh*ts on a player, the players say "That's why I'm about my money."

When a player does sh*t like LeBrorn, The Owners say "That's why you treat em like the animals they are."

7 years ago '10        #91
NJallD 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 canal_boys said:
really? ignorance is bliss.

OHIO -

one of the first states to abolished slavery.

Eight U.S. presidents hailed from Ohio at the time of their elections, giving rise to its nickname "Mother of Presidents".

In 2009, Ohio was ranked #4 in the country for best business climate by Site Selection magazine, based on a business-activity database.

Ohio's gross domestic product (GDP) was $466 billion.This ranks Ohio's economy as the seventh-largest of all fifty states and the District of Columbia.

Ohio has the largest bioscience sector in the Midwest, and is a national leader in the "green" economy.

Ohio is the largest producer in the country of plastics, rubber, fabricated metals, electrical equipment, and appliances.

Don't take all the clowning of Cleveland literally. Ohio is strong.

People from Ohio -

Ulysses S. Grant
Neil Armstrong
Thomas Edison
Harvey Firestone
B. F. Goodrich
John D. Rockefeller
George Steinbrenner
Ted Turner (founder of Turner Broadcasting, CNN)
Jack Warner (co-founder of Warner Bros. Studios)

many more. Ohio invented football and most of the top football coaches were either born in ohio, or lived in ohio.

look up Paul Brown.
even tho ohio sucks, props to stayin true to your roots
 7 years ago '05        #92
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Legit1 said:
rep your city brah

I applaud you for defending that sh*thole
LMAO, I live in Sac and im from Cleveland... They're both equal sh*tholes...
 7 years ago '04        #93
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
A typical Q&A with Lebron James. With your typical BX responces

Reporter: How much did you donate to "Charity X"?
Lebron: I donated a million dollars to the cause

BX
"He just signed for 100 million, thats all he going to donate? This guys a joke!"

"Why is he trying to make the charity about himself? This dudes ego keeps him losing"

"Even though Akron and Cleveland is two different cities, he might as well says he is from Cleveland. Being how close it is"

Yeah, that sums it up
 7 years ago '10        #94
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
lebron has a point
 7 years ago '04        #95
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
I was just up there this weekend... theres def worse places you can visit... had to hit up hot sauce williams... i miss that sh*t already...

Last edited by Gmitch528; 04-25-2011 at 02:16 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #96
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Who gives a sh*t. Move on
 04-25-2011, 03:54 PM         #98
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy brought jokes!!!

fu*king douchebag......
 7 years ago '07        #99
Ratty Tat Tat 
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 56 56
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And he wonders why nobody likes him or the Heat

"My goal is to win a championship for the city of Cleveland and I won't stop until I do."

PERFECT STATEMENT.

I'm from CLE born and raised and I watched this bi*ch n*gga walk around here and act like a complete d!ckfu*k to everyone he encountered that wasn;t in his posse.

He's arrogant and retarded just like his crackheads.lut mother and no amount of money can change the the character of someone.
 7 years ago '05        #100
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
fu*k clev and cavs bron dont owe them sh*t tried of ppl still crying bout this

he did nothing wrong even with the tv show still did nothing wrong ppl was just looking for a reason
to hate and that door was open. but if u real with yourself he did nothing wrong. ppl change jobs everyday teams cut players and trade players every day no one say sh*t.

but when a players wants to make his own decison like anyone else ppl wanna be upest smdh
its all over who he is and the fact ppl knew mia was bout to be the sh*t cause all the hate im over it
everyone needs to get over it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy