Kid's born 1995 an on + Hip Hop

most viewed right now
 196
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM         #41
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you should have said from 1990 and later. thats the lil wayne generation.
there are alot of 1990 babies that don't give TWO fu*ks about a lil wayne.
 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM         #42
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80's baby here....
80 was the last greatest generation....
1990 babies??? like your opinion doesn't even count...

1990s babies, bunch of bratty fu*kin people...

like i just laugh when i see arguing about the 1990s...

youngins, still live with parents, still cant even find your way yet...

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Pat McGroin; 04-24-2011 at 08:16 PM..
 04-24-2011, 08:15 PM         #43
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
80's baby here....
80 was the last greatest generation....
1990 babies??? like your opinion doesn't even count...

1990s babies, bunch of bratty fu*kin people...
you was down with the crack era?
 04-24-2011, 08:17 PM         #44
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1994 fam
 7 years ago '04        #45
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,664 | Props total: 11307 11307
 ondatpurple said:
anybody born in the 90s has absolutely no idea about my avy
:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

sh*t would play the classics.i called in a few times.
 04-24-2011, 08:19 PM         #46
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
anybody born in the 90s has absolutely no idea about my avy
........................................ ... Why you have to take it back to the days of the box???? Knowing we don't have anything remotely close anymore.
 7 years ago '09        #47
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 ondatpurple said:
you should have said from 1990 and later. thats the lil wayne generation.
I was born in 1990 and were deff not the lil wayne generation, idk wat ur thinking bro, i started the thread if it was 1990 and on i obv would have no right speaking lol
 7 years ago '10        #48
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 skillahmang said:
:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

sh*t would play the classics.i called in a few times.
 palogee said:
........................................ ... Why you have to take it back to the days of the box???? Knowing we don't have anything remotely close anymore.
I miss The Box
 7 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 skillahmang said:
:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

sh*t would play the classics.i called in a few times.
These younger dudes will never experience The Box. This was back when music stations actually played music, and you could tune in and listen to music all day. Nowadays VH1, BET, MTV are reality tv. The Box was the sh*t, I used to be glued to that station. Remember how the white folks used to always order this video in the late 90's?

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #50
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 JustInCreadible said:
I was born in 1990 and were deff not the lil wayne generation, idk wat ur thinking bro, i started the thread if it was 1990 and on i obv would have no right speaking lol
nah man you gotta admit that ya'll into wayne and all that sh*t. I remember when I was in college even my generation was fu*kin with that carter 1, carter 2 sh*t. so I know ya'll grew up on that sh*t like we grew up on nas, the fugees, bone thugs, biggie, pac, etc.
 04-24-2011, 08:26 PM         #51
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustInCreadible said:
I was born in 1990 and were deff not the lil wayne generation, idk wat ur thinking bro, i started the thread if it was 1990 and on i obv would have no right speaking lol
man I seen mike play, i don't give a fu*k what others have to say, that's all that matter's to me and i aint talking bout the wizards...or his last year with the bulls.

i was here for the mike tyson reign and the mike jackson shut down on the pop genre.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25050 25050
 ondatpurple said:
I miss The Box

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #53
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Chief Dee said:
These younger dudes will never experience The Box. This was back when music stations actually played music, and you could tune in and listen to music all day. Nowadays VH1, BET, MTV are reality tv. The Box was the sh*t, I used to be glued to that station. Remember how the white folks used to always order this video in the late 90's?
I remember when we didn't have cable one summer, all I watched was The Box. even ran up the phone bill and got my a.ss whooped for it too. I stayed ordering that adina howard video
 7 years ago '07        #54
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 ondatpurple said:
nah man you gotta admit that ya'll into wayne and all that sh*t. I remember when I was in college even my generation was fu*kin with that carter 1, carter 2 sh*t. so I know ya'll grew up on that sh*t like we grew up on nas, the fugees, bone thugs, biggie, pac, etc.
yea but i grew up on that too ^
 7 years ago '10        #55
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440

[video - click to view]

 04-24-2011, 08:31 PM         #56
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1991 in this hoe and i dare a n*gga question my ole school knowledge tho

90s rap?

80s rap?


what young n*gga u know rockin out to Youngest In Charge album shawty?
 04-24-2011, 08:31 PM         #57
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
nah man you gotta admit that ya'll into wayne and all that sh*t. I remember when I was in college even my generation was fu*kin with that carter 1, carter 2 sh*t. so I know ya'll grew up on that sh*t like we grew up on nas, the fugees, bone thugs, biggie, pac, etc.
slim everybody from the 90's dont have a carter 1 or 2 CD............the world is bigger than your college campus..........I brought the carter 1 like 5 years after it came out....and it was like pulling teeth to get me to buy it.....same way with carter 2...will i ever buy another wayne cd ? probably fu*king not lol.

lil wayne wasn't doing sh*t in 95 and 96.........sh*t I was listening to the same fu*kers you was naming in your post........wasn't no wacka flocka, plies, rick ross, gucci mane, red cafe, soulja boy around in 95,96 97, but I know DMX, snoop, EPMD, keith murray, LL cool J was.
 7 years ago '07        #58
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
1991 in this hoe and i dare a n*gga question my ole school knowledge tho

90s rap?

80s rap?


what young n*gga u know rockin out to Youngest In Charge album shawty?
i always expected you to be older
 7 years ago '10        #59
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 SlimTrip said:
84 stand up!
 7 years ago '09        #60
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
not all of us who were born 95 or later don't know sh*t about hip hop.

i hate when people a.ssume this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 17
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy