Kid's born 1995 an on + Hip Hop

most viewed right now
 189
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 138
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #261
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
if u wasnt at least 7 when toonami started, then this thread is to teach yall young kids lol

this was the sh*t tho....


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #262
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 DL95 said:
just because i was born in 95 doesnt mean i dont remeber having an n64, gameboy color, and hi c, and yall acting like space jam only played once in 1996, my 8 year cousin got that sh*t on dvd. bytheway what yall know about this
n*gga you was born damn near the same year alot of that sh*t came out.

Our feelings of nostalgia >>>> Your second hand feelings of nostalgia
 04-24-2011, 11:19 PM         #263
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea you guys watched your shorts or whatever that sh*t called

but yu yu hakusho>>>


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #264
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 antoniob 321 said:
Toonami in the early 2000's and late 90's>>>>

5:00 PM - G Gundam
5:30 PM - Dragon Ball Z
6:00 PM - Yu Yu Hakusho
6:30 PM - Transformers: Armada

:agreement6::agreement6:


and we can't forget Adultswim


[pic - click to view]

>>>>


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Yea nickelodeon was dope af

but Cartoon network>>>
My n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #265
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 antoniob 321 said:
Toonami in the early 2000's and late 90's>>>>

5:00 PM - G Gundam
5:30 PM - Dragon Ball Z
6:00 PM - Yu Yu Hakusho
6:30 PM - Transformers: Armada

:agreement6::agreement6:


and we can't forget Adultswim


[pic - click to view]

>>>>


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Yea nickelodeon was dope af

but Cartoon network>>>
:applause::applause: My n*gga even got the schedule down pat.
 7 years ago '05        #266
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #267
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I remember when my moms used to watch this sh*t when I was a kid. Damn.....


[video - click to view]

 04-24-2011, 11:22 PM         #268
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know about you guys, but my transition from boy to man wasn't easy. I remember when I just couldn't watch Nick anymore so I moved over to Disney. I felt like I was growing. Disney definitely had maturer shows at the time I stopped watching. Plus, Disney was closer to Showtime, and Showtime used to show those s3x shows back in the days. But we didn't have Showtime in the cable deal so it was scrambled. I used to get off when I seen them t*tties back in the days. I must have stopped watching Disney around the time Even Steven reruns were airing.
 7 years ago '06        #269
bugsysgd 
space
avatar space
space
$1,076 | Props total: 1 1
1990:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #270
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
this is the oldest show i can remember on nickelodeon when i was a kid

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



and if you had to get up real early in the morning this was on too

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #271
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Da Realness said:
I remember when my moms used to watch this sh*t when I was a kid. Damn.....




You're not alone..i use to watch that sh*t with my moms too..
 04-24-2011, 11:25 PM         #272
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



even as a kid I thought the host was bad as f**k
 04-24-2011, 11:26 PM         #274
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm still afraid to watch "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?"
 7 years ago '06        #275
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
...if u dont remember this..then...


[video - click to view]


Mya..... ...
 7 years ago '10        #276
Official253 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
1992!
 7 years ago '05        #277
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 justinjones said:
and if you had to get up real early in the morning this was on too

[pic - click to view]

 pabloescobarjr said:

[pic - click to view]




even as a kid I thought the host was bad as f**k
This is what im talking about right here! we need to get more obscure BX. alot of yall not digging hard enough in your memories. Stop mentioning sh*t we could see on YouTube at anytime.
 7 years ago '04        #278
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,408 | Props total: 6437 6437
 Joe Budden said:
I don't know about you guys, but my transition from boy to man wasn't easy. I remember when I just couldn't watch Nick anymore so I moved over to Disney. I felt like I was growing. Disney definitely had maturer shows at the time I stopped watching. Plus, Disney was closer to Showtime, and Showtime used to show those s3x shows back in the days. But we didn't have Showtime in the cable deal so it was scrambled. I used to get off when I seen them t*tties back in the days. I must have stopped watching Disney around the time Even Steven reruns were airing.
i can't even lie
i remember when hbo used to be on basic cable and i turned to real s3x on accident when i was 6,7
all i could do was
 04-24-2011, 11:29 PM         #279
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo i fu*ks with the cartoon shows in the 90's, but the early 2000 and late 90's every cartoon show was PERFECT


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #280
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 695 695
 ra1n said:
Instead of dwelling on the past, we should figure out how to make the present/future better. This generation of mindless robots lacks creativity.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy