UK Rap vs US Rap

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
let's take it back to '06, who could fu*k with these n*ggas?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #142
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I'm from England and love US hip hop BUT UK hip hop has a lot more better emcees coming out. Klashnekoff, Phi-Life Cypher, Jehst, Akala, No Lay, J2K, Bashy, Kano, Low Key, Skinnyman, Wretch 32
 7 years ago '07        #143
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
um no they don't
Um yes they do.

Sit down and listen to the lyrics and the lyrical content of our artist, it's far more superior.
 7 years ago '07        #144
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Coke Wave said:
let's take it back to '06, who could fu*k with these n*ggas?

You already know!

What separates S.A.S music from the rest is the hard punchlines & their overal delivery back n fourth.

Best duo in the rap game at the moment, in fact for the last 10 years.
 7 years ago '08        #145
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
It's hard to compare imo, hip hop here in the states have evolved so far from the mid 80's until now. Where's the Uk just started about 10 maybe 12 years ago. That puts them around the Cash Money, No Limit era, you can't expect artist from the U.S. to try to match what the UK is doin. That's why here in the states your seeing diffrent versions or forms of hip hop i.e (Andre 3000 Speakerboxx, Kanye West - 808's, ) Artist are trying to explore the sound of the music and push hip hop to a different sound yet keep it hip hop, some people don't like today's hip-hop because there still looking to hear that mid to late 90's sound or whatever era they felt that hip hop was the beat. But from what you posted so far, there are a few artist I can see my self listeniing to.

Just one man's view though

Last edited by T2THEONE; 04-29-2011 at 03:41 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #146
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17159 17159
please tell me somebody posted the rollerskater gif, 8 pages deep better in that mothafu*ka
 7 years ago '08        #147
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17159 17159
 mR ReZiW said:
I agree.. but

UK Rap at this present day in time>>>>>>>>>>>> NY Rap at this present day in time

NY Rap aint been hard for a couple years..

Why do I have to keep repeating the same thing. Our scenes just too strong atm.

This doesn't even look natural, if would be like a US rapper began to act out like Austin Powers, acting and sh*t. dudes faking that funk all up in that video, talking about they clap and all this sh*t, fu*k out of here.

Last edited by The N; 04-29-2011 at 04:06 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #148
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
 pkilla111 said:
fuk they rappin about poppy seeds and crumpets and tea and the mean streets of london
Why don't you get out from under whatever rock you are living under and travel the world instead of trying to be funny with lame stereotypes on a hip hop website? Just a thought...

pkilla111 said:
and if their so much better why u gotta us rapper in ya avi instead of a uk rapper
I didn't say I didn't like US rap, look @ my first post. I think Joe Budden is a great lyricist coming from America. Him & Vakill are two of my fav's but if your talking about social lyricism and street poetry I personally think the UK has stronger emcee's coming from the underground doesn't mean ALL US rappers are sh*t...
 04-29-2011, 06:52 PM         #149
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This doesn't even look natural, if would be like a US rapper began to act out like Austin Powers, acting and sh*t. dudes faking that funk all up in that video, talking about they clap and all this sh*t, fu*k out of here.

I dont really wanna go down this road, aint tryna glorify this life.

I'd straight up say if these guys were fake, the fact is they aint... they all put in work.
On da UK Rap scene no one rates you unless you got a name on road, just how it is.
 7 years ago '05        #150
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 mR ReZiW said:
I had to come back for this.. how you talking bout northstar are gangsters for real when their boss is a snitch. C1 trying get invovled in murders then talk to police

didn't wna make it a street ting but still
Lol i dont even care about none of these dudes, i was just sayin, noone respects some bummy dudes rapping outside their house in london.....atleast northstar have some kind of movement, atleast they have money and international connects.....

and c1 aint a snitch, i didnt even say nuttin about c1, i said ratty.....but even clint, best believe if u wanna talk dum street sh*t, clint has probably done way more sh*t than the people you posted...

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 04-29-2011 at 07:29 PM..
 04-29-2011, 07:31 PM         #151
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
Lol i dont even care about none of these dudes, i was just sayin, noone respects some bummy dudes rapping outside their house in london.....atleast northstar have some kind of movement, atleast they have money and international connects.....

and c1 aint a snitch, i didnt even say nuttin about c1, i said ratty.....but even clint, best believe if u wanna talk dum street sh*t, clint has probably done way more sh*t than anyone on any video you posted so chill with that crap.....
allow licking bottom, especially when you got no idea what you're talking about.

Listen, I wasn't even tryna hot you up. But from when I see your posts bout 'Max B got bullied in the hod reh teh teh'... I'm thinking People gotta know that this guys a beg friend, you too old to be dropping hear/say

The irony of your username
 7 years ago '05        #152
space
space
space
yet everything i said is true, and you callin C1 a snitch, cos you heard it from the internet or some LF boys........so your point is bullsh*t.........

actin like the hood police and dont even know wat u yappin about......
 04-29-2011, 07:49 PM         #153
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know what I'm talking bout all too well. Like I said, I'm not even ere to say so n so done what. Cah I don't really care

But allow this fake hood talk, I see it's your gimmick.. but still be easy, we all know your a big tough guy
 04-29-2011, 07:52 PM         #154
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I'm from England and love US hip hop BUT UK hip hop has a lot more better emcees coming out. Klashnekoff, Phi-Life Cypher, Jehst, Akala, No Lay, J2K, Bashy, Kano, Low Key, Skinnyman, Wretch 32
MMMMMMMMMMM

Feeling that line up
 7 years ago '05        #155
space
space
space
lmao c1 aint a snitch, and you cant prove that

and everything i said about max, you can find on youtube, backed by real people.......

the end.....
 04-29-2011, 08:01 PM         #156
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
lmao c1 aint a snitch, and you cant prove that

and everything i said about max, you can find on youtube, backed by real people.......

the end.....
 04-29-2011, 08:01 PM         #157
Flacco Da Gawd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
grime is something completely different son
I'm aware.. I have Akala CDs.. Kano.. Jehst.. Lowkey.. Rodney P.. you aren't gonna school me on anything in the UK rap scene.. I've been listening to it since at least 02/03..

Some of it is pretty good.. MOST of it is trash

Much like the American scene.. but our best > your best

Your worst > our worst
 7 years ago '05        #158
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:

and the biggest joke of all, is from the start i was talking about MONEY, but you thought i was talkin about bodies or something, and c1 back in the day was one of the biggest hutslers in the city, period......

and ratty, is a millionaire......thats what i was really talking about, was money and status......thats why i said these lil dudes outside their house arnt respectable.....

but cos you dont really know wtf is going on, and you had no idea of that, because you were probably like 15 when he was doing his thing......you thought i ment who was gully or something.....

thats why northstar make movies, thats y they know 50 cent, thats why ratty fu*ks with bmf, thats why he knows david beckham.....

and im not even hating on you for not knowing, and i have no idea about whats going on in london right now, thats true.......them lil gibset boys probably do their thing or whatever, i have no clue.......but i know there not really make big moves other than being on the street...
 04-29-2011, 08:21 PM         #159
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I have no clue.... But I know"

Those are your own words, nuff a.ssumptions and arse licking on your behalf. Dead the groupie sh*t

From the time you're saying you got 'no idea whats goin on in london right now' sekkle yourself. Full of sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #160
space
space
space
cant believe u got me talkin bout some dudes i dont give a fu*k about.........

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy