UK Rap vs US Rap

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2011, 07:00 AM         #81
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres more than one accent in the uk........................its like saying all americans talk like gucci mane!

but i guess i can see why people from america cant take our accents serious, but then again i cant take southern accents in america serious.

oh and i can confirm i have never heard a song by SAS, id dont even know who the fu*k they are?
 04-25-2011, 07:20 AM         #82
ODOUBLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

04-25-2011, 07:36 AM         #83
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
Some of the hardest youngers from South London (The realest)

The way you came in here acting like you was gonna school me on my own music, the more videos you post the more moist I think you are. From the time your calling krept n konan youngers I'm thinking your like 35yrs old...

Where r u from? you know gipset don't even exist no more init... And your posting these old old videos.. Atleast post suttem like this... feel me

[video - click to view]

K. Slack said:

So I guess Blade Brown never heard this???? Riiiigghhhhhttt!!!!
And you've never heard of a sample???? Riiiiggghhhhtttt!!!!
 04-25-2011, 07:37 AM         #84
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 krish_2k4 said:
theres more than one accent in the uk........................its like saying all americans talk like gucci mane!

but i guess i can see why people from america cant take our accents serious, but then again i cant take southern accents in america serious.

oh and i can confirm i have never heard a song by SAS, id dont even know who the fu*k they are?
c/s the bold.. thats what 99.9% of the LDN population would say. Allow the SAS d!ckriding
 04-25-2011, 07:45 AM         #85
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And its not even a black ting, we got the white dons goin inn..i

[video - click to view]

banks is nice wit it, street credibilty aint there but still. bars is bars

[video - click to view]

Strapzys decent, hes affiliated

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-25-2011 at 07:47 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #86
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 mR ReZiW said:
c/s the bold.. thats what 99.9% of the LDN population would say. Allow the SAS d!ckriding
You must be mad to agree that most people in London who are in to rap haven't heard of S.A.S.

Anyway this aint about S.A.S and there's certainly no d!ck-riding, i just support one of the best rap duo's out there, their delivery & punchline are top-notch & that's what they get recognised for...i'm proud that they rep London to the whole world.

But in all fairness, there are many other UK rappers i like...such as:

Skrilla Kid Villian
Haze
Pak-Man
Giggs (in some aspects)
Lowkey
Swizz
K-Koke
....and some others
 04-25-2011, 11:16 AM         #87
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
us rap was, is and will forever be a TRILLION times better than UK rap.

the thread starter is a moron for even making such a sh*t thread.. the two things are not comparable.

BS Thread closed. nobody comment or come back anymore you're adding fuel to the fire.
 04-25-2011, 11:16 AM         #88
VigilanteSeason  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming from a UK cat ^^^
 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM         #89
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VigilanteSeason said:
coming from a UK cat ^^^

Get da fu*k outta ere like your even repping uk ard, talking all yanky n sh*t.

There is no comparison

Hence the original thread title being "UK Rap>>>>> US Rap" But some d!ckhead mod got hurt n try change it.

tbh I was just whipping up a frenzy to get the masses attention which evidently was a success. But rahhh like I been and done said

There aint no US Streep Rap scene no more, that sh*t went n died an goon to heaven. If you wanna hear someone kick that hard straight off the block wit a pack of wraps.. Bump this UK sh*t

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #90
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Uk rap is severely undeveloped this a stupid thread you cant compare the two genres of music the uk has made a big impact on the states e.g monie love, slick rick, mf doom. However the only decent rappers in the uk now are roots manuva, ty, klashnekoff and sway apart from that there are no decent rapper in the uk because they all try real hard to be american. Alot of the time grime artist claim to be rappers which just makes me laugh.
 04-25-2011, 01:25 PM         #91
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as long as yall have them nasty a.ss accents, no ones ever gonna truly respect yall. have a nice day.
 04-25-2011, 01:52 PM         #92
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
Uk rap is severely undeveloped this a stupid thread you cant compare the two genres of music the uk has made a big impact on the states e.g monie love, slick rick, mf doom. However the only decent rappers in the uk now are roots manuva, ty, klashnekoff and sway apart from that there are no decent rapper in the uk because they all try real hard to be american. Alot of the time grime artist claim to be rappers which just makes me laugh.
roots manuva, ty are like 45yrs old. klash n sway were hot like 6 yrs ago.. you aint on the scene bro.. allow making posts on something you know nothing about cos you look stupid

BasedSkins said:
i read everything this motherfu*ker type in this n*gga accent

[pic - click to view]

you been in here tryna get LOLs from your dry posts since yday.. quit already your not funny everyones heard dem dead jokes thousand times over

on da flip side, you like lil b. Your the reason US Rap is making such a drastic decline. Then nex generation of US youth are fu*kin homos. c*nts like you are the reason Rap from the US streets dont get no spins
 7 years ago '05        #93
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Half the video's you UK as*holes posted had US type beats and flows. Some of these as*holes spitting are making no sense or their accents are so heavy you can barely understand. No one is doubting the talent of rappers from the UK, but they will never overtake the US rap scene. Keep fu*king dreaming. And furthermore. I don't give a flying fu*k how much dope they dealt or who they k!lled. They're fu*king rappers, if they're still doing that sh*t while getting rap money, they're fu*king retards anyways. Thread Starter sounds like a little kid. Keep it moving.
 04-25-2011, 02:03 PM         #94
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Says the kid who just learnt how to swear

LOL @ the irony of his post. So we can all understand wt dem south n*ggas r taalking bout yea?

the level of stupidity on bx is ridiculous

They are doubting the talent and thats the whole point of the thread.

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-25-2011 at 02:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #95
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
This entire thread has me like

[pic - click to view]

This ain't rock homie...you got your hands on that back in the day...you WONT get this one
"Piss Off" as ya'll boys 'cross the pond would say
 7 years ago '05        #96
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
UK rap is better than most US Mainstream

But that TS gave some weak examples.
 7 years ago '05        #97
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 469 469
 mR ReZiW said:
And its not even a black ting, we got the white dons goin inn..i

banks is nice wit it, street credibilty aint there but still. bars is bars

Strapzys decent, hes affiliated
sorry but this is weeeeeeak. You wont convince anybody with that sh*t!
 7 years ago '05        #98
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
Says the kid who just learnt how to swear

LOL @ the irony of his post. So we can all understand wt dem south n*ggas r taalking bout yea?

the level of stupidity on bx is ridiculous

They are doubting the talent and thats the whole point of the thread.
How old are you n*gga? You're acting like a 15 yr old hurt girl. Pull your skirt up. I've never once had a problem understanding southern rappers. Since you wanna talk about Southern Rappers, Scarface in his 40s > any rapper you posted from the uk or will post.
 04-25-2011, 02:23 PM         #99
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:
sorry but this is weeeeeeak. You wont convince anybody with that sh*t!
come wit suttem den bro

lol @ I have no problem understanding southern rappers. why wud u post blatant lies
 7 years ago '05        #100
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
You're not good at this.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy