most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
lol @ this sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #42
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
northstar is the only uk rap i fu*k with........

any brainless fool can shoot a bunch of ppl and talk sh*t, but them northstar dudes are gangsters forreal allways gettin paper and keepin sh*t on lock........

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 04-24-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 04-24-2011, 07:06 PM         #43
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pkilla111 said:
off a fu*kin uk rap thread goin to 3 pages
I get sh*t crackin

US gangsta raps absolutely dead. its all about that London Ryder Muzik

Dunno how you think northstar are the only guys gettin it in, behave yourself with them stupid comments... Especially when you got no idea what you're talking about

Thats the main problem with in this thread, none of you really know what you're talking apart from a couple posts
 7 years ago '10        #44
OrlandoAnderson 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
i would say us rap is much better but you cant act like we dont have some sick artists

[video - click to view]

tell me this aint sick
 7 years ago '10        #45
OrlandoAnderson 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$235 | Props total: 0 0
also dot rotten is grime ^
 7 years ago '07        #46
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
Skrilla Kid Villain 'I Still Move Work' >>>>>> Everything that Gucci Mane put out.

Cant deny this aint hard!

[video - click to view]

04-24-2011, 07:29 PM         #47
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
All of the lights remix ..british version)....pour up the tea in here baby, extra sweet i want yall to taste this, pour up the tea in here baby,you know i need you to taste everything (everything), tea bars , sword scars, if you want it you can get it the crumpets for the rest of your life

aye whats in them crumpets, rocks? thats why they teef bad :jay:
 04-24-2011, 07:34 PM         #48
Slumite  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, i need that warm tea with my crumpets, uh huh, screamin thats nothin, pinky finger out when i drink something. Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, tea and crumpets, i need that warm tea with my crumpets, uh huh, screamin thats nothin, pinky finger out when i drink something.
Why u mad tho

Don't you dare put your elbows on the table when you're eating! -missed this one
 7 years ago '05        #49
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
I get sh*t crackin

US gangsta raps absolutely dead. its all about that London Ryder Muzik

Dunno how you think northstar are the only guys gettin it in, behave yourself with them stupid comments... Especially when you got no idea what you're talking about

Thats the main problem with in this thread, none of you really know what you're talking apart from a couple posts
haha ratty is the only gangster from the ''uk'' thats got respect worldwide......the rest of them aint known outside their block......

you talkin bout some little kids that may have shot somebody, im talkin about worldwide crime families, that have connects from jamacia to ny to london to paris, etc.....

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 04-24-2011 at 07:52 PM..
 04-24-2011, 07:51 PM         #50
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
haha ratty is the only gangster from the ''uk'' thats got respect worldwide......the rest of them aint known outside their block......

be serious dude, northstar are grown men, not jus some lil kids rappin like the people u posted....
You talk too much, always acting like you know whats really good. People like you p!ss me off, cos they're always the fool that don't know sh*t

You don't know whats goin on these london roads to say whos gettin it in and who aint. We all know your a tough guy in real life, no need to bless us with your "street knowledge"
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
You talk too much, always acting like you know whats really good. People like you p!ss me off, cos they're always the fool that don't know sh*t

You don't know whats goin on these london roads to say whos gettin it in and who aint. We all know your a tough guy in real life, no need to bless us with your "street knowledge"
i aint tough at all or claiming to be........or claiming to be connected to nothing nowhere no how......

but you hating on like the only dudes thats global.......claiming they aint sh*t, and im just tellin u the sky is blue......
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
space
aint u from the eastend? u should kno old fat white ppl run more sh*t than these dudes outside spittin in their nike hoodies
 04-24-2011, 08:02 PM         #53
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
fu*k they teeth them n*ggas medieval accents be having me like

them n*ggas be rapping about the street and being hard with a harry potter accent

n*ggas steady rappin bout goin mad aleck wit knife crimes & hidin da murder weapon in the loo :sadcam:
 7 years ago '06        #54
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
cuthber80 (UK rapper/singer) , raw like an uncompressed file
 7 years ago '07        #55
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 BasedSkins said:
fu*k they teeth them n*ggas medieval accents be having me like

them n*ggas be rapping about the street and being hard with a harry potter accent
^^^ This is personally why I cant fu*k wit any Uk rap; that accent is annoying as sh*t on tracks
 7 years ago '07        #56
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
 Marvin Hagler said:

n*ggas steady rappin bout goin mad aleck wit knife crimes & hidin da murder weapon in the loo :sadcam:
 04-24-2011, 08:36 PM         #57
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
i aint tough at all or claiming to be........or claiming to be connected to nothing nowhere no how......

but you hating on like the only dudes thats global.......claiming they aint sh*t, and im just tellin u the sky is blue......
Who said they aint sh*t? tell me where I said that?

Eastend? no one uses that word unless your from the 1960s.

I'm southwest bossman, like I said you got no idea what your talking bout so its best to hush hush. No connects so you just basically admitted your talking out your arse... ya simi

And who are you to say how much money these n*ggas are getting, for the 4th time.. your not from here you dont know what goes on and whos on what hustle. I can tell you now guys are gettin it in more than you could imagine

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-24-2011 at 08:39 PM..
 04-24-2011, 08:41 PM         #58
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only nice n*ggas from london are SAS and tinie tempah nh
 04-24-2011, 08:50 PM         #59
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeugkk said:
only nice n*ggas from london are SAS and tinie tempah nh
no one even knows sas over here, i didnt kno bout dem properly til i joined bx

and saying tinies the nicest from london is like saying the nicest in US
 7 years ago '11        #60
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 1335 1335
 BasedSkins said:
All of the lights remix ..british version)....pour up the tea in here baby, extra sweet i want yall to taste this, pour up the tea in here baby,you know i need you to taste everything (everything), tea bars , sword scars, if you want it you can get it the crumpets for the rest of your life

i hate this n*gga for this sh*t, n*gga made me spit up the coke i was drinking, straight ether served

oh n on topic wit the thread

music about wizards and afternoon tea

nah fu*k outta here
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy