most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #41
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 Bullseye said:
Depends what kind of family you have. I've seen family businesses that go great and some that get real ugly.
point is..dont even bother..because chances are...they will go bad..

you cant just fire your sister..or your dad..and go on with your day and everything is fine
 6 years ago '07        #42
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Gmengfx said:
point is..dont even bother..because chances are...they will go bad..

you cant just fire your sister..or your dad..and go on with your day and everything is fine
Yeah, but you can trust them to handle the money more than you can trust a stranger who has no interest in your family's well being. I know folks who have been store managers and even a.ssistant managers and they all stole money on a daily basis.
 6 years ago '05        #43
CLARITY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 492 492
What are some businesses that don't have alot of competition?
 06-21-2011, 07:14 PM         #44
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mboydii said:
fu*k what everyone is talking about. REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY. I don't do sh*t but listen to bi*ches complain. I get section 8 checks every month. It's rough to get going, but once it's rolling. Damn. I just bought an 18 unit here for $40k. Only in America. It was trashed though. I'm currently cleaning it up.
U DON'T NEED MAD MONEY TO BUY REAL ESTATE. I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE FOR $2700. sold it for $11000. It's good in the hood. Low expectations and typically cash deals.
listen to this man right here, he knows what the fu*k hes talking about. im looking to get into this in the near future, just doing my research right now. reading up on some real estate investment books and sh*t like that. i live in NY so its a lil harder cause you cant get no multi-family houses out here for cheap. but good luck my man. hit me up keep me posted on how your doing. and also i read a book about an indian DR. who came here with nothing and became rich from turning all his property into section 8. your guaranteed your money every month. you have to deal with ghetto trash but your guaranteed your money.
 06-21-2011, 07:19 PM         #45
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mboydii said:
fu*k what everyone is talking about. REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY. I don't do sh*t but listen to bi*ches complain. I get section 8 checks every month. It's rough to get going, but once it's rolling. Damn. I just bought an 18 unit here for $40k. Only in America. It was trashed though. I'm currently cleaning it up.
U DON'T NEED MAD MONEY TO BUY REAL ESTATE. I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE FOR $2700. sold it for $11000. It's good in the hood. Low expectations and typically cash deals.
18 unit for 40k, sheeeet il take 2. you cant get a parking space in NY for 40k. where you located ???
 06-23-2011, 04:53 AM         #46
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mboydii said:
See...
I tried to put these dudes up on Real Estate a while ago, but like people on here do, they pretty much called me every derogatory name they can think of and spewed their cynical remarks everywhere. I even made a whole thread explaining how a person can get started in Real Estate, making thousands a month with very little money by Wholesaling (flipping contracts). Lol, one guy told me..."Stuff like this will keep you broke. If you want to make money in this economy, you need to join the army." Others told me it was impossible to make money in Real Estate in this market. Dumb a.sses not even knowing that a down market is the best time to make money in Real Estate because the housing prices drop and investors are looking to scoop up everything they can.
 06-25-2011, 02:06 PM         #47
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
See...
I tried to put these dudes up on Real Estate a while ago, but like people on here do, they pretty much called me every derogatory name they can think of and spewed their cynical remarks everywhere. I even made a whole thread explaining how a person can get started in Real Estate, making thousands a month with very little money by Wholesaling (flipping contracts). Lol, one guy told me..."Stuff like this will keep you broke. If you want to make money in this economy, you need to join the army." Others told me it was impossible to make money in Real Estate in this market. Dumb a.sses not even knowing that a down market is the best time to make money in Real Estate because the housing prices drop and investors are looking to scoop up everything they can.
yo u feel you 100% these kids will be broke forever. i say let em. but my question to you is this. with the wholesaling what if you cant find a buyer ? is there a clause in the contract where you can give it back free & clear ? and also how did you start your buyers list ?
 6 years ago '07        #48
budlightextra 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,335 | Props total: 312 312
most ppl i kno start off with a janitorail biz. White dude i knew would clean trash off of lots for walmart, target, sams club etc. Beat the competition out thats for staters tho
 6 years ago '07        #49
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
i think the easiest business to start and start getting paid pretty quickly is landscaping.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10910 10910
 mboydii said:
 Illuminated said:
See...
^^^See these 2 guys right here!! LISTEN to them!!

Real Estate is the way to go!! You can make money in a bad economy with real estate. You just have to be smart with it and know what you're doing. When it comes down to real estate investing, you don't need a high school diploma, college degree, or even a GED. All it takes is:

1. Good credit
2. Work ethic
3. Knowledge

You invest into yourself with real estate you'll be making the greatest financial decision of your life. You can get rich off it if you play your game right. Yes even millions!!
 06-26-2011, 10:58 PM         #51
flex001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
^^^See these 2 guys right here!! LISTEN to them!!

Real Estate is the way to go!! You can make money in a bad economy with real estate. You just have to be smart with it and know what you're doing. When it comes down to real estate investing, you don't need a high school diploma, college degree, or even a GED. All it takes is:

1. Good credit
2. Work ethic
3. Knowledge

You invest into yourself with real estate you'll be making the greatest financial decision of your life. You can get rich off it if you play your game right. Yes even millions!!
^i currently working with someone who does the same sh*t. really you dont even need good credit if you have the money. he goes around n looks for properties with the grass uncut, no blinds/curtains, etc... does the research on the property (any leans, unpaid taxes, what the property is worth, if the owner has other properties) and hits the person up, makes an offer, either purchases the property or makes payments thru a tax company (still getting more info about that), fixes and cleans up the property, and rents it out. he just bought a duplex, each has two bedrooms, for 2000. he rents out each side for 750. section 8 payes 450. renter pays 300. he made his money back in two months..... you can look up foreclosures and sheriff sales on your county's website. im still trying to get more information but this is what ive really been lookin into lately. dont have all the information but thats what it is.

deliverance said:
I own Hydroponic business had it for over 5 years. I started up the business with 20k.
 djnovafresh said:
My buddy taught me how to build those grows man weed is better when grown this way!!!!
^no. hydro kits are faster but soil is the way to go if youre looking for better tasting/quality chronic.
 6 years ago '06        #52
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
 Illuminated said:
See...
Do you recommend the section 8 bible? Also can you link me to the thread u were talking about.
 6 years ago '04        #53
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
Me and a friend do graphics and printing. I think the trick with that type of business is to start local (meet people/businesses in person) and not rely on internet mixtape covers and things like that. Not taking anything away from that type of work, because I do that too, but the real money is made through legit businesses getting into the multi-thousand dollar projects.

It's also good because there is very little initial investment. You probably need website hosting, domain, some business cards, some legit software (maybe not even for those just starting) and you're set. Of course, you need the talent to go with it too, but to be successful in ANY type of business you need talent and hard work.
 6 years ago '04        #54
YoungBankz 
space
space
$457 | Props total: 16 16
 Gmengfx said:
ya what your asking for is to vague.

Its like..you can do anything you want. As long as you got some money and drive.

Currently I have my own graphics company and now photography company. But it takes time to build up clientele. And photography is expensive as sh*t lol..well not compared to real estate or nothing but..you know what i mean

you could start a lawn service. You could walk dogs. You could rake leaves. You could shovel driveways

you could fix computers. you could ..sh*t..do anything you want lol..what are you good at?
Lmao i just knew your were gonna say

"you could shovel dog sh*t"

07-01-2011, 05:47 AM         #55
yeahson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ednyce said:
with the wholesaling what if you cant find a buyer ? is there a clause in the contract where you can give it back free & clear ? and also how did you start your buyers list ?
A wholesaler will not buy back any unsold items. However, look into drop shipping wholesalers. Basically how it works is this... say you are an eBay seller. You have a drop shipping wholesale company that sells shoes. On eBay, you list shoes for sale. So when someone wins the bid, you order them from the drop shipper and they will send the shoes directly to the winner of the bid and you collect your money from them.

The good thing about drop shipping is that you never have to put money up front for stock and there is no risk of eating the cost of unsold items. The bad thing is that you are at the mercy of the drop shipper. If they don't send your sh*t out or are out of stock and the bid winner gets mad, it's your neck and eBay rep on the line. Also, drop shippers usually charge a little more than an actual wholesaler.

This is just based on my own research. I'm not an eBay seller but I looked into it. The hard thing about selling on eBay using wholesalers and such is finding good sources for products to sell. The key to success on eBay is finding a legit wholesaler in order to get the lowest price, thus highest profit margin. There are a lot of companies out there posing as wholesalers when really they are actually retailers who are selling you sh*t already marked up.
 6 years ago '08        #56
ShakeyDog 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 88 88
 S.O.P. said:
idk it kind of seems like there is no business that would be as successful as i would like it to be where i live..unless its a bar

if that belief/idea is in your head no business will be successful. 1st off you have to find out what it is YOU like to do or are intrested in, because your business(unless its just an investment that you get a retun on) will require your time, attention, and hands on like a new born. you dont wanna make that commitment to something you dont like or just think "it can make money" 2nd, think about (you dont have to disclose) how much do you have in start up paper? 3rd where do you live (what city/state)? Look around you every area of town.... whats missing? what can you make/create/franchise/market ect.. there that will turn a profit? any business, even in this economy, can make money in the right location or outlets (internet). but DO NOT invest your money into something thinking it wont work or without doing your research.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy