Who Has A Successful Business?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
reppinI85 
space
space
$709 | Props total: 363 363
anybody contracted with fedex? i heard u can make good money and operate as your own business
 7 years ago '06        #22
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 Powerager said:
actually i was thinking of doing this starting an online pet supply store. My wife gets books that have like 75%off dog toys and supplies and then flip them online to make a profit. Around where we live there isn't a pet store withing a 5 mile radius so it will be easy to get customers.
 7 years ago '07        #23
bsylb2003 1 heat pts
space
space
$213 | Props total: 8 8
If your comin on Slumz Boxden lookin for help to start a business then thats the first sign that shows you wont be successful. Not trying to hate, just givin u an honest opinion.
 05-26-2011, 06:35 PM         #24
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you want to make some money quick, do what most other people on the internet is doing -- selling rehashed products teaching others how to make money.
 7 years ago '04        #25
deliverance 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 19 19
import / export and you'll be rich.
 05-27-2011, 12:21 AM         #26
yg23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deliverance said:
import / export and you'll be rich.
---------------------------------------------------------
 7 years ago '10        #27
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
Do you even have any money to start a business right now? I love fast food chains as a restaurant business but the start up fee's are crazy as hell. They train you and everything when you first apply to buy a business so you'll be ready to go. I think to open up a YUM Brands fast food you need $100,000+.
 7 years ago '08        #28
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Illuminated said:
If you want to make some money quick, do what most other people on the internet is doing -- selling rehashed products teaching others how to make money.
I would like to know more about this. Care to elaborate?
 05-27-2011, 06:57 PM         #29
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sowhat said:
I would like to know more about this. Care to elaborate?
Basically, go to any mini-site on the internet where people are selling a product promising that you can make huge amount of money with some ridiculous stipulation. They'll also talk about how they've made lots of money using their system. If you purchase the product, you'll most likely see that the person ripped off someone else's product and put it in their own words. You'd also see that they are not who they say they are, and hasn't accomplished what they claim to have accomplished.

That makes up, I would estimate, over 90% of the "make money online" niche in Internet Marketing. But...they are getting money from selling bogus info on how to make money.
 7 years ago '08        #30
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 Illuminated said:
Basically, go to any mini-site on the internet where people are selling a product promising that you can make huge amount of money with some ridiculous stipulation. They'll also talk about how they've made lots of money using their system. If you purchase the product, you'll most likely see that the person ripped off someone else's product and put it in their own words. You'd also see that they are not who they say they are, and hasn't accomplished what they claim to have accomplished.

That makes up, I would estimate, over 90% of the "make money online" niche in Internet Marketing. But...they are getting money from selling bogus info on how to make money.
Thank you sir. Gonna look into this
 7 years ago '09        #31
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
$587 | Props total: 1241 1241
I have a couple straight businesses here in Columbus, Ohio. Real estate is doing great. It's low income real estate but it is possible. Also the liqour business does well here. Pm me
 7 years ago '09        #32
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
fu*k what everyone is talking about. REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY. I don't do sh*t but listen to bi*ches complain. I get section 8 checks every month. It's rough to get going, but once it's rolling. Damn. I just bought an 18 unit here for $40k. Only in America. It was trashed though. I'm currently cleaning it up.
U DON'T NEED MAD MONEY TO BUY REAL ESTATE. I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE FOR $2700. sold it for $11000. It's good in the hood. Low expectations and typically cash deals.
 7 years ago '04        #33
ddubb21 
space
space
$2,140 | Props total: 4 4
 Sowhat said:
Thank you sir. Gonna look into this
lol.... wait .... u serious?

that's true though all you have to do is browse the internet in general for about 5 min and you'll be bombarded with one of these type of sites. what's funny to me is that 99% of them have the exact same page layout...you know you see a big bold headline about how much you can make...scroll down through tons of "testimonials", maybe a youtube vid or two, then a link to signup for their free email list where they provide "advice" or "free tips" while blasting their product for some hefty fee. when in reality it's probably all information available elsewhere online for free if you just took some time instead of lookin for a quick way out.

but theres no limit to the amount of fools out there so if it's done right i bet a few people make decent money. probably not most though

Last edited by ddubb21; 06-07-2011 at 12:06 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Dont ever go into business with you family........ever
 7 years ago '09        #35
mboydii 1 heat pts
space
space
I actually have a great business idea. I want to start a pr0n company. I plan to give it away and advertise in the film. Looking forvpeople wanting to get down
 7 years ago '04        #36
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
i run a small business on ebay, making about $1500 a month. Looking for new products, time to expand. Pretty much anything you can buy wholesale, you can resell on ebay and make pretty good money.
 7 years ago '09        #37
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Ebay merchants >>>>>

My friend works for his uncle who owns a lawn mower repair company (they fix weed eaters, lawn mowers, sell lawn mowers too). They don't have ANY competition in my town but they make almost all their income off Ebay. Selling mass amounts of parts and sh*t over Ebay, their Ebay rep is the highest you can get so they attract new Ebayers who want someone reliable and trustable.

Another Ebay merchant I ran into was a dude who would fix up old computers and sell 'em. My mom needed a new computer tower so we went on Ebay and bought one for $90 that was perfect for what she wanted to do. The dude just took an old Dell computer, added some cheap ram into it and probably profited $30 off us. She's happy with it but the point is if you're good at something (in this case buying old computers and fixing them up a little bit to make a profit) you'll succeed.

My other friend bought a double wide trailer this year with his income tax money. Bought it for 5k and he fixed the inside of it up a bit and finally found someone who wanted to move into it. Rent is $500 a month all he has to do is keep up the repairs if anything happens . In 1 year he'll have made $6,000 off rent money and profited $1,000 (assuming he doesn't have to dish out any repairs). He isn't some smart dude either, dropped out of highschool and everything.

I guess my only suggestion would be if you're gonna open up a business make sure you don't have any competition. If you're good at fixing phones (cracked screens and stuff or flashing cell phones) or modding game consoles you can make money straight out of your home off Craigslist and sh*t .

I once had my Verizon phone flashed to Cricket and I had to take it to a store about 20 minutes away and they charged me $35 just for texting and if I wanted web and talk it would be $50 .
 6 years ago '07        #38
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 mboydii said:
fu*k what everyone is talking about. REAL ESTATE IS THE WAY. I don't do sh*t but listen to bi*ches complain. I get section 8 checks every month. It's rough to get going, but once it's rolling. Damn. I just bought an 18 unit here for $40k. Only in America. It was trashed though. I'm currently cleaning it up.
U DON'T NEED MAD MONEY TO BUY REAL ESTATE. I BOUGHT MY FIRST HOUSE FOR $2700. sold it for $11000. It's good in the hood. Low expectations and typically cash deals.
how? more details please?
 6 years ago '08        #39
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
ya what your asking for is to vague.

Its like..you can do anything you want. As long as you got some money and drive.

Currently I have my own graphics company and now photography company. But it takes time to build up clientele. And photography is expensive as sh*t lol..well not compared to real estate or nothing but..you know what i mean

you could start a lawn service. You could walk dogs. You could rake leaves. You could shovel driveways

you could fix computers. you could ..sh*t..do anything you want lol..what are you good at?
 6 years ago '07        #40
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Suka Repellent said:
Dont ever go into business with you family........ever
Depends what kind of family you have. I've seen family businesses that go great and some that get real ugly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy