Who Has A Successful Business?

most viewed right now
 140
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 107
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
84 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
6585 pageviews
58 comments


S.O.P. 
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
Who Has A Successful Business?
 

 
i want to get some real money..get my own business runnin but i want some pointer from anyone who has a successful business nowadays...what kind of business? how much money your making after everyone/everything is paid?

58 comments for "Who Has A Successful Business?"

 7 years ago '05        #2
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 18 18
 S.O.P. said:
i want to get some real money..get my own business runnin but i want some pointer from anyone who has a successful business nowadays...what kind of business? how much money your making after everyone/everything is paid?
Well, what kind of business are you looking to have? You are much more likely to be successful when doing something you love. If there was good money in running websites that sell home remedies to senior citizens, could you see that holding your interests for a year? 2 years?

Most businesses have upfront costs that need to be taken care of before you can turn a profit.
Are you looking for a franchise? web business? clothing company? Each is going to require different steps.
 04-24-2011, 11:58 AM         #3
XsameX1XotherX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.O.P. said:
i want to get some real money..get my own business runnin but i want some pointer from anyone who has a successful business nowadays...what kind of business? how much money your making after everyone/everything is paid?

No business can be successful in 2011 and onward. The era best for businesses were just when the internet started getting popular.

People these days get OVER LOADS of advertizements do to natural rise in population. Therefore people seek into stopping certain advertisements, which in turn can limit certain businessmen from succeeding.

I tell you one thing... A single authentic painting done can go for into the millions. Oil painters and other unique artists, are the only ones that CAN PULL OFF SUCCESS in their authentic art selling businesses of their original art work in 2011 and onward (but as usual all eras of time tell of artists being succeeders).

I am a successful busnessman that sells things for free. Sold a lot of things for free. Selling any thing for free can really aid a businessman that wants to succeed.
 7 years ago '08        #4
S.O.P.  OP
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
 OMEGAMAN said:
Well, what kind of business are you looking to have? You are much more likely to be successful when doing something you love. If there was good money in running websites that sell home remedies to senior citizens, could you see that holding your interests for a year? 2 years?

Most businesses have upfront costs that need to be taken care of before you can turn a profit.
Are you looking for a franchise? web business? clothing company? Each is going to require different steps.
idk about running a website..not a computer too much so it cant be that...All i can think of right now is starting up a restaurant...
 7 years ago '09        #5
Wshnation 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$457 | Props total: 0 0
Restaurants are real hard to profit off and a lot of people lose all there money and restaurant cause theres no business or bad location or not the right time of day or year of course all these things can happen in any business but a restaurant is harder plus the way people way fast food now days is crazy think before you open.. I my self am thinkin about opening a clothes shop snapbacks,diamond,10 deep ,etc here where I live in Fla its hard to get those types of clothes so i see it being easy but you never know
 7 years ago '04        #6
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Whatever you do, don't listen to this clown
 XsameX1XotherX said:
No business can be successful in 2011 and onward. The era best for businesses were just when the internet started getting popular.

People these days get OVER LOADS of advertizements do to natural rise in population. Therefore people seek into stopping certain advertisements, which in turn can limit certain businessmen from succeeding.

I tell you one thing... A single authentic painting done can go for into the millions. Oil painters and other unique artists, are the only ones that CAN PULL OFF SUCCESS in their authentic art selling businesses of their original art work in 2011 and onward (but as usual all eras of time tell of artists being succeeders).

I am a successful busnessman that sells things for free. Sold a lot of things for free. Selling any thing for free can really aid a businessman that wants to succeed.
 7 years ago '08        #7
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
 Wshnation said:
Restaurants are real hard to profit off and a lot of people lose all there money and restaurant cause theres no business or bad location or not the right time of day or year of course all these things can happen in any business but a restaurant is harder plus the way people way fast food now days is crazy think before you open.. I my self am thinkin about opening a clothes shop snapbacks,diamond,10 deep ,etc here where I live in Fla its hard to get those types of clothes so i see it being easy but you never know
unless you run your own dig...i was thinking about having cheesesteak stands in populated night club areas....like set up one of those vans around dupont circle or in georgetown ...maybe in adams morgan...all these places are in DC btw...but you gotta take advantage of locations and such...drunk ppl late night want food...it seems kinda like a kabob or ice cream truck business idea...but i think it would work
 04-25-2011, 01:04 PM         #8
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dubs07 said:
unless you run your own dig...i was thinking about having cheesesteak stands in populated night club areas....like set up one of those vans around dupont circle or in georgetown ...maybe in adams morgan...all these places are in DC btw...but you gotta take advantage of locations and such...drunk ppl late night want food...it seems kinda like a kabob or ice cream truck business idea...but i think it would work
better buy a pistol to
 7 years ago '06        #9
Blockburner28 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$14,738 | Props total: 1823 1823
I have a photography business I started up last may and been doing real good in 2011. I pretty much taught myself everything I know. Just something to think about. I charge $120 for a photoshot / $150 for parties and 700-1200 for weddings. I done 5 weddings this year and have another 5 coming up. It's still may so I think I should have a few more bookings within the next month
 7 years ago '08        #10
S.O.P.  OP
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
 Blockburner28 said:
I have a photography business I started up last may and been doing real good in 2011. I pretty much taught myself everything I know. Just something to think about. I charge $120 for a photoshot / $150 for parties and 700-1200 for weddings. I done 5 weddings this year and have another 5 coming up. It's still may so I think I should have a few more bookings within the next month
how much did you end up spending to start up your business?
 7 years ago '04        #11
deliverance 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 23 23
I own Hydroponic business had it for over 5 years. I started up the business with 20k.
 7 years ago '07        #12
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Blockburner28 said:
I have a photography business I started up last may and been doing real good in 2011. I pretty much taught myself everything I know. Just something to think about. I charge $120 for a photoshot / $150 for parties and 700-1200 for weddings. I done 5 weddings this year and have another 5 coming up. It's still may so I think I should have a few more bookings within the next month
How much does it cost for all your equipment and to maintain it? Like.. how much did you really profit when it all boils down?
 7 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
why dont you sell cheap pet foods..............

pets need food...you buy yhe pet food for dirt cheap, resell it below retail and turn a profit
 7 years ago '08        #14
S.O.P.  OP
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
idk it kind of seems like there is no business that would be as successful as i would like it to be where i live..unless its a bar
 7 years ago '07        #15
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 731 731
If you're looking to start a business...If it's permitted in your area, open up a hotbox/weed lounge/ restaurant.

Either: A) Charge to come and sit and blaze $5-$10 at the door, or B) If they buy food, then theres no cover.
 7 years ago '08        #16
S.O.P.  OP
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
i really cant open up a weed lounge, in the military so that aint cool for me at the time, until i get out
 7 years ago '08        #17
S.O.P.  OP
space
avatar space
space
$847 | Props total: 187 187
i was thinking of a bar, theirs a university here so im positive that it will get a lot of business on the weekend..but the only thing is that Cali charges way too much sh*t for everything
 05-24-2011, 10:08 PM         #18
Powerager 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
why dont you sell cheap pet foods..............

pets need food...you buy yhe pet food for dirt cheap, resell it below retail and turn a profit
 7 years ago '06        #19
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,632 | Props total: 19956 19956
 NO RELIGION said:
I had an idea for a "hip-hop shop". An urban clothing/shoe store,with a DJ spinning,that also sells music,let's n*ggas get on the mic and a barbershop,all in 1.
lol this like the hood chicken spot n*ggas go in cop a box of chicken get condoms n can get a du rag, t shirt, or a fitted in same store. n*gga also be tryna sell insurance outta there
 7 years ago '06        #20
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 1147 1147
Where can I look up gov incentives and credits and accepted tax write offs? I think this will help direct me and alot of ppl to. Some good responses in here though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
132 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
134 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy