most viewed right now
NCAAB The OFFICIAL Michael Porter Jr got now, next and forever thread
12278 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Brian Windhorst: Cavaliers & Lakers are front runners to sign LeBron James
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
beast mode 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 2563 2563
 BastardChild said:
how is he saying that ? he said R.I.P they prolly were cool?

the problem with those kids is there parents didnt pay attention to them.. they were different so kids bullied them... that will turn a kid crazy... he didn't say R.I.P great job that day..

those kids weren't normal.. if they had alot of friends and people excepted them they might not of shot a school up... if they had parents who instead of said how was school today and didnt get a answer and just let them go upstairs to theyre room to conjur up a plan to shoot sh*t up actually sat down with the kid and seen what was really going on.. Tyler is just saying they were human.. they were just outside the box and got treated unfairly and that turned them crazy.. you ever see role models and the kid who was larping an sh*t... how his parents treated him.. that sh*t really happends
who gives a fu*k if they were troubled,thats not the point. the point is he doesn't give a fu*k about them. he's just using it to attention wh0ore. now if he's said r.i.p EVERY year since it happened or at least the last 4 years then i would say okay it's an original thought. but doing it this year randomly after having some exposure just shows how desperate these n*ggaz are for attention. that's what their whole style is based off of.
 7 years ago '08        #102
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,792 | Props total: 28923 28923
 BastardChild said:
how is he saying that ? he said R.I.P they prolly were cool?

the problem with those kids is there parents didnt pay attention to them.. they were different so kids bullied them... that will turn a kid crazy... he didn't say R.I.P great job that day..

those kids weren't normal.. if they had alot of friends and people excepted them they might not of shot a school up... if they had parents who instead of said how was school today and didnt get a answer and just let them go upstairs to theyre room to conjur up a plan to shoot sh*t up actually sat down with the kid and seen what was really going on.. Tyler is just saying they were human.. they were just outside the box and got treated unfairly and that turned them crazy.. you ever see role models and the kid who was larping an sh*t... how his parents treated him.. that sh*t really happends
They weren't goths or loners.

The two teenagers who k!lled 13 people and themselves at suburban Denver's Columbine High School 10 years ago next week weren't in the "Trenchcoat Mafia," disaffected videogamers who wore cowboy dusters. The k!llings ignited a national debate over bullying, but the record now shows Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold hadn't been bullied — in fact, they had bragged in diaries about picking on freshmen and "fags."
Their rampage put schools on alert for "enemies lists" made by troubled students, but the enemies on their list had graduated from Columbine a year earlier. Contrary to early reports, Harris and Klebold weren't on antidepressant medication and didn't target jocks, blacks or Christians, police now say, citing the k!llers' journals and witness accounts. That story about a student being shot in the head after she said she believed in God? Never happened, the FBI says now.

7 years ago '10        #103
beast mode 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BastardChild said:
i think because he was very different and because of where he is from .. im betting that he went through alot of sh*t they went through like being picked on and sh*t.. i think he is 70% genuine on this one and 30% publicity.. i mean i really think he has a place in his heart for sh*t like that because he went through it.. just my opinion.
what does it matter where he's from??? there's nerds everywhere in every city. all the sh*t they do is about 10-15 years too late. 90's was the time for "shock and appeal" now they're just posers out for attention.
 7 years ago '08        #104
The N 562 heat pts562
space
space
$50,332 | Props total: 27408 27408
those two really thought they were in the matrix
 7 years ago '10        #105
beast mode 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BastardChild said:
because if you grow up in seattle and dress up like
[pic - click to view]

i mean it might be more acceptable than in being from La and being a wierdo
have you even been to L.A??? do you think it's like boys in the hood???? there's a ton of fu*kin weirdos in L.A, besides tacoma...federal way and some parts in Seattle as well has just as many n*ggaz as some cities in L.A
 7 years ago '08        #106
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 The N said:
those two really thought they were in the matrix
Harris seemed to feel superior to everyone — he once wrote, "I feel like God and I wish I was, having everyone being OFFICIALLY lower than me" — while Klebold was suicidally depressed and getting angrier all the time. "Me is a god, a god of sadness," he wrote in September 1997, around his 16th birthday.
n*gga said he's a god with no confidence That mufugga crazy as hell
 7 years ago '10        #107
beast mode 27 heat pts27
space
space
 BastardChild said:
exactly .. and where were the parents at? you fu*kin do gooders to bad you couldnt do good at marriage
blaming parents.... that an excuse for the weak. tons of kids grow up attention deprived,even picked on at school and still go on with life but AGAIN that's not the point. the point is odd future is garbage and based off "hey look at me and what i just said"
 7 years ago '08        #108
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
In one case, county officials took five years just to acknowledge that they had met in secret after the attacks to discuss a 1998 affidavit for a search warrant on Harris' home — it was the result of a complaint against him by the mother of a former friend. Harris had threatened her son on his website and bragged that he had been building bombs.

Police already had found a small bomb matching Harris' description near his home — but investigators never presented the affidavit to a judge.

They also apparently didn't know that Harris and Klebold were on probation after having been arrested in January 1998 for breaking into a van and stealing electronics.

The search finally took place, but only after the shootings.

as usual, cops can stop madness before it happens but wait until sh*t hits the fan to act
 7 years ago '08        #109
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 BastardChild said:
exactly .. and where were the parents at? you fu*kin do gooders to bad you couldnt do good at marriage
The Klebolds spoke to New York Times columnist David Brooks in 2004 and impressed Brooks as "a well-educated, reflective, highly intelligent couple" who spent plenty of time with their son. They said they had no clues about Dylan's mental state and regretted not seeing that he was suicidal.
if your son acts one way around you and completely different when he's off in the woods somewhere bussin off shotty shells I don't think you can blame the parents entirely. From the sounds of it these kids were on some Keyser Soze sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #110
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #111
That Dude 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 115 115
 McGuire said:
the point is he wasn't praising them at all.

he probably didn't have a detailed understanding of the shooting and was just reminded of it since it was 4/20. he was speaking candidly and was probably just generalizing all school-shooters as outcasts.
Well if he doesn't have a detailed understanding of it then he needs to shut the fu*k up and not speak about that topic. He probably was what in the 2nd 3rd grade when Columbine occurred
 7 years ago '04        #112
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 2526 2526
 Slickems said:
wow he's so edgy bro

7 years ago '05        #113
Shompton 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 32 32
This dude is starving for attention.
 04-24-2011, 08:04 AM         #114
DL95  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the columbine shooters were going against bullies they wanted to k!ll everybody. it wasnt on some revenge of the nerds sh*t they had psychological problems.
 7 years ago '10        #115
Bradley88 165 heat pts165
space
space
$2,408 | Props total: 207 207
 Pat McGroin said:
I'M A GET THINGS HEATED IN HERE, JUST FOR sh*tS AND GIGGLES....

[pic - click to view]

you dont have an education cause youre black.....
 04-24-2011, 08:23 AM         #116
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude represents everything that's wrong with Hip Hop and certain Black people....First, doesn't he know that those Columbine shooters were Nazi sympathizers? Second, Lady Gaga already got a stronghold of all the HS losers. Does he really think he has a chance? This dude is a joke..I can't really blame this dude though, Hip Hop "fans" that support idiots like Lil B and Soulja Boy paved the way for "artists" like this to try to blow with their own gimmick..thanks guys
 7 years ago '09        #117
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,761 | Props total: 4317 4317
i listened to 1 verse from this n*gga & decided i'd listen to no more on my own free will...
all his shock tactics only appeal to the young & dumb
 7 years ago '04        #118
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '04        #119
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 33 33
He isn't praising what they did. He's saying that people in this world are too judgmental and didn't give these kids the proper attention they needed.
 7 years ago '10        #120
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 Woody said:
He isn't praising what they did. He's saying that people in this world are too judgmental and didn't give these kids the proper attention they needed.
Yeah we know that but it was a stupid comment: they were racist weird as*holes. Nothing wrong but being weird and getting picked on but bring a gun to school and k!lling 19 kids isn't cool. Having that thought isn't cool. Just because you're an awkward as*hole doesn't mean you have to k!ll people.

I doubt this is for publicity either. He usually means this the sh*t he says. I don't know why everybody is always saying he is trolling message boards.
Home      

most viewed right now
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
71 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
67 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Creed II Trailer
89 comments
1 day ago