Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2011, 03:48 AM         #81
China Man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pat McGroin said:
No way son.. i was water boy..and i go to all male high school...it opened my mind to f*ggotism and how it feels...
fixed for accuracy.
 04-24-2011, 03:52 AM         #82
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh maybe not so much the water boy but yes I did go to an all guy highschool....

and it was fu*king awesome...

maybe one day, if you can afford it, you can send your kid to one of the top 50 highschools in America....

and yes, f*ggotism...

the belief of believing gay people are in our society...

good one....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 04-24-2011 at 03:54 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #83
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 ondatpurple said:
i heard tyler was an outcast and he used to get picked on in school. so I guess he has affinity for crazy ppl that shot up a school aka revenge of the nerds.
naw he just has an affinity for attention whoring. these n*ggaz are just some disingenuous clowns that are screaming for attention.
 7 years ago '08        #84
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
this n*gga career is at a stand still from here on out
 04-24-2011, 06:17 AM         #85
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Klebold and Harris taunted

Shoels for a few seconds and

made derogatory racial comments

towards him. Harris then knelt down and

shot him in the chest at close

range, k!lling him

yeah they sound like some "cool n*ggas"
 7 years ago '10        #86
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
just trying hard to be controversial here to be honest..
 7 years ago '07        #87
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 BastardChild said:
you guys dont understand what he is trying to say.. those kids were fu*ked up in the head.. and no one payed attention to them... he is just saying someone should of got to know them.. maybe then they wouldnt of shot everyone.. Parents need to watch theyre kids..
thats what i think he was trying to say too, but tyler is never gonna be grammys or tv if he stays making controversal statements like this, but i dont even know if he really wants to be mainstream
 7 years ago '04        #88
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Slickems said:

yeah they sound like some "cool n*ggas"
Coulda been towards asians, mexicans and jews
 04-24-2011, 06:37 AM         #89
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Coulda been towards asians, mexicans and jews
yes, I'm sure they selected Issac Shoels (RIP), a black kid, and called him a "gook," "spic," or "kike" before shooting him
 7 years ago '04        #90
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651

He coulda been a christian.
 7 years ago '10        #91
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 BastardChild said:
you guys dont understand what he is trying to say.. those kids were fu*ked up in the head.. and no one payed attention to them... he is just saying someone should of got to know them.. maybe then they wouldnt of shot everyone.. Parents need to watch theyre kids..
no he's saying "look at me guys i said something outlandish for attention....look at me"
 04-24-2011, 07:09 AM         #92
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
this n*gga career is at a stand still from here on out
if anything, controversy fuels careers

from Frank Ocean's tumblr... n*gga's shooting another video, guess sh*t ain't standing still...

7 years ago '09        #93
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246
Who??
 7 years ago '10        #94
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 matik23 said:
who the fu*k is tyler
 Kontrast0 said:
Who??
 7 years ago '08        #95
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23353 23353
 Got Cheeve? said:
if anything, controversy fuels careers

from Frank Ocean's tumblr... n*gga's shooting another video, guess sh*t ain't standing still...
n*ggas shoot videos erryday b

you can't celebrate hitler's birthday in a industry run by Jewish people. I mean Eminem aint even touch Hitler
 7 years ago '04        #96
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
he just said its that n*gga's birthday...most of yall are the reason why Lil B titled his album I'm Gay.
 04-24-2011, 07:28 AM         #97
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if anything he won pts with the self deprecating Jews on that one.

No but seriously all he said was it was his birthday and he's BEEN running with the Swastika. I highly doubt saying it's Hitler's birthday is worse than tagging swastika's everywhere. You're reaching. These kids are blowing up. nothing is stopping them right now

they got next whether we like it or not.
 04-24-2011, 07:43 AM         #98
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fu*k? Since when hip hop been politically erect? What do those words "politically correct" mean anyway? It's only correct if a politician allows it? Lmao politicians are child raping oil goons who snort coke offa pomeranian midgets a.ss crack on vacation at the bahamas who give a fu*k what they say is correct
 04-24-2011, 07:46 AM         #99
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People get scared when you insist k!llers are human, or that people are that close to the edge and that anything can push them over. How many times you hear about k!llers being "normal, nice neighbors" or what have you? all the time.

People get scared when you insist the FDA pumps our food with cancerous ingredients and the government fully backs Big Tobacco because it all leads to the slow (self administered "hey, we just make it, you bought it") death of large quantities of the population i.e. population control.

It makes then uneasy. It's just too dark for them. But it's the truth. Just think about it. Humans need love. If there is a lack of love, dangerous things can happen. And with the population control thing... think about it, how hard is it really to come to the conclusion that the world would be a better place with less humans on it? sh*t, people in the "green" movement subliminally are after just this and they don't even know it/acknowledge it.

See they're not trying to k!ll all humans like some jump ship in thinking. It's just they're trying to cap our number since we keep inventing ways to keep more and more of us around. They are effectively countering medicine.

But you know, diss me and say I'm an idiot because you're scared of the truth. It's all hood n*ggas

Right?
 04-24-2011, 07:52 AM         #100
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
hey ya never know.. and since we will never know anything is possible my friend..i still dont understand how you can get a double cheese burger for a 1$ though

that is not meat bruh
That sh*t ain't meat it's soylent green b
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy