Time to let Dirk go

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3260 3260
 Cambury said:
its not panic...you ignoring the pattern man. Dirk just doesn't have what it takes to will the Macs anywhere, dude can't even will them passed a man with no knees
It isn't Dirk it's just the team doesn't have whats needed to be an NBA champion so far. Without Dirk they wouldn't even make the playoffs every year like they do..so getting rid of him just seems ridiculous to me.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Switchc2390 said:
It isn't Dirk it's just the team doesn't have whats needed to be an NBA champion so far. Without Dirk they wouldn't even make the playoffs every year like they do..so getting rid of him just seems ridiculous to me.
im not disputing that fact im sayin he is the a.sset that they need to get rid of to get some things back for the future...if he retires then they will be done for a looong wholesale
 7 years ago '07        #43
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 Switchc2390 said:
im not disputing that fact im sayin he is the a.sset that they need to get rid of to get some things back for the future...if he retires then they will be done for a looong time
 7 years ago '08        #44
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,292 | Props total: 13677 13677
Dudes acting like its all dirks fault
 04-24-2011, 12:07 AM         #45
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
you just couldn't resist throwing that word in there, could you?
:sad5:
 7 years ago '04        #46
txraised 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 4 4
As a lifetime Mavs fan this thread has tons of truth to it. Its Cuban's fault because Dirk has been in the league since 97 and they aint built around him any better than they have. The coach is trash and he never plays the players that actually play D and actually go against the Mavs being soft stereotype. Stevenson should be playing before Barea and Brewer should've been in there d-ing up Roy. Cuban is the blame for not putting better people around Dirk. Jason Terry should not be the 2nd best player on ANY NBA team.
 04-24-2011, 02:47 AM         #47
smithahr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL....
Dirk is a HOF, the best European player to ever play the game (considering we never got to see drazen petrovic do his thing) and one of the best PF to ever play the game...

with all that being said Dirk just like any other superstar cant win a chip alone, as deep as mavs are without an additional superstar on the team theres no chip... hasnt happened since hakeem won it in 94' and probably wont happen again.....
 7 years ago '07        #48
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Trade Drik so he can win a title before he retires Cuban owes him that much
 7 years ago '07        #49
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 smithahr said:
LOL....
Dirk is a HOF, the best European player to ever play the game (considering we never got to see drazen petrovic do his thing) and one of the best PF to ever play the game...

with all that being said Dirk just like any other superstar cant win a chip alone, as deep as mavs are without an additional superstar on the team theres no chip... hasnt happened since hakeem won it in 94' and probably wont happen again.....
your like errbody else, jus missing the point....my whole point is Dirk can't do it alone hahahahaha thas all, he has proven he doesn't have a strong enough will to jump the hurdles. Its one thing to deal with adversity its another thing to year in and year out to disappoint regardless of circumstance. He cant be to blame because we know who he is the blame is on an organization that refuses to take the next step. They owe Dallas a ring after all the support for all these years at some point a ring has to be the goal.
mojorifica gave props

04-24-2011, 07:09 AM         #50
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Big Mac from McDonald's on your mind? ........or a MacGriddle?
lol dude puts macs instead mavs...
 7 years ago '07        #51
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
people talking like they lost the series already, all they have to do is protect homecourt
 7 years ago '07        #52
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 jordanfreak7 said:
people talking like they lost the series already, all they have to do is protect homecourt
nah we talking like this da year they make a statement...mvp candidate struggling going 6 games in da first round c'mon. At some point people need to realize he jus doesn't have what it takes
 7 years ago '07        #53
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Youngin19 said:
he sells tickets. he's a white superstar. the fans would riot if they traded him.

One thing I must agree with is dude has been on some talented a.ss fu*king teams. He doesn't even have to be clutch, The Jet does that for him.
cuban shoulda never traded nash.
 7 years ago '09        #54
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Again the mavs have always been soft and they played a little d but honestly what star has won a ring without a 2nd option capable of going off for 30 I'll wait and who was dirk's next option. Matter fact who was dirks best 2nd option of all time?
 7 years ago '06        #55
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
 Cambury said:
He just doesn't have a high enough impact in playoff basketball to do it as a focal point.

More like you guys have consistently surrounded him with a bunch of bums and people who refuse to play defense. Dirk comes up clutch more often than not, hall of fame player but look at who his teammates have been. Dirk's best teammates have been nash, josh howard, and michael finley. You should be blaming Mark Cuban for not surrounding dirk with a team with a realistic shot of winning a title other than that squad in 2006.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Cuban did a good job at surrounding Dirk this year with a complete team. Jason Kidd aint what he used to be but he's still effective and doesn't need to put up a triple double to win. Adding Tyson Chandler and Brendan Haywood was a HUGE upgrade. Now Dirk can play his own game instead of trying to be a rebounder and defender in the paint.
 7 years ago '07        #57
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 ThaFuture3 said:

More like you guys have consistently surrounded him with a bunch of bums and people who refuse to play defense. Dirk comes up clutch more often than not, hall of fame player but look at who his teammates have been. Dirk's best teammates have been nash, josh howard, and michael finley. You should be blaming Mark Cuban for not surrounding dirk with a team with a realistic shot of winning a title other than that squad in 2006.
im not saying he isn't clutch...just saying he won't win it so trade him now and get what you can before he leaves and you spent all this time and didn't get a ring
 7 years ago '04        #58
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 The Bully said:
dirk led his team to victory while kobe choked

fatboy loses again
Don't speak until they cross the finish line sir because I honestly don't believe they will beat the lakers this series. Despite having won game uno
 7 years ago '07        #59
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Naw Dirk ins't the problem. But I know one thing, Butler being gone hurts them bad. I felt like he completed that team. I mean they are still good but with him you have a quality a.ss team.
 05-06-2011, 11:33 PM         #60
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
The Mavericks must let go of their German superstar if they want to have any chance of having life after he leaves the game. He just doesn't have a high enough impact in playoff basketball to do it as a focal point. Time and time again they fail when it comes time to dig deep and will their goals. I'm not sure but I do think they are responsible for the two biggest combacks in the playoffs ever (years back vs the Lakers I believe and today vs the Blazers). Add to that the fact that Dirk wins the MVP award after being the first 1 seed to lost to an 8 seed in the current format and its a disaster that Dallas shouldn't have to endure anymore. Of course their are excuses as im sure their were for the Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs the last decade but to not be able to pull out a title with the talent they have is inexcusable. If Mark Cuban sees this I want him to understand its not the refs that are holding you back its your inability to let go of Dirk Nowitizki.

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago