Time to let Dirk go

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
9694 pageviews
203 comments

Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Time to let Dirk go

The Mavericks must let go of their German superstar if they want to have any chance of having life after he leaves the game. He just doesn't have a high enough impact in playoff basketball to do it as a focal point. Time and time again they fail when it comes time to dig deep and will their goals. I'm not sure but I do think they are responsible for the two biggest combacks in the playoffs ever (years back vs the Lakers I believe and today vs the Blazers). Add to that the fact that Dirk wins the MVP award after being the first 1 seed to lost to an 8 seed in the current format and its a disaster that Dallas shouldn't have to endure anymore. Of course their are excuses as im sure their were for the Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs the last decade but to not be able to pull out a title with the talent they have is inexcusable. If Mark Cuban sees this I want him to understand its not the refs that are holding you back its your inability to let go of Dirk Nowitizki.
Mavs In 4 and 6 others slapped this ish

203 comments for "Time to let Dirk go"

7 years ago '04        #2
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11231 11231
 Cambury said:
If Mark Cuban sees this I want him to understand its not the refs that are holding you back its your inability to let go of Dirk Nowitizki.
yeah, mark has a boxden account for sure...

and it's the team's fault for not giving him the ball in the 4th. dirk was murderin' 2nite till they shut him down. blazers couldn't stop it.
 7 years ago '07        #3
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
Even if they make it out the first round they are as good as cooked by one of the 3 remaining teams.
 04-23-2011, 08:37 PM         #4
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thought this was a thread about what you got from mcdonalds and you were masking it as a NBA thread to get views.
 7 years ago '07        #5
Cambury 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
yeah, mark has a boxden account for sure...

and it's the team's fault for not giving him the ball in the 4th. dirk was murderin' 2nite till they shut him down. blazers couldn't stop it.
im not blaming dirk...im blaming the organization because I don't think they care to win a championship as much as they care to have the 7ft attraction.
 7 years ago '10        #6
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 The Bully said:
you just couldn't resist throwing that word in there, could you?
 04-23-2011, 08:42 PM         #7
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
 7 years ago '04        #8
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 The Bully said:

goes to show you that obese fat n*ggas will think of food 24/7 even on basketball related topics
 7 years ago '06        #9
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
Lol what a dumbass...dirk has played great in the playoffs through his career. Blame the refs, coaching,or the team but no fu*king way u can put their playoff exits on him
 7 years ago '07        #10
timdog 922 heat pts922
space
space
$30,498 | Props total: 15015 15015
 Cambury said:
The Mavericks must let go of their German superstar if they want to have any chance of having life after he leaves the game. He just doesn't have a high enough impact in playoff basketball to do it as a focal point. Time and time again they fail when it comes time to dig deep and will their goals. I'm not sure but I do think they are responsible for the two biggest combacks in the playoffs ever (years back vs the Lakers I believe and today vs the Blazers). Add to that the fact that Dirk wins the MVP award after being the first 1 seed to lost to an 8 seed in the current format and its a disaster that Dallas shouldn't have to endure anymore. Of course their are excuses as im sure their were for the Lakers, Celtics, and Spurs the last decade but to not be able to pull out a title with the talent they have is inexcusable. If Mark Cuban sees this I want him to understand its not the refs that are holding you back its your inability to let go of Dirk Nowitizki.
agreed

the only time ill give dirk in the playoffs when they were robbed in the finals but besides
 7 years ago '06        #11
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 The Bully said:
 7 years ago '10        #12
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
i agree dirk will never win a ring should trade him for another superstar.
Q and 96 others gave props

Left Hook slapped this ish

7 years ago '04        #13
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
its not really dirk's fault...i mean you can hold him accountable to some extent cuz hes the "leader" of that team but if ur gonna blame anyone you gotta blame mark cuban for puttin together a team that year after year doesnt play defense well, mavs and suns were similar back in the day when d'antoni coached the suns, both teams scored a lot and both teams gave up a lot and everyone knows you will never win a championship that way...and cuban only has a few more years b4 dirk is done and wit kidd and terry also being old too, the Mavs window is all but closed now...but dirk has been that dude the last few years tho
 7 years ago '09        #14
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
haha y'all are wrong... Boxden stays clownin
 04-23-2011, 08:48 PM         #15
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he sells tickets. he's a white superstar. the fans would riot if they traded him.

One thing I must agree with is dude has been on some talented a.ss fu*king teams. He doesn't even have to be clutch, The Jet does that for him.
 7 years ago '04        #16
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 philly337 said:
Lol what a dumbass...dirk has played great in the playoffs through his career. Blame the refs, coaching,or the team but no fu*king way u can put their playoff exits on him
its the fact that the mavs play zero defense...if they werent playin portland right now they probably would be down 3-0, portland plays the slowest tempoed offense in the league but they play great defense which is why most of the games have been in the 80s and close
 7 years ago '06        #17
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
@ Bully
 04-23-2011, 08:50 PM         #18
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

that n*gga fat as fu*k...
Black Cobra gave props

7 years ago '05        #19
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 The Bully said:
 04-23-2011, 08:52 PM         #20
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago