*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2011, 10:09 AM         #161
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROTENTIAL said:
Source? Oh wait, there isn't one cause it never happened. You take as many L's as ChaosBeats does.
oh really?

shut the fu*k up kid, sh*t was out for days, would pop up then go back out.

/thread
 04-24-2011, 10:10 AM         #162
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PROTENTIAL said:
Outages isn't the same thing as the entire network being down. I remember when that problem was going on and I never was effected by it. The longest I ever seen where XBL was down completely was Christmas 2009. They reimbursed everybody with a free XBLA game.
clearly you weren't around in 2008 because even when it came up it didnt let you play games online.

you literally couldn't play online games for 13 days
 7 years ago '04        #163
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 PROTENTIAL said:
Outages isn't the same thing as the entire network being down. I remember when that problem was going on and I never was effected by it. The longest I ever seen where XBL was down completely was Christmas 2009. They reimbursed everybody with a free XBLA game.
You couldnt play games online for TWO weeks...PSN only been down for four days... Its the same thing as this...cant play games online same as PSN
 7 years ago '06        #164
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
That's my system
 04-24-2011, 10:23 AM         #165
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You couldnt play games online for TWO weeks...PSN only been down for four days... Its the same thing as this...cant play games online same as PSN
Might want to explain to me why I have achievements dated online back during that time of said outages? You Sony fanboys are annoying, real talk. I'm out this thread man.

Oh, and fu*k you IronMaiden you stupid c*nt.
 7 years ago '07        #166
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
some of the replies from these sensitive bi*ches :lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #167
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23322 23322
live has never completely gone down. The worst it got was during 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out and it was mad new n*ggas with 3bentleys experiencing the blessings of Pope Gates. And even then it was just hella slow. It never went offline and needed a complete infrastructure overhaul like PSN.

Stop defending Sony's incompetence n*ggas. Its disgusting
 04-24-2011, 10:25 AM         #168
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
live has never completely gone down. The worst it got was during 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out and it was mad new n*ggas with 3bentleys experiencing the blessings of Pope Gates. And even then it was just hella slow. It never went offline and needed a complete infrastructure overhaul like PSN.

Thank you for reiterating my point to these idiots.

7 years ago '09        #169
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
I don't give a fu*k about servers going down. fu*kin sh*t happens man. This isn't an accident tho. This is a bigger problem, and it makes me doubt the future of the console. They have got to get their security right otherwise this is going to be a nonstop problem. They've pissed too many people off. Sony is going stay getting tested here.
 7 years ago '08        #170
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 Arson said:

this has to be the corniest sh*t ever said on an internet forum.
 7 years ago '09        #171
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
I really hope they get it back up and running like new, but until they do I have doubts. I just don't know man. If they have found the exact problem hopefully it won't take much longer. If they are doing a complete rebuild... then who knows? I don't know enough about that sh*t to know. Will a rebuild stop the potential bugs that already exist in a rebug 3.55? They could fix whatever caused this, only for the ones with knowledge to exploit something else. They have been looking real foolish lately.
 7 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Might want to explain to me why I have achievements dated online back during that time of said outages? You Sony fanboys are annoying, real talk. I'm out this thread man.

Oh, and fu*k you IronMaiden you stupid c*nt.
I earned trophies over the last couple days and when PSN comes back up and I sync my trophies it will show I earned them when the PSN is down...so your point?
 04-24-2011, 10:48 AM         #173
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I earned trophies over the last couple days and when PSN comes back up and I sync my trophies it will show I earned them when the PSN is down...so your point?
Your missing the point. You have to be signed into Xbox LIVE for it to show you earned the achievement online. How didn't you get that?
 7 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Your missing the point. You have to be signed into Xbox LIVE for it to show you earned the achievement online. How didn't you get that?
And you have t be signed into PSN you see your trophies and other peoples trophies...how don't you get that...

and you have to signed into PSN to be able to sync the trophies... how didn't you get that?

you cna earn trophies on Xbox without even having a live account...and you can go to your profile and see yoru acehivements...all WITHOUT having a live account in the first place...Silver users can't play online but they can still earn and see acheivements that have earned in games...
 7 years ago '06        #175
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813

[pic - click to view]

back to the challenge tower
 7 years ago '08        #176
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
And you have t be signed into PSN you see your trophies and other peoples trophies...how don't you get that...

and you have to signed into PSN to be able to sync the trophies... how didn't you get that?

you cna earn trophies on Xbox without even having a live account...and you can go to your profile and see yoru acehivements...all WITHOUT having a live account in the first place...Silver users can't play online but they can still earn and see acheivements that have earned in games...
he's saying he has achievements unlocked on the dates that Live was "down".

As in Dead Space -One Gun 9/14/08

if live was down, he wouldn't have that because live doesn't update your achievements with the exact dates you unlocked an achievement if you're disconnected. So bringing up live being "down" as if its comparable to the PSN's complete shut down makes no sense.
 7 years ago '06        #177
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
 Arson said:

if live was down, he wouldn't have that because live doesn't update your achievements with the exact dates you unlocked an achievement if you're disconnected. So bringing up live being "down" as if its comparable to the PSN's complete shut down makes no sense.
its not a complete shut down i jus put in k!llzone and got the newest update for it
 7 years ago '09        #178
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Arson said:

Ok so, it doesn't just give a time stamp of when it was earned if you were offline? It basically just says, this user earned this achievment and has no time stamp?
 7 years ago '08        #179
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Ok so, it doesn't just give a time stamp of when it was earned if you were offline? It basically just says, this user earned this achievment and has no time stamp?
nope. If you aren't signed into live, you just unlock the achievement with no context of when you did it
 7 years ago '04        #180
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,871 | Props total: 2011 2011

[pic - click to view]

Are you guys doing the correct research?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago