*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2011, 11:59 PM         #81
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Im not pretending to be a fanboy since I even dissed Sony. (I mentioned that before so now you got me repeating myself for you slow a.ss lol)

Where am I even defnding Sony? Shiet I even dissed and never defended Sony so where can you link me to being a fanboy?

I am exposing Xbox fanboys lol. I am not being a fanboy of nothing lol.

I took one thing bad about the 360 and showed that you will defend the 360 till the end by how you defended it in front of everybody just now to the end lol.

All you do is call me a Sony fanboy with no proof yet allot of you post can easily pin you as a Xbox fanboy.
son the TS made a joke about psn being down and u come talkinbout how u can throw ur ps3 down the stairs and u wont get any scratches but u didn't defend sony??

not to mention that u made about 20 posts in here arguing with other "fanboys"

I think we have a fanboy in denial... no go ahead and make some other weak comeback
 7 years ago '10        #82
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 LAwLB15 said:
son the TS made a joke about psn being down and u come talkinbout how u can throw ur ps3 down the stairs and u wont get any scratches but u didn't defend sony??
Read carefully:

360 disc can get scratched by it being moved as seen by myself and other in real life. It is an issue that the other system(s) don't have and it needs to be fixed.

Therefore I chose it as an issue to use to expose you fanboys dedication and love for M$ with.

Not even the WII has that issue. (So Im a Nintendo fanboy for mentioning this? )

You protected it till the end so now we got the 360 Slim with the same issue becasue of allot of people like you are taking it up the a.ss without saying something.

I think its funny.

not to mention that u made about 20 posts in here arguing with other "fanboys"
As I said I came here to go agaisnt 360 fanboys since you guys are annoying and are highly active right now with your fanboy antics since your enemy (Sony) is going through trouble with hackers and Anon lol.

I think we have a fanboy in denial... no go ahead and make some other weak comeback
So Im a fanboy? why? You fail to say how Im a fanboy? How can I be a fanboy if I hate this generation which includes the PS3. It makes no sense.

Oh yeah I forgot your are too simple to realize that everybody who dislikes 360 fanboys are not all Sony fanboys.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-24-2011 at 12:13 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
|Roscoe 385 heat pts385
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 0 0
 Shade737 said:

Too bad when you flip your 360 the CD gets ruined lol.

I been flippin my PS3 all day and the CD is still fine.

You were 'flipping your ps3 all day'? Really? The fu*k for?
Anyone dumb enough to leave a DVD in ANY console while transporting it deserves to get their sh*t scratched.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Mystt said:

You were 'flipping your ps3 all day'? Really? The fu*k for?
Anyone dumb enough to leave a DVD in ANY console while transporting it deserves to get their sh*t scratched.
To see if it would scratch the disc. I was curious and I had money to spare for another copy of the game if things went haywire.
 7 years ago '06        #85
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Shade737 said:

lrn2read

As I said earlier in this thread moving the 360 can cause and have cause disks to get ringed.

As told to me by many people with their own story to tell with an actual first hand experience with it that all lead to a ring on the disk.

It also wasn't a simple flip, it was many ways that it got moved. (I also mentioned this before lrn2read)

Ok.......Worked at gamestop for 2 years as a manager.....and I can inform you that the 360 gets more burn rings on games then any system.......but the PS3 and the PS2 games gets burn rings too...Hell, any system that uses discs gets burn rings from time to time...but who cares?? If your dumb enough to move your system when the disc is spinning inside, you deserve to get burn rings. Most people who have burn rings on there disc are people who have the systems on the ground and they come in and accidently kick there system.
 04-24-2011, 12:14 AM         #86
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
So Im a fanboy? why? You fail to say how Im a fanboy? How can I be a fanboy if I hate this generation which includes the PS3. It makes no sense.
son stop it u lost when u said u can flip ur ps3 like burgers without gettin any scratches on ur cd's ur a fanboy get over it
 7 years ago '10        #87
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
Ok.......Worked at gamestop for 2 years as a manager.....and I can inform you that the 360 gets more burn rings on games then any system.......but the PS3 and the PS2 games gets burn rings too...Hell, any system that uses discs gets burn rings from time to time...but who cares?? If your dumb enough to move your system when the disc is spinning inside, you deserve to get burn rings. Most people who have burn rings on there disc are people who have the systems on the ground and they come in and accidently kick there system.
If your getting an error more than usual then it should be fixed.

Whe M$ was going through the whole RROD issue they fixed it and Im saying that they need to do it for this too since its there more than usual.

No excuses, no playing it off like its nothing and no trying to rationalize that this sh*t is normal cuz its not when other systems are barely suffering from it comaprerd to the 360.

I dont know anyone who owns a PS3 and WII who got burn rings yet I know people who has a 360 that got it including myself.

The storys that my friends told me and my own account as to how the 360 easily got the burn rings compared to other systems is too ridiculously common to simply downplay and brush aside lol.

This is mainly why I chose it as a topic to harass fanboys with.

LAwLB15 said:
son stop it u lost when u said u can flip ur ps3 like burgers without gettin any scratches on ur cd's ur a fanboy get over it
You are so retarded lol. I was trolling you cuz your a fanboy. The faster you realize this the better.

I dislike this whole generation get used to it kid.

You dont bring any proof you just say sh*t like anything you say is law. Dude if you aint got nothing to back up what your saying just GTFO lol.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-24-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #88
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
lol @ you sensitive geeks that can't take a joke
 04-24-2011, 12:22 AM         #89
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

I dont know anyone who owns a PS3 and WII who got burn rings yet I know people who has a 360 that got it including myself.

so now u know everybody in the whole world with a ps3 and a wii????

cmon fanboy please....just stop it
 7 years ago '10        #90
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so now u know everybody in the whole world with a ps3 and a wii????

cmon fanboy please....just stop it
Another retarded statement made by an Xbox fanboy who is mad at me for exposing him as one.

Im online and in a forum no less, of course when I say something it covers things globally as researched by me on gaming forums who main aim is to collect info like that.

Shiiiiit just use google and see for yourself lol.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-24-2011 at 12:29 AM..
 04-24-2011, 12:28 AM         #91
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

I just play the Ps3 cuz thats what most of my friends have and thats what the exclusives I want are out for.
so ur a d!ckriding fanboy?
 7 years ago '10        #92
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so ur a d!ckriding fanboy?
Another stupid statement.

PSN and Live arent linked and I prefer to play against friends than random people.

To play agaisnt them I must buy the same system as them.

Are you seriously retarded?
 7 years ago '06        #93
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

If your getting an error more than usual then it should be fixed.

Whe M$ was going through the whole RROD issue they fixed it and Im saying that they need to do it for this too since its there more than usual.

No excuses, no playing it off like its nothing and no trying to rationalize that this sh*t is normal cuz its not when other systems are barely suffering from it comaprerd to the 360.

The storys that my friends told me and my own account as to how the 360 easily got the burn rings compared to other systems is too ridiculously common to simply downplay and brush aside lol.

You are so retarded lol. I was trolling you cuz your a fanboy. The faster you realize this the better.

I dislike this whole generation get used to it kid.

You dont bring any proof you just say sh*t like anything you say is law. Dude if you aint got nothing to back up what your saying just GTFO lol.
Believe me when I tell you that just b/c you or your friends havent seen it, doesnt mean its not true....Spend some time at a gamestop and you learn alot about games you didnt know....PS3 and Ps2 get burn rings like crazy.....360 is more common but PS3 is up there in a distant 2nd place.......Again the rarest ones were the wii games.....You had to do some sh*t for a Wii game to get burn rings....but it happens
 04-24-2011, 12:34 AM         #94
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
[B]
Another retarded statement made by an Xbox fanboy who is mad at me for exposing him as one.

Im online and in a forum no less, of course when I say something it covers things globally as researched by me on gaming forums who main aim is to collect info like that.

dog like i said b4 Ill be a fanboy shyt aint hurting me its just hilarious that ur so in denial about being one too

.....but but but my ps3 fell out the window and my discs didnt get any scratches,
all 3 people that I know got burn scratches on their 360 discs so that makes everybody in the whole world with 360s

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-24-2011 at 12:38 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #95
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
lol @ you sensitive geeks that can't take a joke
I thought it was pretty damn funny
 04-24-2011, 12:36 AM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

Another stupid statement.

PSN and Live arent linked and I prefer to play against friends than random people.

To play agaisnt them I must buy the same system as them.

Are you seriously retarded?
n*gga shaddup......buying a ps3 to fit in with all the cool kids
 7 years ago '10        #97
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
Believe me when I tell you that just b/c you or your friends havent seen it, doesnt mean its not true....Spend some time at a gamestop and you learn alot about games you didnt know....PS3 and Ps2 get burn rings like crazy.....360 is more common but PS3 is up there in a distant 2nd place.......Again the rarest ones were the wii games.....You had to do some sh*t for a Wii game to get burn rings....but it happens
:hmm: Interesting.....

LAwLB15 said:
dog like i said b4 Ill be a fanboy shyt aint hurting me its just hilarious that ur so in denial about being one too

.....but but but my ps3 fell out the window and my discs didnt gey any scratches,
all 3 people that I know got burn scratches on ur 360 discs that makes everybody in the whole world
As I already said people online are complaining about getting the ring on their CD by moving the 360. You could google it and see for yourself.

Learn to read kid so I dont have to repeat myself.
 LAwLB15 said:
n*gga shaddup......buying a ps3 to fit in with all the cool kids
As I already posted I got it because its what my friends have as well.

Here is a definition since your so slow:

I already graduated form high school 2 years ago so there are no "cool kids" lol.

Your so stupid its not even funny. Its kinda sad.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-24-2011 at 12:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #98
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
psn is down, xbl is up. what u arguing about? 360 has done better in sales as well. whats ya point? calling someone a fanboy when u clearly defending your precious ps3 is just ironic.
 04-24-2011, 12:39 AM         #99
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Go 2 Guy said:
psn is down, xbl is up. what u arguing about? 360 has done better in sales as well. whats ya point? calling someone a fanboy when u clearly defending your precious ps3 is just ironic.
fu*kING THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GUY BEEN ARGUING WITH EVERYBODY IN HERE WITH HIS 30 POSTS AND HE STILL CLAIMING HES NOT A FANBOY
 7 years ago '04        #100
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
talking about a disc scratching is the best thing u can come up with when talking about 360 vs ps3? i like ps3 and each has their pros and cons but give it a rest already, those days are over. just play what u like and enjoy what u prefer and leave it at that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now