*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 LAwLB15 said:
its never happend to me b4 but maybe ur right about the scratch disc thing but this thread isnt even about that its about xbox live being better than psn so y bring that up?????
and yet u claim ur not a fanboy? FOH son
This thread was started on fanboyism so I discussed fanboyism.

This happening doesn't say if PSN or Live is better or not its just Sony dealing with a temp issue and strengthening security like they claim and a Xbot bragging that they can access online on 360.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 10:54 PM..
 04-23-2011, 10:54 PM         #62
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

This happening doesn't say which one is better or not its just Sony dealing with some issue they claim to have.
dog u can call me a fanboy all u want thats ok...Fine..I can live with that

but this is like ur 10 post in here, if u weren't a fanboy urself u wouldn't care and u def. wouldnt be wasting ur time arguing with another fanboy
 7 years ago '09        #63
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,396 | Props total: 5104 5104
:rolll augh:
 7 years ago '10        #64
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
dog u can call me a fanboy all u want thats ok...Fine..I can live with that

but this is like ur 10 post in here, if u weren't a fanboy urself u wouldn't care and u def. wouldnt be wasting ur time arguing with another fanboy
Dude you cannot pin me as a fanboy lol. Allot of the things I said prove otherwise.

Unlike you Im not defending a console like a fanboy does. Unlike you I said bad things about the console that you claiming that I am a fanboy of.

Everybody who hates Xbots arent all Sony fanboys. Thinking like that is just retarded.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:04 PM..
 04-23-2011, 11:04 PM         #65
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

Dude you cannot pin me as a fanboy lol. Allot of the things I said prove otherwise lol.

Unlike you Im not defending a console like a fanboy does. Unlike you I said bad things about the console that you claiming that I am a fanboy of.

Everybody who hates Xbots arent all Sony fanboys. Thinking like that is just retarded lol.

Shade737 said:

Too bad when you flip your 360 the CD gets ruined lol.

I been flippin my PS3 all day and the CD is still fine.
 Shade737 said:

Well you see here on planet earth mistakes happen and its good to know that when they do happen 60$ wont go down a drain for it.
that sounds like a fanboy to me, the TS was clownin on psn for being down and u talkin bout flippin ur ps3 in the air like a pizza n*gga thas some fanboy shyt.

goes back to watching thunder & nuggets game*
 7 years ago '10        #66
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
lrn2read:
 Shade737 said:
Shiiiiit PS3 gets the YLOD but you dont see me tryin to justify that fault.
 Shade737 said:

Me a fanboy? I dislike both systems equally. This generation sucked for me so theres no fanboy sh*t here son.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:12 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #67
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
that sounds like a fanboy to me, the TS was clownin on psn for being down and u talkin bout flippin ur ps3 in the air like a pizza n*gga thas some fanboy shyt.

goes back to watching thunder & nuggets game*
Read below:
 Shade737 said:
U mad cuz Im targeting fanboys who will defend the obvious faults of the system?
Im targeting you the fanboy to show how much of a fanboy you are. :dancingcool:

You defended the 360 faults to the end as proven by this thread because your a fanboy.

Im not defending sh*t myself Im just exposing you using whatever method I can use and it worked.

Congrats to you for being a fanboy and I hope your parents are proud.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:17 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #68
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,536 | Props total: 1036 1036
Who the fu*k turns there system upside down???? Why the fu*k is that even an issue..... I worked at gamestop and saw burn rings out the a.ss for 360, ps2, and ps3.....The rarest games to have burn rings was the wii....Does that mean the Wii is better then the ps3 and 360??
 7 years ago '06        #69
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

This thread was started as a *poke fun at PSN* thread which was turned into a "which system is better when its upside down"
 7 years ago '10        #70
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
This thread was started as a *poke fun at PSN* thread which was turned into a "which system is better when its upside down"
Wrong.

Im sure what I said in this thread got you mad but that doesnt mean you gotta come at me saying things that are wrong.

You really think I was talking about "Which system is better upside down?"

Damn your teachers failed you. :(

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #71
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

Wrong.
Right......

Shade737 said:

Too bad when you flip your 360 the CD gets ruined lol.

I been flippin my PS3 all day and the CD is still fine.
Soooooo we werent talking about which system did better when you flip it???
 7 years ago '10        #72
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
Right......

Soooooo we werent talking about which system did better when you flip it???
Hahaha man you sound so simple.

I wrote more than that quote. Try going further and reading and understanding what I wrote in the rest of the thread and then come talk to me.

Unless that is too much for you too handle. :(
 7 years ago '06        #73
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

Wrong.

Im sure what I said in this thread got you mad but that doesnt mean you gotta come at me saying things that are wrong.

You really think I was talking about "Which system is better upside down?"

Damn your teachers failed you. :(
Yep.....b/c no matter what I say....to you, Im a fanboy whos mad at something.....grow up junior

and b/c your prolly going to post for another page or 2....

Last edited by titanreese; 04-23-2011 at 11:36 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #74
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
Yep.....b/c no matter what I say....to you, Im a fanboy whos mad at something.....grow up junior
Im not claiming that your a fanboy kid but the way you came at me all random and sh*t goin on the Xbot side is making me wonder lol.
 titanreese said:
and b/c your prolly going to post for another page or 2....
Depends on how stubborn you are lol.
 titanreese said:
Who the fu*k turns there system upside down???? Why the fu*k is that even an issue..... I worked at gamestop and saw burn rings out the a.ss for 360, ps2, and ps3.....The rarest games to have burn rings was the wii....Does that mean the Wii is better then the ps3 and 360??
This tells me that you havent read the thread lol. Go read some more so I dont have to repeat myself.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:39 PM..
 04-23-2011, 11:41 PM         #75
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:
Read below:

Im targeting you the fanboy to show how much of a fanboy you are. :dancingcool:

You defended the 360 faults to the end as proven by this thread because your a fanboy.

Im not defending sh*t myself Im just exposing you using whatever method I can use and it worked.

Congrats to you for being a fanboy and I hope your parents are proud.

so ur pretending to be a fanboy to expose the fanboys in here, fu*k u suppose to be a fanboy spy? GTFO, if its like that I was just pretending to be a fanboy too then

so imma go ahead and say fu*k xbox so I guess im not a fanboy either right??

just accept it ur a ps3 fanboy its ok....life goes on

and just to let u know u got the most posts in here fanboy
 7 years ago '10        #76
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so ur pretending to be a fanboy to expose the fanboys in here, fu*k u suppose to be a fanboy spy? GTFO, if its like that I was just pretending to be a fanboy too then

and just to let u know u got the most post in here fanboy
Im not pretending to be a fanboy since I even dissed Sony. (I mentioned that before so now you got me repeating myself for you slow a.ss lol)

Where am I even defnding Sony? Shiet I even dissed and never defended Sony so where can you link me to being a fanboy?

I am exposing Xbox fanboys lol. I am not being a fanboy of nothing lol.

I took one thing bad about the 360 and showed that you will defend the 360 till the end lol.

All you do is call me a Sony fanboy with no proof yet allot of you post can easily pin you as a Xbox fanboy.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #77
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

Depends on how stubborn you are lol.

Its useless to talk to anyone who thinks your mad for posting on a forum....b/c then no matter what I say....Your response is "your mad" so whats the point

but Im sure there is someone on here that will keep you entertained :)
 7 years ago '10        #78
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

and just to let u know u got the most post in here fanboy
Im not pretending to be a fanboy since I even dissed Sony. (I mentioned that before so now you got me repeating myself for you slow a.ss lol)

Shiiiiiit I dissed this whole generation of systems.

Where am I even defnding Sony? Shiet I even dissed and never defended Sony so where can you link me to being a fanboy?

I took one thing bad about the 360 and showed that you will defend the 360 till the end by how you defended it in front of everybody just now to the end lol.

All you do is call me a Sony fanboy with no proof yet allot of you post can easily pin you as a Xbox fanboy.

titanreese said:
Its useless to talk to anyone who thinks your mad for posting on a forum....b/c then no matter what I say....Your response is "your mad" so whats the point

but Im sure there is someone on here that will keep you entertained :)
Well I would respond better to you if you were more informed of what you are talking about but alas you dont know much since you havent read much of what I said in this thread so I cant talk much with you.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #79
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Shade737 said:

I took one thing bad about the 360 and showed that you will defend the 360 till the end by how you defended it in front of everybody just now to the end lol.

Well I would respond better to you if you were more informed of what you are talking about but alas you dont know much so I cant talk say much to you.
Yep......Flipping your 360 and ps3 as taught you much.....Kids these days
 7 years ago '10        #80
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 titanreese said:
Yep......Flipping your 360 and ps3 as taught you much.....Kids these days
lrn2read

As I said earlier in this thread moving the 360 can cause and have cause disks to get ringed.

As told to me by many people with their own story to tell with an actual first hand experience with it that all lead to a ring on the disk.

It also wasn't a simple flip, it was many ways that it got moved. (I also mentioned this before lrn2read)

Its the issue that Xbots (The ones here in this thread) are defending till the end and I took advantage of it for a laff at their obvious bias.

I do find it ironic how you call me a kid yet you cant read and understand very well.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 11:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy