*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
*Turns no console on*

Cause its the weekend and I have a life
 7 years ago '10        #42
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Kazel said:
It's not hard to rent a game from Blockbuster, and replace the bad one with the good one. It's not rocket science lol. But yeah, why would anyone flip there system? I keep mine on a shelf under my tv, it doesn't get moved, and if it does I take the game out. No different than when I move a DVD player, or a cd player. It's common sense, I thought
You can make all the excuses you want but MANY people have fu*ked up their game disks because of this lol. I can even name a couple of first hand accounts of people disks getting fu*ked up.

You could have it all secure and one person comes to move it during gameplay for a quick relocation not knowing about the fault and its bye bye disk.

Its like when the 360s were getting the Red Ring of death like crazy and some guy comes in saying that mine didnt get it.

How would that magically erase the high amount of the people who got it.

Fanboys make me laugh.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 07:27 PM..
 04-23-2011, 07:41 PM         #43
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

You can make all the excuses you want but MANY people have fu*ked up their game disks because of this lol. I can even name a couple of first hand accounts of people disks getting fu*ked up.

You could have it all secure and one person comes to move it during gameplay for a quick relocation not knowing about the fault and its bye bye disk.

Its like when the 360s were getting the Red Ring of death like crazy and some guy comes in saying that mine didnt get it.

Fanboys make me laugh.
hypocrisy...
 7 years ago '10        #44
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
hypocrisy...
What hypocrisy?

U mad cuz Im targeting fanboys who will defend the obvious faults of the system?

Even the Xbox slim has that issue. Maybe if yall wasnt so busy defending the system then this issue wouldn't have transferred over onto the Xbox Sllim.

Shiiiiit PS3 gets the YLOD but you dont see me tryin to justify that fault.

Yall fanboys are full of sh*t.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 08:43 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #45
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,036 | Props total: 1400 1400

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #46
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 Shade737 said:

Fanboys make me laugh.
Not a fanboy, I have owned both systems. I prefer the 360, period. I wasn't defending the faults, I'm saying if you use common sense, you won't scratch your disks. I dunno about you, but random people don't come in and move my system around. They use the extra controllers, and that's it.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Kazel said:
Not a fanboy, I have owned both systems. I prefer the 360, period. I wasn't defending the faults, I'm saying if you use common sense, you won't scratch your disks. I dunno about you, but random people don't come in and move my system around. They use the extra controllers, and that's it.
Dude something as simple as that should of been easily fixed when they made the Xbox slim.

If your not a fanboy you can at least admit that lol.
 7 years ago '06        #48
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 Shade737 said:

Too bad when you flip your 360 the CD gets ruined lol.

I been flippin my PS3 all day and the CD is still fine.

7 years ago '09        #49
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Shout out to people with XBox 360's that get to play Mortal Kombat online tonight. I can flip my system upside down and play story mode, but I can't play King of the Hill online no matter what I do to it.

Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-23-2011 at 09:46 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #50
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Shout out to people with XBox 360's that get to play Mortal Kombat online tonight. I can flip my system upside down and play story mode, but I can't play King of the Hill online no matter what I do to it.
Cant play your game online with PS3.......wait for PSN to come back up after this maintenance crap is over.

Your 360 is scratching the disc when flipped......wait for.....oh wait it didnt and most likely will never get fixed.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 09:48 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #51
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 PhrozenMenace said:

[pic - click to view]

Intoxicated.KEGAR.Comic Book Guy
 7 years ago '04        #52
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 BearWalken79 said:
Intoxicated.KEGAR.Comic Book Guy
Having both consoles doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy.
 04-23-2011, 10:19 PM         #53
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

What hypocrisy?

U mad cuz Im targeting fanboys who will defend the obvious faults of the system?

Even the Xbox slim has that issue. Maybe if yall wasnt so busy defending the system then this issue wouldn't have transferred over onto the Xbox Sllim.

Shiiiiit PS3 gets the YLOD but you dont see me tryin to justify that fault.

Yall fanboys are full of sh*t.
u talkin all this fanboy shyt but u wanna bring up some bullshyt like gettin scratch discs from turnin the console upside (wtf would move their console while its on anyway?) come on that sounds like some salty fanboy shyt right there. this thread aint even about hardware specs or none of that extra shyt yall talkin bout its about xbox live>>>>psn

edit: and :lachen001:@ps3 fanboys still talkin bout rrod, n*gga that problem was fixed like 2 yrs ago

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 04-23-2011 at 10:23 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.

We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
u talkin all this fanboy shyt but u wanna bring up some bullshyt like gettin scratch discs from turnin the console upside (wtf would move their console while its on anyway?) come on that sounds like some salty fanboy shyt right there. this thread aint even about hardware specs or none of that extra shyt yall talkin bout its about xbox live>>>>psn
I brought that up to show that no matter what faults a system has fanboys will protect their fav system to the end like your doing in bold lol.

Many people move the console while its on for one reason or the other. sh*t happens kid.

Also you ignored the post where I mentioned that the PS3 got the YLOD. I guess you have a selective reading disorder or somesh*t.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 10:26 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #56
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,103 | Props total: 3537 3537
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
So we can expect it to be slower than ever? *Drinks $1 energy drink*
 04-23-2011, 10:34 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

I brought that up to show that no matter what happens fanboys will protect their fav system to the end.

Also you ignored the post where I mentioned that the PS3 got the YLOD. I guess you have a selective reading disorder or somesh*t.

oh no I read that part but its obvious u mentioned that to not seem like ur a fanboy
but its clear to me that u r when u wanna bring up bullshyt like turnin ur system upsidedown as if n*ggas was stupid enough to do that

and fu*k the bullshyt about getting two system..I have enough money to get a ps3 but I dont play video games that much, I have a life (no offense) to me thas sometype of shyt somebody that never leave the crib would do

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #58
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
oh no I read that part but its obvious u mentioned that to not seem like ur a fanboy
Me a fanboy? I dislike both systems equally. This generation sucked for me so theres no fanboy sh*t here son.

I just play the Ps3 cuz thats what most of my friends have and thats what the exclusives I want are out for.

Friends and Games is what I play for.

Unlike you who is defending the 360 faults to death like the obvious fanboy you are.

If you arent a fanboy then act like it.

I myself aint defending sh*t to even be considered a fanboy. If I see a fault Ill say it straight up.

but its clear to me that u r when u wanna bring up bullshyt like turnin ur system upsidedown as if n*ggas was stupid enough to do that
You think every case is that specific example that gets your disks scratched?

What kind of world you live in? Every person who it happens to has their own story about how it happened and not one who Ive asked have told me that they turned their console upside down. They said that it got moved for one reason or another like a mother bumping on the stand it was on, a little cousin moving it playfully, earthquake toppled it, somebody who doesnt know about 360 moving it while the game was paused etc. (not them simply turning it upside down like an idiot) and then getting a big ring on the disk afterward.

Its a fault that needs fixing but your fanboyism is preventing you from admitting it and has you even defending it like its nothing lol.

Last edited by Bass G; 04-23-2011 at 10:46 PM..
 04-23-2011, 10:44 PM         #59
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade737 said:

Me a fanboy? I dislike both systems equally. This generation sucked for me so theres no fanboy sh*t here son.

I just play the Ps3 cuz thats what most of my friends have and thats what the exclusives I want are out for.

Friends and Games is what I play for.

Unlike you who is defending the 360 to death like the obvious fanboy you are.

I myself aint defending sh*t.

You think every case is that specific example that gets your disks scratched?

What kind of world you live in? Every person who it happens to has their own story about how it happened and not one who Ive asked have told me that they turned their console upside down. They said that it got moved for one reason or another (not them simply truing it upside down) and got a big ring on the disk afterward.

Its a fault that needs fixing but your fanboyism is preventing you from admitting it and has you defending it lol.
its never happend to me b4 but maybe ur right about the scratch disc thing but this thread isnt even about that its about xbox live being better than psn so y bring that up?????
and yet u claim ur not a fanboy? FOH son
 7 years ago '05        #60
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
*Plays single player storymode on MK then finishes Uncharted 1 story* its not that bad guys.. play the story/campaigns finish them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago