*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #261
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 KSoraci7 said:
This section has really gone to sh*t since Triangle left to be honest, besides Da Ill One nobody really posts news anymore. A few do i.e. Kurupt, I thought it was fitting when he became mod

The lounges are pretty ghost now, just turned into a fanboy flamewar on the main page. "f*ggot this, f*ggot that", people taking sh*t too serious about their consoles. I mean if thats how this section would rather be preferred to be at this point I won't be here much longer.

Regardless how people may feel about my opinions, I at least state my thoughts with factual backups. 90% of the posts here are just cracking jokes w/ GIFS we've seen 1,000 times from loser fanboys that have been banned from the site multiple times.
I also want to add that the MODs can't even Mod anymore.The owner of this place took that power away from them...just saying
 7 years ago '06        #262
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 el bundy said:
the hhs is 10x worse. they worship a homo and think its cool to be called a princess. but yea this section is going to hell quickly with all this lame console worship, as if what system you play on shows your status in life. people with no lives expose themselves with the fanboy sh*t.

lol I never been there
 7 years ago '06        #263
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 BearWalken79 said:
I also want to add that the MODs can't even Mod anymore.The owner of this place took that power away from them...just saying
And look what has become of this place.
 7 years ago '10        #264
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Arson said:
fanboy sh*t is what makes gaming forums worthwhile
No......
 04-25-2011, 04:49 PM         #265
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
This section has really gone to sh*t since Triangle left to be honest, besides Da Ill One nobody really posts news anymore. A few do i.e. Kurupt, I thought it was fitting when he became mod

The lounges are pretty ghost now, just turned into a fanboy flamewar on the main page. "f*ggot this, f*ggot that", people taking sh*t too serious about their consoles. I mean if thats how this section would rather be preferred to be at this point I won't be here much longer.

Regardless how people may feel about my opinions, I at least state my thoughts with factual backups. 90% of the posts here are just cracking jokes w/ GIFS we've seen 1,000 times from loser fanboys that have been banned from the site multiple times.
#1. Triangle still posts, he's on a new account.
#2. You defend Sony in every Sony hate thread there is. You contribute to the sh*t hole that is BX so quit putting yourself above everyone else FAGGOT.
#3. Nobody gives a fu*k if you don't post here anymore.
 7 years ago '06        #266
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 PROTENTIAL said:
#1. Triangle still posts, he's on a new account.
#2. You defend Sony in every Sony hate thread there is. You contribute to the sh*t hole that is BX so quit putting yourself above everyone else FAGGOT.
#3. Nobody gives a fu*k if you don't post here anymore.
Yet you reply to my every post like I pay you in M$ points
 04-25-2011, 04:52 PM         #267
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Yet you reply to my every post like I pay you in M$ points
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy