*Turns on my xbox360* / PSN is back up!! [no its still down] [official PSN fail thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2011, 11:55 AM         #181
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but but but atleast u can flip ur ps3 upside down and not get any scratches on ur discs
 7 years ago '04        #182
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Arson said:
nope. If you aren't signed into live, you just unlock the achievement with no context of when you did it
wrong...when you sign back into live it will update your profile with the new achievements you earned offline...it will say the date you signed in as the date you earned them as opposed to the actual offline date...
 7 years ago '05        #183
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3575 3575
XBL was never completely down for those 2 weeks. I was one of the folks that could still play online too.
 04-24-2011, 12:20 PM         #184
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
wrong...when you sign back into live it will update your profile with the new achievements you earned offline...it will say the date you signed in as the date you earned them as opposed to the actual offline date...
Your a fu*king idiot. When was the last time you even signed into Xbox LIVE? If you earn an achivement offline and then connect to live it tells everyone you unlocked it offline. If Xbox LIVE was down I wouldn't of earned ANY achievement online during that outage.
 7 years ago '04        #185
space
space
 PROTENTIAL said:
Your a fu*king idiot. When was the last time you even signed into Xbox LIVE? If you earn an achivement offline and then connect to live it tells everyone you unlocked it offline. If Xbox LIVE was down I wouldn't of earned ANY achievement online during that outage.

read the replies to that thread
 7 years ago '08        #186
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 Da Ill One said:
nah son nah. I haven't been on live in a minute, I guarantee you when I sign back in Crysis 2 achievements wont have time stamps just like the rest of my offiline achievements don't have stamps.

Da Ill One said:

Just because you don't have a time stamp, doesn't mean it looks like you cheated. I have several Alan Wake achievements that don't have a time stamp because that was the only game I played while my intenet was out for a week. (Darn construction guys and their cable seeking backhoes) The only time it would look like you're cheating is if the achievement was only able to be achieved while online like in a multiplayer match and you didn't have a time stamp on it, meaning you got it while offline.

I can tell you right now that they aren't going to go through the trouble of deleting one of your achievements or putting a time stamp on it. Just don't worry about it.

Last edited by Arson; 04-24-2011 at 12:34 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #187
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 LAwLB15 said:
but but but atleast u can flip ur ps3 upside down and not get any scratches on ur discs
 04-24-2011, 12:49 PM         #188
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

I used the Xbox 360 for almost 5 years now I know what the fu*k I'm talking about. There's no time stamps to achievements earned offline. I'll bet my fu*king 360 on it.
 7 years ago '04        #189
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
There are no timestamps nor date given for offline achievements they just appear unlocked and that's it. Xbl was never down for more than almost a week and members were given a free game (undertow) and later Texas hold em as well.

What is Sony giving u? Nothing, not even psn+ members and Sony has been lying, changing their stories. Play what u prefer and quit whining Sony don't care.

The best games on ps3 are single player so have at it.
 7 years ago '06        #190
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I invited friends over to play Mortal Kombat 9.I forgot how fun it was to play like that,it was nice.
 7 years ago '04        #191
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 BearWalken79 said:
I invited friends over to play Mortal Kombat 9.I forgot how fun it was to play like that,it was nice.
Yeah having real friends is crazy right?
 7 years ago '05        #192
Chuck_Remixed 252 heat pts252
space
space
$17,112 | Props total: 3575 3575
 BearWalken79 said:
Thats right at home with me as i don't play f!ghting games much online. I don't know how many times ive said this on here.lol. Countless times. Much more enjoyable playing with your friends. If you don't have friends to play video games with, then their not your friends and you need to find new ones. FPS are a different ballgame tho general.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-24-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #193
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
n*ggas really in here riding for their consoles network Arguing whether or not if an achievement or trophy was unlocked does it count as the network being completely down . Nobody should be that much of a fanboy unless you're being paid by that company. I'm disappointed BXGS
 04-24-2011, 01:48 PM         #194
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:

[pic - click to view]

back to the challenge tower
 7 years ago '05        #195
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Da Ill One said:
You couldnt play games online for TWO weeks...PSN only been down for four days... Its the same thing as this...cant play games online same as PSN
I ain't never been knocked off Live for 2 weeks straight.

Ill One has...

Lies on lies on lies
 7 years ago '04        #196
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Yeah I don't remember XBL ever being down.. I've must've been doing other sh*t unlike these crying a.ss psn n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #197
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 Y.G. said:
I ain't never been knocked off Live for 2 weeks straight.

Ill One has...

Lies on lies on lies
Christmas '08 it was down for almost two weeks. My cousin had a 360 and bi*ched because he couldn't play some new games he got.

SOURCE:
 7 years ago '06        #198
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I remember it being down but I didn't know it was THAT long though.I guess I gave up and did other sh*t.'
 7 years ago '05        #199
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Explicit said:
Christmas '08 it was down for almost two weeks. My cousin had a 360 and bi*ched because he couldn't play some new games he got.

SOURCE:
Do you see this n*gga?

[pic - click to view]

"Users may experience issues..." I wasn't one of them. My sh*t ain't never been down for no 2 weeks straight.

Lies on lies on lies.
 7 years ago '04        #200
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Do you see this n*gga?

[pic - click to view]

"Users may experience issues..." I wasn't one of them. My sh*t ain't never been down for no 2 weeks straight.

Lies on lies on lies.
Whether YOU were affected or not isn't the point...the point is XBL was down for TWO WEEKS to alot of members...

I'm not affected by this PSN outage but that doesn't mean it's not down...

truth on truth on truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy