Sony turned off PSN to investigate 'external intrusion'

most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1988 1988
 |JOHN| said:
well its been 2 days now. Are they giving a date for when it might be up again?
It will be up 2maro... For taking so long sony said they are gonna provide an easter egg hunt on home...

This is the latest message:

Be ready kiddos and bring your thinking caps, because home just got exciting. THE HUNT IS ON!
 7 years ago '09        #82
Borntoreign01 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$203 | Props total: 1 1
I need my Blk Op sessions mann!!!
 7 years ago '05        #83
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3540 3540

[video - click to view]


:doglaugh:. And lol @ PSN Home=PEDOPHILE HOME


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-23-2011 at 06:07 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #84
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
avatar space
space
$17,850 | Props total: 22535 22535
B roy you better not fu*k up my money dallas would have to lose by 4 anyway
 04-23-2011, 10:57 PM         #85
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
newest update....

We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.

We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.



i just wanna play something...i had to resort to TF2 on my PC, which is still fun as hell, but come on sony...
 7 years ago '11        #86
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$663 | Props total: 601 601
THis caused me to play ps2. Manhunt2 and f!ght night 04 r wats up right now
 7 years ago '09        #87
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 socal511 said:
THis caused me to play ps2. Manhunt2 and f!ght night 04 r wats up right now
LMAO haha for real I almost brought out the Dreamcast and hunted for my copy of Shenmue around here, but then I got lazy lol.
 7 years ago '07        #88
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
sony has left you no choice
 7 years ago '07        #90
iTzMe! 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$328 | Props total: 89 89
 TheGame4705 said:
they bout to start chargin for online.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #91
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
They are starting to leave me with no choice for real. My whole thing is... this could happen again man. They pissed these hackers off. It could be a never ending cycle if Sony doesn't change it's stance on some sh*t here. They helped cause alot of these problems themselves, and it's now stopped us from being able to do the one thing that matters most... playing the actual games themselves. If they don't get it right this time, we could just be facing these same problems again all year long. I have 43 plats, 50+ PSN games downloaded, fresh year PSN script... when is enough enough tho? Their incompetance is starting to rub me the wrong way. It would suck to lose all of that, in the end it's their loss if I stop spending money on them.


Last edited by Acid Rap; 04-24-2011 at 09:27 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #92
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
wtf this sh*t is still down


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #93
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
They are starting to leave me with no choice for real. My whole thing is... this could happen again man. They pissed these hackers off. It could be a never ending cycle if Sony doesn't change it's stance on some sh*t here. They helped cause alot of these problems themselves, and it's now stopped us from being able to do the one thing that matters most... playing the actual games themselves. If they don't get it right this time, we could just be facing these same problems again all year long. I have 43 plats, 50+ PSN games downloaded, fresh year PSN script... when is enough enough tho? Their incompetance is starting to rub me the wrong way. It would suck to lose all of that, in the end it's their loss if I stop spending money on them.
Except I think the hackers actually didn't do it this time. Their network was vulnerable but not too this extent so why not k!ll two birds with one stone? Take down their own network and blame it on the hackers getting everyone to hate them and possibly having police forces around the world take a look into the group and upgrade and help out the servers so something like this cannot actually happen. Anon has stated they did not due this and knowing that their a bunch of egotistical self entitled bastards I doubt they would lie about this if it made them look "cool".
 7 years ago '08        #94
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
How the fu*k does a billion dollar corporation get their sh*t royally fu*ked until they have to redo the whole infrastructure?

El-Presador might be a hyperbole spitting troll but that n*gga got a great point in saying Sony should have used some of that Home money to make sure their online service wasn't that damn vulnerable.
 7 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Except I think the hackers actually didn't do it this time. Their network was vulnerable but not too this extent so why not k!ll two birds with one stone? Take down their own network and blame it on the hackers getting everyone to hate them and possibly having police forces around the world take a look into the group and upgrade and help out the servers so something like this cannot actually happen. Anon has stated they did not due this and knowing that their a bunch of egotistical self entitled bastards I doubt they would lie about this if it made them look "cool".
I don't believe it was Anon themselves THIS time, but Sony has give me no reason to have faith that they can plug this hole that is the PS3 security. The rebug CFW 3.55 getting quasi dev access sounds like a perfectly good reason to me, but that's just it... it's gotten worse and worse. I am just having a hard time believing they can fix something that is obvioulsy this fu*ked up in a few days. The hackers (whoever that may be now, and in the long run) aren't just going to suddenly forgive them. They will probably do everything they can to test Sony's answers here.
 7 years ago '09        #96
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Basically it's sh*t or get off the pot time for me.
 04-24-2011, 09:56 AM         #97
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #98
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
good thing is, im moving now so i dont need it
 7 years ago '10        #99
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 1524 1524

[video - click to view]


Latest sh*t I heard was that it's going to be down for a month... I'm gonna give it a week before I do something I'll regret
 04-24-2011, 10:11 AM         #100
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
I don't believe it was Anon themselves THIS time, but Sony has give me no reason to have faith that they can plug this hole that is the PS3 security. The rebug CFW 3.55 getting quasi dev access sounds like a perfectly good reason to me, but that's just it... it's gotten worse and worse. I am just having a hard time believing they can fix something that is obvioulsy this fu*ked up in a few days. The hackers (whoever that may be now, and in the long run) aren't just going to suddenly forgive them. They will probably do everything they can to test Sony's answers here.
You do not know the half of it. Sony is extremely arrogant and therefore incompetent. They refuse to hire hackers to help them with security because they think they have it under control. It is obvious they do not. PSN has a lot more fails then the Debug dev signing exploit being used to hoard games. I highly doubt Sony found all the exploits. The hackers know of a lot of exploits. Why hasn't Sony paid them to help fix them? Their arrogance is hurting their image in the long run. Also, Sony could have rolled out the updates. They did not have to shutdown PSN for this long. They should hire better network admins.


Last edited by xeduran; 04-24-2011 at 10:51 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 112
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy