Sony turned off PSN to investigate 'external intrusion'

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 sleep23rd said:
thats crazy cause I just was playing this yesterday....do I gotta beat the game to use my DLC? I had the game b4 and beat it then traded it in to game stop awhile back just to buy it again after the I received some DLC with juggernaut and I think carnage costume and other sh*t, but I had to start from the beginning again...do u know if the DLC will be there after I beat the game or is there any way to use my DLC now?
i havent play it in about a year, but i was able to use my DLC on the first run. most of the characters were a waste though. juggernaut is a beast. but i could've done without magneto, carnage, black panther, cable and psylocke. paid like $10 for those five
 7 years ago '04        #62
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
soo the 1 time in months i finally have time to go online, i cant
 7 years ago '07        #63
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Adonis Tha God said:
You dumb fu*ks should have bought an Xbox 360 instead... #PS3FAIL
im on the 360>> ps3 but some of you guys taking this way too seriously, with that said i own both systems and will go over the pros and cons through my experience.

pros---------

ps3: blue ray player, disks dont scratch, some exclusive games, rechargeable controller is sweet, internet browser, was said to be the most powerful system which must be bullsh*t since 360 runs the new crysis better ...

360: live content is great and there's way more users, controller more comfortable, using as a media center to connect computers is easy so you can stream music and videos, halo is exclusive and ya im on that halo tip

cons ---------

ps3: honestly who uses this system to go online, i used to play madden and there was hardly any people, simple things like using a usb to watch a video is far too difficult, streaming anything from a computer is way too glitchy, controller shape is not practical, when switching between visual outputs (ie. using a hdmi cable) the system does not auto detect the optimal resolution so you have to manually change the sh*t so if you switch from a big screen to say a computer monitor the res. wont be in range .. SOOO fu*kING ANNOYING !! anyone who pays for PS+ is a sucka

360: pay for live content, disks will scratch easily, may get the red rings or overheated system, but this being said i've owned 3-4 diff 360s, only my first fu*ked up ( prob cause I bought it stolen but meh) .. that being said the customer service is the best, microsoft will send you a postage paid box the next day, put the 360 in, send it away and you get it back in 2 weeks at no cost .. hard to argue with that and the new version of systems have better fans/cooling so i doubt there will be any overheating problems.

my ps3 been collecting dust since I finished uncharted 2, use the 360 atleast 3-4 days a week, to the homo saying ppl on 360 only play black ops, gtfo we aren't all pre-pubescent teens

all this being said some will catch feelings about my opinion/a long post but fu*k it alot of ppl commenting don't know what the fu*k they're talking about since they havent owned both systems, in the end its personal taste but for an interactive media center/system the 360 is far easier/better to use if you can utilize all the features ..
 7 years ago '11        #64
leem26vtec 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 235 235
^^true story^^
 7 years ago '05        #65
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 Royce207 said:
ps3:anyone who pays for PS+ is a sucka
You made some good points but I have to disagree with this to a degree as i use to think the same way as you on this. However, if you normally buy content on PSN, I think you should have PS+ as you will not only make back all you paid for it by saving on content or getting stuff free you would have normally paid for full price, you will end up in the "+" as those who didn't pay for PS+ that do buy content regularly would have spent more in the end. Well at least it has worked for me that way and i think those who have PS+, who do get stuff off of PSN a regular basis would likely agree wit me. You'd be surprised how fast it adds up when you save $3 or $4 here and there while getting stuff people would have to pay full price for free. At the beginning the games and content offered sucked but its gotten much better and continues too. Plus you get access to betas without the hassles of hustling for key codes which ive gotten sick of doing cuz im just not around as much as i was when i was younger due to work.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 04-23-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 04-23-2011, 12:49 PM         #66
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to hurry up and turn that sh*t back on. i got mlb tv games to watch
 04-23-2011, 12:52 PM         #67
N Nyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
cons ---------

ps3: honestly who uses this system to go online, i used to play madden and there was hardly any people, simple things like using a usb to watch a video is far too difficult, streaming anything from a computer is way too glitchy, controller shape is not practical, when switching between visual outputs (ie. using a hdmi cable) the system does not auto detect the optimal resolution so you have to manually change the sh*t so if you switch from a big screen to say a computer monitor the res. wont be in range .. SOOO fu*kING ANNOYING !! anyone who pays for PS+ is a sucka
my ps3 streams from my pc are smooth as glass. never had an issue there.
 7 years ago '04        #68
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
 N Nyce said:
This, and its really simple.... press enable media and boom done pick the file u want and watch
 7 years ago '04        #69
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
man i thought my ps was trippin....... had me playin zombies solo. lol fail
 7 years ago '04        #70
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1995 1995
 TYT said:
man i thought my ps was trippin....... had me playin zombies solo. lol fail
 7 years ago '11        #71
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 N Nyce said:
Windows 7 + xbox360 as a extender is the sh*t period nobody is touching it. The PS3 works perfectly I know I have set a few up myself for friends who didn't even know you could do it, the folders work smooth I have run into some codec problems every once and a while but it does work perfect.

BUT... windows 7 + 360 for streaming content from your PC crushes everything

my xbox setup is like this

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #72
Royce207 
space
space
 Chuck_Remixed said:
You made some good points but I have to disagree with this to a degree as i use to think the same way as you on this. However, if you normally buy content on PSN, I think you should have PS+ as you will not only make back all you paid for it by saving on content or getting stuff free you would have normally paid for full price, you will end up in the "+" as those who didn't pay for PS+ that do buy content regularly would have spent more in the end. Well at least it has worked for me that way and i think those who have PS+, who do get stuff off of PSN a regular basis would likely agree wit me. You'd be surprised how fast it adds up when you save $3 or $4 here and there while getting stuff people would have to pay full price for free. At the beginning the games and content offered sucked but its gotten much better and continues too. Plus you get access to betas without the hassles of hustling for key codes which ive gotten sick of doing cuz im just not around as much as i was when i was younger due to work.
true, how much is the PS+ ? .. likely they changed quite a bit as far as the PS store and stuff, I was speaking more from the standpoint of online gaming not taking into account the DLCs and other stuff
 7 years ago '07        #73
Royce207 
space
space
 N Nyce said:
lucky, i gave up on it once i got a 360 .. my biggest issue with the ps3 is the visual output sh*t
 7 years ago '11        #74
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,709 | Props total: 3048 3048
 Royce207 said:
lucky, i gave up on it once i got a 360 .. my biggest issue with the ps3 is the visual output sh*t
Do you have media browser installed on your system?
 7 years ago '04        #75
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Royce207 said:
true, how much is the PS+ ? .. likely they changed quite a bit as far as the PS store and stuff, I was speaking more from the standpoint of online gaming not taking into account the DLCs and other stuff
$18 for 3 months and $50 for a year. they had a promotion goin on since june that the $50 subscription with a bonus 3 months
 7 years ago '05        #76
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is really starting to get annoying. At least it was free.
 7 years ago '06        #77
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 461 461
I'm getting pissed. I pay an extra $15 a month for DCUO and I can't play it. I bought PSN+ and I can't even use it... They need to fix this sh*t asap. It's been raining here for the past 2 weeks and it's not like I can go outside in the pouring rain. I'd just like to chill on the couch smoke some weed and play some games right now. Me and my girl have been playing the fu*k out of MK9 though.
 04-23-2011, 03:20 PM         #78
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGame4705 said:
they bout to start chargin for online.
I will not pay if that happens...I dont even use my p3 for video games that much anymore
 7 years ago '07        #79
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
well its been 2 days now. Are they giving a date for when it might be up again?
 7 years ago '06        #80
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 765 765
Wtf are they doing its the long weekend, i need that online
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago