Sony turned off PSN to investigate 'external intrusion'

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Go outside and get some s3x.
 7 years ago '07        #42
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
 J Rob said:
can someone explain this fanboy sh*t to me.....why would you stan a video game system?
its what internet dorks do. They like using gay a.ss words whenever they get the chance
 7 years ago '05        #43
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
good, i hope these dudes shut down psn for good. even though i just bought socom 4 and cannot play it now. :(
 7 years ago '06        #44
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 adadfalife607 said:
fu*kin aye...guess ill gain some more ground in ac3 n uncharted 2....an also..atleast netflix is workin...no cable n no netflix woulda had me like
lol working on world at war... and drakes 2 lol...

sony has some hard decisons... keep 97 million users pissed off and perform IA recovery activities... checking the systems states... backups performing forensics.. updating firewalll signatures... scanning for backdoors that might have been depositied...

could take WEEEKS.....

or than can take the risk and cut the PSN back on as it is lol

thatz tough ish.
 04-23-2011, 08:56 AM         #45
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
Thats the only thing i can see if they are faking this entire thing, saying they cannot host free servers anymore... Which would be BS... But all the complainers, act like online gaming is crack. Unless the only game you own is DC Universe, play the sh*t offline or find something else to do.... Like push ups, that sh*t is fun, or pick up a hobby like stamp collecting or cooking w/e floats ur boat
as someone who does push ups...that sh*t is not fun.

what's fun is...making money, busting nuts, watching women you think are hot suck your d!ck, etc...
 7 years ago '08        #46
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Im paying for PS+, this sh*t shouldn't be happening to me.. Oh well, bout to log in and play some Dishwasher.
seriously
i just fckin subscribed and now I can't do sh*t with it, this is bullsh*t
im really thinking about renewing my xbox live and hopping on MW2
 7 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 TheGame4705 said:
they bout to start chargin for online.
same sh*t i was thinkin
 7 years ago '07        #48
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 327 327
 jhj26 said:
just finished marvel ultimate alliance 2:cool-smiley-009:
thats crazy cause I just was playing this yesterday....do I gotta beat the game to use my DLC? I had the game b4 and beat it then traded it in to game stop awhile back just to buy it again after the I received some DLC with juggernaut and I think carnage costume and other sh*t, but I had to start from the beginning again...do u know if the DLC will be there after I beat the game or is there any way to use my DLC now?
 7 years ago '10        #49
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2011, 10:36 AM         #50
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was not due to hackers or anonymous. You can thank everyone using the Rebug CFW for PSN being down. Rebug CFW makes your PS3 into a quasi Dev PS3. Dev PS3s can log into PSN to play games online and download PSN games as well. People were using the Rebug CFW to exploit the store by signing on as a dev and hoarding the store for a bunch of free PSN content. Not to mention they were still going online with certain games.

This is why I was personally against any CFW that allowed people to sign onto PSN. People do not know how to behave and ruin it for everyone. Now legitimate users who actually buy their games have to suffer for people who wanted to hoard PSN for free content. Sony is in the process of fixing their issues. Sony failed big time security wise here. PSN is actually full of failure when it comes to security. Hopefully Sony finally fixes most of their security issues on PSN so that firmware updates are not needed to protect it.

Those of you on here who used Rebug CFW and participated in hoarding the PSN store for games, good luck with not getting sued by Sony. I cannot believe people had the balls to do this. This is worse then downloading games from the internet and playing them on a modified PS3. This is downloading games from Sony's servers directly, while sony is watching and recording your IP address.
 7 years ago '07        #51
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 1754 1754
 7 years ago '05        #52
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 xeduran said:
This was not due to hackers or anonymous. You can thank everyone using the Rebug CFW for PSN being down. Rebug CFW makes your PS3 into a quasi Dev PS3. Dev PS3s can log into PSN to play games online and download PSN games as well. People were using the Rebug CFW to exploit the store by signing on as a dev and hoarding the store for a bunch of free PSN content. Not to mention they were still going online with certain games.

This is why I was personally against any CFW that allowed people to sign onto PSN. People do not know how to behave and ruin it for everyone. Now legitimate users who actually buy their games have to suffer for people who wanted to hoard PSN for free content. Sony is in the process of fixing their issues. Sony failed big time security wise here. PSN is actually full of failure when it comes to security. Hopefully Sony finally fixes most of their security issues on PSN so that firmware updates are not needed to protect it.

Those of you on here who used Rebug CFW and participated in hoarding the PSN store for games, good luck with not getting sued by Sony. I cannot believe people had the balls to do this. This is worse then downloading games from the internet and playing them on a modified PS3. This is downloading games from Sony's servers directly, while sony is watching and recording your IP address.

People are too damn greedy. GREEDY.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
They got untill June 28th to get it back up and running...if it's not someone is getting a bag of pooh lit on fire at their headquarters...
 04-23-2011, 10:53 AM         #54
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:

im gonna be laughing when this happens

fu*king bum a.ss fools
 04-23-2011, 11:32 AM         #55
Adonis Tha God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You dumb fu*ks should have bought an Xbox 360 instead... #PS3FAIL
 04-23-2011, 11:35 AM         #56
Adonis Tha God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom2k2 said:
Remember when X Box Live was down during fu*king Christmas time 2-3 years ago? LOL at that.
I don't remember that... Fail
 7 years ago '04        #57
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 245 245
so u dnt remeber it so it a fail ..........what a fu*king lame son.
 7 years ago '04        #58
Rae 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 319 319

aint mad Got da 360 on dec........

but dey better not charge "
 7 years ago '04        #59
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
xbl was down for a few days and people were given a free game for the time being, time allocated to their xbl subscription and later on got texas hold 'em free.

if u on psn u cant complain so deal with it. got no one to blame but Sony and maybe yourself. u can still use netflix, blu ray.....the internet browser.

now go play some RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAACCCCCCER!
 7 years ago '04        #60
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 The Go 2 Guy said:
xbl was down for a few days and people were given a free game for the time being, time allocated to their xbl subscription and later on got texas hold 'em free.

if u on psn u cant complain so deal with it. got no one to blame but Sony and maybe yourself. u can still use netflix, blu ray.....the internet browser.

now go play some RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAACCCCCCER!
Some people pay for PSN +
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy