The New OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Boxden Community Mock Draft Thread - YOU PICK! sign up now!

most viewed right now
 89
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
214 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #161
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
cam jordan...fairley fell in Vikes lap.:dizzy:
 7 years ago '04        #162
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155


THERE HAS BEEN AN OFFICIAL TRADE:
The Detroit Lions trade the 13th overall pick to the New Orleans Saints for picks # 24 and 56.



[pic - click to view]


The New Orleans Saints select Nick Fairley DT - Auburn

[pic - click to view]


Analysis: "Could have waited at the #24 spot for a defensive end to fall but didn't see any of value sticking around... taking Fairley immediately gives us the most dominant DT rotation in the NFL [Sedrick Ellis, Fairley & Shaun Rodgers]... The value is simply too good to pass up. His motor is a question, which makes the signing of Rodgers all the better as we have quality talent to plug in should any problems arise."
ST LOUIS is now on the clock.
send me your draft pick with analysis via PM


Last edited by K1; 04-25-2011 at 12:04 AM..
 04-25-2011, 12:03 AM         #163
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cam newton to the dolphins! Leggo
 7 years ago '06        #164
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
 markov said:
cam jordan...fairley fell in Vikes lap.:dizzy:
Yea and I hope the Vikes are ready for a flop in Fairley......Dude had 1 good year and is dirty as hell......Hes a slower, dumber, and dirtier version of Albert Haynesworth
 7 years ago '04        #165
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 titanreese said:
Yea and I hope the Vikes are ready for a flop in Fairley......Dude had 1 good year and is dirty as hell......Hes a slower, dumber, and dirtier version of Albert Haynesworth
I think that is why the Vikings went with Cam Jordan
 7 years ago '08        #166
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
 titanreese said:
Yea and I hope the Vikes are ready for a flop in Fairley......Dude had 1 good year and is dirty as hell......Hes a slower, dumber, and dirtier version of Albert Haynesworth
And you'll still rock his jersey when he's a Titan
 7 years ago '10        #167
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,184 | Props total: 8516 8516
 titanreese said:
Yea and I hope the Vikes are ready for a flop in Fairley......Dude had 1 good year and is dirty as hell......Hes a slower, dumber, and dirtier version of Albert Haynesworth
I happen to disagree. I see a mean, Warren Sapp potential like talent if he can keep his head straight. We happen to be a winning organization and he isn't being handed a starting spot on the team. This would be a PERFECT situation for Fairley.

Now if he was drafted by someone like Oakland? I could see him busting.
 04-25-2011, 12:14 AM         #168
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if washington drafted him.. put him and fat al together.. no buffet would stand a chance..
 7 years ago '04        #169
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
Cam Newton with the Freefall!
 7 years ago '04        #170
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[pic - click to view]


The St. Louis Rams select Mark Ingram RB - Alabama

[pic - click to view]


Analysis: "S. Jackson is getting older and it's time now to address the running back position, Ingram is the most nfl ready back that is available in this draft. He will add much needed depth to the back field and give Jackson some much needed breaks.."
MIAMI A is now on the clock.
send me your draft pick with analysis via PM
 7 years ago '10        #171
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,184 | Props total: 8516 8516


this n*gga Steven 27 years old.


he could use a good back up but the Rams suck way too much for a luxury pick like that.
 7 years ago '04        #172
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Thee Yung Star said:


this n*gga Steven 27 years old.


he could use a good back up but the Rams suck way too much for a luxury pick like that.
I don't make the picks I just announce em lol, well ill make em if someone no shows but I did not make this one.
 04-25-2011, 12:24 AM         #173
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lollll
 7 years ago '08        #174
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
:jawdropping:
 7 years ago '06        #175
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
 markov said:
And you'll still rock his jersey when he's a Titan
Muthafu*ker...... Do you even realize what college team I go for......Fairley will always be Auburn rather hes a Titan or not......fu*k Fairley.
 7 years ago '10        #176
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,184 | Props total: 8516 8516
 K1Entertainment said:
I don't make the picks I just announce em lol, well ill make em if someone no shows but I did not make this one.
I know you're just the messenger, I'm just analyzing the selection :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #177
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
 Thee Yung Star said:
I happen to disagree. I see a mean, Warren Sapp potential like talent if he can keep his head straight. We happen to be a winning organization and he isn't being handed a starting spot on the team. This would be a PERFECT situation for Fairley.

Now if he was drafted by someone like Oakland? I could see him busting.
Dareus reminds me of Sapp.....Nick is a one year wonder Only time will tell
 7 years ago '06        #178
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
 K1Entertainment said:

[pic - click to view]


The St. Louis Rams select Mark Ingram RB - Alabama

[pic - click to view]


Analysis: "S. Jackson is getting older and it's time now to address the running back position, Ingram is the most nfl ready back that is available in this draft. He will add much needed depth to the back field and give Jackson some much needed breaks.."
MIAMI A is now on the clock.
send me your draft pick with analysis via PM
That would be surprising
 7 years ago '08        #179
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
 titanreese said:
Muthafu*ker...... Do you even realize what college team I go for......Fairley will always be Auburn rather hes a Titan or not......fu*k Fairley.
I get it now lol.
 7 years ago '04        #180
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2261 2261
Ingram is overrated and running backs are a dime a dozen, except for the few elites in the league.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA This nigga Wilt Chamberlain a hater
63 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
54 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
155 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
133 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy