The New OFFICIAL 2011 NFL Boxden Community Mock Draft Thread - YOU PICK! sign up now!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2011, 09:44 AM         #201
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I got to step out for awhile I should be back around 1 pm PST

Jacksonville, NE, SD, NYG send your picks/board into me if you haven't already because once I get back I want to post those picks.
Already sent the PM earlier this morning...
 7 years ago '05        #202
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 agony8 said:
u fu*ked my whole draft up antoniob...
he also messed up my draft
 04-25-2011, 11:08 AM         #203
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the Rams going RB
 7 years ago '04        #204
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
 -BigC- said:
@ the Rams going RB
yea i picked Ingram.. Jackson has 1-2 productive years left with how injury prone and slow he has gotten.. building blocks for the future. i Had the DT Liuget on the list but from what ive seen with the rams and drafting DT's it hasnt worked good for us in the past.
 04-25-2011, 11:17 AM         #205
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RBs can be picked later unless there is some crazy prospect coming out. Not trying to hate on you but that pick just wasn't smart at all. Only teams with a real need at RB will go RB in the first 2 rounds.
 04-25-2011, 11:20 AM         #206
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheGame4705 said:
yea i picked Ingram.. Jackson has 1-2 productive years left with how injury prone and slow he has gotten.. building blocks for the future. i Had the DT Liuget on the list but from what ive seen with the rams and drafting DT's it hasnt worked good for us in the past.
Fam... Yall got a lot area's to address before RB...

Spagnuolo ain't taking no damn RB with that pick.
 04-25-2011, 11:28 AM         #207
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again unless its a real need there is no RB that is worth a 1st round pick. Ingram is a late 2nd pick and thats only to a team with a need at the position. The Rams obviously do not need a RB, sure they could use depth but you pick for depth after the 2nd round.
 7 years ago '04        #208
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
i understand what you sayin but imo i dont think a running back like ingram will come out at least for another 2-3 years.
 04-25-2011, 11:32 AM         #209
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is about to turn into a Madden online fantasy draft isn't it.
 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM         #210
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spid3yo said:
This is about to turn into a Madden online fantasy draft isn't it.
That's what I thought when I saw the Ingram pick to be honest.
 04-25-2011, 11:36 AM         #211
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ryqn williams, leshoure.. jobes all are there at rb...bad pick imo
 04-25-2011, 11:37 AM         #212
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imo next year will have rbs better than ingram
 7 years ago '10        #213
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
 TheGame4705 said:
i understand what you sayin but imo i dont think a running back like ingram will come out at least for another 2-3 years.
Trent Richardson next year ... twice the PROSPECT [notice I didn't say player] Ingram is ... he has Adrian type potential.
 7 years ago '06        #214
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,578 | Props total: 208 208
Ingrm isnot a player that is for sure a stud like some of the others in years past. Steven was looking nice this year not much slowing down. We didnt get jackson till marshall was 29 turned 30 during that season. And u have to remember who was picking during those times wen we sucked at it. We have a whole new front office who actually know what they are doing
 7 years ago '04        #215
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155

[pic - click to view]

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Ryan Kerrigan - DE Purdue

[pic - click to view]

Analysis: Jags need a pass rusher and at this current spot Ryan Kerrigan is the safest one on the board he is a high motor guy you just can't lose with."
NEW ENGLAND is now on the clock.
send me your draft pick with analysis via PM
 7 years ago '04        #216
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
Next year has Andre Ellington, Jaquizz Rodgers, LaMichael James, Trent Richardson and Knile Davis. Not to mention a bunch that will impress next year and shoot up the draft boards
 7 years ago '04        #217
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The New England Patriots select Anthony Costonzo OL Boston College

[pic - click to view]

Analysis: A lot of people have the Patriots going DE here and I did as well at first but Ty Warren comes back this year and with the influx of picks they have they can fix DE and WR later on in the draft...they need to bolster that OL for the future, with Neal having retired and Anthony is a tough, hard working, smart football player...BB wont pass him up...n Brady will feel much safer in the pocket."
SAN DIEGO is now on the clock.
 7 years ago '04        #218
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The San Diego Chargers select Da'Quan Bowers DE - Clemson

[pic - click to view]

Analysis: Bowers is the best available player at this point in the draft and if his knee is healthy, Bowers could be the steal of the 2011 draft. Bowers led the nation in sacks last year and he will have an immediate impact at DE that the Chargers need.."
GIANTS are now on the clock.
 7 years ago '10        #219
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7343 7343
 lilsnatch770 said:
Next year has Andre Ellington, Jaquizz Rodgers, LaMichael James, Trent Richardson and Knile Davis. Not to mention a bunch that will impress next year and shoot up the draft boards
Quizz iz in thizz years draft.
 7 years ago '04        #220
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

The New York Giants select Mike Pouncey - G/C - Florida

[pic - click to view]

Analysis:"We are going with Pouncey... First because of the versatility, as he can play both Guard and Center(although there are some serious questions about his Center play)... Rich Seubert(Current Starting Guard) is not only Old and at the end of his career, but in the last game of the season last year, he had a very serious injury, so he is likely not going to be ready for the season, if he ever plays again... And Shaun Ohara(Currenty Starting Center) had injury problems all last year, and once he finally was healthy, was getting pushed all over the field. Serious Age Concerns... Shawn Andrews when he could play was incredible last year, but his Back problems resurfaces, and it's unclear if he'll ever be able to play consistently ever again... So Pouncey makes sense because he can potentially play either of those key spots... And lastly, ofcourse because of his Pedigree and his brothers Success, which can't be ignored..."

TAMP BAY is now on the clock.
send me your draft pick with analysis via PM you got until 12 pm
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy