Lil B: "I'm very gay, but I love women"

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 4849 4849
Such a boring gimmick....
 7 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21124 21124
More ammo for the brandon bashers.

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2011, 01:44 PM         #23
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Henry E. Adams, Ph.D., Lester W. Wright, Jr., Ph.D. and Bethany A. Lohr, "Is Homophobia a.ssociated With Homos3xual Arousal?" Journal of Abnormal Psychology Vol. 105 (1996): 440-445.

The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homos3xuality demonstrate significant s3xual arousal to male homos3xual erotic stimuli
Men in both groups were aroused by about the same degree by the video depicting heteros3xual s3xual behavior and by the video showing two women engaged in s3xual behavior. The only significant difference in degree of arousal between the two groups occurred when they viewed the video depicting male homos3xual s3x: 'The homophobic men

showed a significant increase in penile circumference

to the male homos3xual video, but the

control [nonhomophobic] men did not.'
 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

someone put this dude in the ground already...
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #25
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2011, 01:46 PM         #26
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

someone put this dude in the ground already...
[pic - click to view]

something you want to tell us, Michael Moore?

Men in both groups were aroused by about the same degree by the video depicting heteros3xual s3xual behavior and by the video showing two women engaged in s3xual behavior. The only significant difference in degree of arousal between the two groups occurred when they viewed the video depicting male homos3xual s3x: 'The homophobic men

showed a significant increase in penile circumference

to the male homos3xual video, but the

control [nonhomophobic] men did not.'
 04-22-2011, 01:46 PM         #27
StayBlazin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:
LIL B got these broke virgins on BX so fuuckin mad. I swear they be making a new thread bout him at least 5 times a day. Ya'll playing into his plan so easily it ain't even funny no more. Ya'll jus sit on the computer in ur moms basement and hate on another n*gga cuz u still jackin off, u sad virgin n*ggas.

While u mad sittin on ur computer, I'm out in the city & at the clubs with my pink earrings, pink necklace, hella piercings, bunch a fruity colored jewelry on and a tight a.ss v-neck pullin bad bi*ches and bringin em back to my spot and fu*kin them till they love me, type of bi*ches that you nigggas couldn't even get in your dreams while u steady hatin on the sidelines lurkin cross the dancefloor jus hatin cuz u always goin home alone to ya momma's basement with nuthin but ur left hand. f*ggots.

Now, how u doin ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

so because im on a website 2 times a day when im off work im a broke virgin? bi*ch i have a daughter to support and regardless who the fu*k ur talkin too ur backin a fu*kin f*g that has an album titled gay... so while u spend ur mommies money at the "club" with ur f*get a.ss clothes on go eat a d!ck... ur not a pimp and i believe u are "gay" like ur favorite rapper

Last edited by StayBlazin1; 04-22-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 04-22-2011, 01:46 PM         #28
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-22-2011, 01:53 PM         #29
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #30
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3703 3703
 Swisher sweet said:
At you thinking I'm defending Lil B

I'm just showing you how he is using the word "Gay", all while knowing that people are going to automatically a.ssume he's talking about being homos3xual.

Lil B is trolling right now
Gladd called him out... dude came clean and flipped the usage back to its original meaning lol. Gayz is hot cuz thery thought they had a mascot emcee.... they still got kanye blouse wearing self tho
 7 years ago '10        #31
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
nikka looks gay as fu*k
 7 years ago '11        #32
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Teens will eat this sh*t up, they love being supposedly ''different'', when they're all the same. No adult would buy this garbage.
 7 years ago '04        #33
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
Lol @ all the closet homos3xuals in this thread. I've never listened to this dude, but if I did, I wouldn't stop because his album is called 'I'm Gay.' Everyone who used to rock with Lil B, and isn't anymore because of the album title, is a closet homos3xual, including 90% of this thread. Smh.
 7 years ago '05        #34
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
"I've never been attracted to a man in my life."

that means he has
 7 years ago '10        #35
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21124 21124
 sunsetnVine said:
Gladd called him out... dude came clean and flipped the usage back to its original meaning lol. Gayz is hot cuz thery thought they had a mascot emcee.... they still got kanye blouse wearing self tho
that's because he's trolling he wants n*ggas like you to come out & say the same sh*t y'all been doing for the past year & a half. he wants n*ggas like you to laugh at his album called I'm Gay. Bruh is trying to do other sh*t bringing people together while you & others are on that "he's a fu*king f*ggot, I hate tight wearing f*ggots, f*ggots are gay, this fu*king n*gga is gay as fu*k" (not all of that is directed towards you) status.

You lookin funny trying to diss the man, but hey

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #36
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
Can't stand dude, but if that's how he feels can't see how people wouldn't respect it.

Seems like most of you boxden cats are the type to preface everything you say with "no homo" anyway, so alla the random hate is expected.

But end of the day, his music is still trash.
 7 years ago '07        #37
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
 A-money said:
Lol @ all the closet homos3xuals in this thread. I've never listened to this dude, but if I did, I wouldn't stop because his album is called 'I'm Gay.' Everyone who used to rock with Lil B, and isn't anymore because of the album title, is a closet homos3xual, including 90% of this thread. Smh.
How so?If you find out a n*gga gay you stop fu*king wit him that makes you gay?Don't make sence
 7 years ago '07        #38
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,859 | Props total: 2377 2377
People still don't understand Based God is the most successful troll of all time?

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2011, 02:08 PM         #39
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really don't see why people listen to his music, but I'm starting to like this lil idiot more and more. Lmao @ "I'm a gay heteros3xual male".

Its just something to further challenge the insignificant opinions of even more insignificant people. Jeezy : "and I love it!"
 7 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6476 6476
 kingcrump said:
Can't stand dude, but if that's how he feels can't see how people wouldn't respect it.

Seems like most of you boxden cats are the type to preface everything you say with "no homo" anyway, so alla the random hate is expected.

But end of the day, his music is still trash.
which is why i never listen to anything he does. Because whatever point he trying to put out there his music is terrible
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago