most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
7243 pageviews
100 comments

beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Lil B: "I'm very gay, but I love women"

[pic - click to view]

In his steady rise to rap notoriety, Lil B has relied heavily on his viral fanbase. His multiple MySpace pages, Facebook "likes" and army of Twitter followers have helped propel his music and message. But ever since Lil B announced at Coachella last week that the title of his next album will be I'm Gay, some fans have turned on the Based God. A few have even sent digital death threats.

"People been hitting me up like, 'I'm gonna bash your head in,' 'you f----t,' 'I'm gonna k!ll you,' " Lil B told MTV News on Thursday (April 21), as he drove to a show at the Mezzanine in San Francisco.

With upcoming shows lined up in Chicago, Detroit and at the Bamboozle Festival in New Jersey in the next few weeks, Lil B showed no signs of fear and said he'd proceed with his scheduled dates.

"I'm not gonna stop and I'm not scared of anybody on earth," he said of the Twitter backlash. "That's why I [titled the album I'm Gay] and nobody gonna stop me."

B insisted he's not a homos3xual, but that he is gay, i.e., extremely happy, flipping the word and focusing on its other definition. "I'm very gay, but I love women. I'm not attracted to men in any way. I've never been attracted to a man in my life. But yes I am gay, I'm so happy," he said. "I'm a gay, heteros3xual male."

A spokesman for the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) told XXLMag.com that they hope Lil B's album title is "not a gimmick, and is really a sincere attempt to be an ally."

B stressed to MTV News that he is in fact a supporter. "I got major love for the gay and lesbian community, and I just want to push less separation and that's why I'm doing it," the Based God said. "I hope GLAAD sees that I'm taking initial steps to break barriers."

When we asked about the makeup of his fanbase, B said he hadn't noticed whether there was any significant portion of his following that identifies as gay, but that some have already had a negative reaction to his title selection.

"A lot of my supporters have turned on me. It's been a few supporters that's saying, 'I'm not gonna rock with you anymore,' " the controversial MC revealed. "That's fine, because you know what? They didn't love me for real anyway."

Although the rapper has yet to begin recording the album, he expects to have it ready and available on iTunes in the next month or two. Lil B also believes that even though he's facing resistance now, in the future he'll be hailed as a hero. "One-hundred years later, people gonna thank me, because people are going to be free. And that's the main thing. Even if it's 1 percent of the people that listen to me and are gonna be free, that's better than none," he said. "That's better than not speaking up at all ... and I spoke up and I did it."

What do you think of Lil B's decision to call his album I'm Gay? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

[pic - click to view]

Lil B Says I'm Gay LP Title Provoking death Threats, Slurs - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by beantown; 04-22-2011 at 01:20 PM..

100 comments for "Lil B: "I'm very gay, but I love women""

7 years ago '08        #2
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
@ this n*gga talkin about he a happy hetereos3xual
 7 years ago '06        #3
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
"I'm a gay heteros3xual male"

7 years ago '07        #4
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 10553 10553
Man I can't believe I use to kinda listen to this n*gga smh glad I jumped of that ship.Plus this sh*t ain't gonna fly.maybe on the internet but not to the masses.Nobody is not going to the store and pick up a album that is title I'm Gay.
 04-22-2011, 01:24 PM         #5
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
/lil b gay questions...

yes world this man is a closet f*ggot with seamen on his back in the closet with tom cruise
 7 years ago '06        #6
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
 N.O.4Life said:
Man I can't believe I use to kinda listen to this n*gga smh glad I jumped of that ship.Plus this sh*t ain't gonna fly.maybe on the internet but not to the masses.Nobody is not going to the store and pick up a album that is title I'm Gay.
I pre-ordered
 04-22-2011, 01:25 PM         #7
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol stans running for the hills already
 7 years ago '05        #8
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Definition of GAY
a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood> b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color
: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
 04-22-2011, 01:26 PM         #9
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
be like "yo i just got this new album by lil b, called Im gay"

7 years ago '07        #10
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,672 | Props total: 38450 38450
 beantown said:
I pre-ordered
Same bro
 04-22-2011, 01:28 PM         #11
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Definition of GAY
a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood> b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows> b : brilliant in color
: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
definition of gay in 2011:

a man who engages in s3xual activities with other men...

quit defending this f*ggot...
this isnt the flinstones "gay ol time" this is a f*g coming out the closet
 7 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 TUNES707 said:
lol stans running for the hills already
u been postin more than any fans
 7 years ago '10        #13
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
The fu*k is wrong with this dude
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #14
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,681 | Props total: 13076 13076
#inb4illogik
 7 years ago '07        #15
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
you can pre order that sh*t?
 7 years ago '04        #16
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15452 15452
This gimmick is getting too old.

I can't fu*k with anyone that rocks this sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #17
space
space
LIL B got these broke virgins on BX so fuuckin mad. I swear they be making a new thread bout him at least 5 times a day. Ya'll playing into his plan so easily it ain't even funny no more. Ya'll jus sit on the computer in ur moms basement and hate on another n*gga cuz u still jackin off, u sad virgin n*ggas.

While u mad sittin on ur computer, I'm out in the city & at the clubs with my pink earrings, pink necklace, hella piercings, bunch a fruity colored jewelry on and a tight a.ss v-neck pullin bad bi*ches and bringin em back to my spot and fu*kin them till they love me, type of bi*ches that you nigggas couldn't even get in your dreams while u steady hatin on the sidelines lurkin cross the dancefloor jus hatin cuz u always goin home alone to ya momma's basement with nuthin but ur left hand. f*ggots.

Now, how u doin ?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #18
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,927 | Props total: 10789 10789
 7 years ago '05        #19
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 TUNES707 said:
definition of gay in 2011:

a man who engages in s3xual activities with other men...

quit defending this f*ggot...
this isnt the flinstones "gay ol time" this is a f*g coming out the closet
At you thinking I'm defending Lil B

I'm just showing you how he is using the word "Gay", all while knowing that people are going to automatically a.ssume he's talking about being homos3xual.

Lil B is trolling right now
 7 years ago '06        #20
romaire 
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago