"Player X's" Thoughts on Kevin Garnett

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2011, 03:12 PM         #81
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
The Boston Celtics are like what you do if you encounter a mountain lion. They'll make loud menacing sounds, probably growl at you, bare their teeth, and raise their arms in the air, but like actually encountering a mountain lion they won't wanna f!ght you.
but they will win the game
 7 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 klew said:
The Boston Celtics are like what you do if you encounter a mountain lion. They'll make loud menacing sounds, probably growl at you, bare their teeth, and raise their arms in the air, but like actually encountering a mountain lion they won't wanna f!ght you.
That may be true, but why does f!ghting matter in the NBA? Oh wait thats right, it doesnt
 7 years ago '06        #83
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 klew said:

U.S. man attacked, eaten by mountain lion

PHOENIX | Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:42pm EDT
(Reuters) - A mountain lion attacked, k!lled and partially ate a New Mexico man, authorities said on Tuesday.

A search party found the body of Robert Nawojski, 55, in a wooded area near his mobile home in Pinos Altos, New Mexico, late last week, the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish said.

What fu*ked up school system shat you out their v*gina
 7 years ago '05        #85
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 KSoraci7 said:

What fu*ked up school system shat you out their v*gina
The Celtics weren't the mountain lion, so they'd get ate the fu*k up if somebody caught their bluff
 7 years ago '05        #86
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 keithbm1111 said:
That may be true, but why does f!ghting matter in the NBA? Oh wait thats right, it doesnt
I like KG's game..the C's play hard, and I guess they're known as a "tough" team because of it. Just saying though..
 7 years ago '06        #87
Soraci7 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 klew said:
The Celtics weren't the mountain lion, so they'd get ate the fu*k up if somebody caught their bluff

fu*kin Lion Whisperer over here. Aesop Fable a.ss n*gga
 04-22-2011, 03:23 PM         #88
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Then why act like you want to f!ght? I could care less about any player in the NBA being able to f!ght but if they are going to act like it then they at least need to be down when someone steps up.

Did Oakley do all the sh*t he did then hide behind a ref?
 04-22-2011, 03:33 PM         #89
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Then why act like you want to f!ght? I could care less about any player in the NBA being able to f!ght but if they are going to act like it then they at least need to be down when someone steps up.

Did Oakley do all the sh*t he did then hide behind a ref?
because it aint worth it in a basketball game your trying to win, if anything you look like an idiot if you f!ght back

What dont you and your fellow idiots understand

He gets in peoples heads, they lose focus of the objective: TO WIN
 7 years ago '04        #90
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 beantown said:
Grown men too scared to say something to the person's face and anonymously going to the media. If you're smaller than KG that doesn't mean you're immune to his sh*t talking. Dude is 6'11, there's not going to be many guys "bigger" than him :rolleyes: and I've seen him go after plenty of 7 footers since he's been here.
Like? and don't bring up no soft as Euros Like Gasol.

sideshow20 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #91
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
I'll say that KG prolly picks his spots sometimes... I remember him trying to be a tough guy with with tim ducan in minny obviously timmy isn't gonna look for a confrontation... seen what he was trying to do though... wanted his squad to think they could physicaly and mentaly play on thier level

at the end of the day though, still love players that play with a bit of a chip on thier shoulders... If he is a real tough guy or not doesn't matter..... reggie miller and payton were 2 of the biggest sh*t talkers in the league, and nobody confuses them with somebody who would throw down... just about gaining as much of a mental advantage on the court as u can... kg is somebody who I wouldn't mind going in the trenches with

side note, to comment on the article about the foriegn cat's not talking... pretty simple, most of them are brought up with the principal of not talking to thier opponents... exceptions obviously, turk likes to chop it up, but is what it is
 04-22-2011, 03:42 PM         #92
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luker1920 said:
because it aint worth it in a basketball game your trying to win, if anything you look like an idiot if you f!ght back

What dont you and your fellow idiots understand

He gets in peoples heads, they lose focus of the objective: TO WIN
He gets in peoples head . Once they call him on his bullsh*t everybody gets in his. KG is a fu*king front runner and shuts the fu*k up once his team starts losing.

Get ahead and talk sh*t back to him then watch him drop his shoulders and go to the bench with his head down. The guy is a fraud and anybody defending him is crazy. I understand hes on your team but that doesn't mean you have to support his bi*chass tendencies.
 04-22-2011, 03:44 PM         #93
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
He gets in peoples head . Once they call him on his bullsh*t everybody gets in his. KG is a fu*king front runner and shuts the fu*k up once his team starts losing.

Get ahead and talk sh*t back to him then watch him drop his shoulders and go to the bench with his head down. The guy is a fraud and anybody defending him is crazy. I understand hes on your team but that doesn't mean you have to support his bi*chass tendencies.
hes a winner, and he plays hard and unselfish unlike 95% of the NBA Athletes, i will support his bi*chass tendencies
 7 years ago '07        #94
space
space
Who says he wants to f!ght? Did he actually say i want to f!ght people? Hes getting in players heads. Theres no desire to f!ght. Crazy imaginations people have on here
 7 years ago '06        #95
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
I applaud Player X. And LMAO @ the dipsh*ts calling him out for staying anonymous when that's the whole fu*kin point. Everyone sees through KG. He lost. Boston lost. The East Coast lost. Anyone who wears green lost. Maria Menounos lost. Beans lost. Donnie Wahlberg lost. Leprechauns lost. Irish people lost. Eastern Conference lost. Shrek lost. Bill Russell lost. Aueruietysuajuibach lost. Clover leaves lost. The color green lost.

You mad?
 7 years ago '06        #96
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 Storchaveli said:
I applaud Player X. And LMAO @ the dipsh*ts calling him out for staying anonymous when that's the whole fu*kin point. Everyone sees through KG. He lost. Boston lost. The East Coast lost. Anyone who wears green lost. Maria Menounos lost. Beans lost. Donnie Wahlberg lost. Leprechauns lost. Irish people lost. Eastern Conference lost. Shrek lost. Bill Russell lost. Aueruietysuajuibach lost. Clover leaves lost. The color green lost.

You mad?
TLDR

Reverend X > Player X

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #97
space
space
 Storchaveli said:

You mad?
You lost for taking it that serious
 7 years ago '06        #98
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Al Horford or Dwight
 7 years ago '08        #99
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 sideshow20 said:
 7 years ago '07        #100
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
kg been had the whole league SUPER MADDDDDDDDDD ever since he stepped in the nba
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago