"Player X's" Thoughts on Kevin Garnett

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
KG did his fair share of trash talking in Minnesota but that was overshadowed by the fact he was considered that player who the league and media felt sorry for cuz he could never get out the first round. But when he got in Boston everybody noticed it more cuz he got more of the national spotlight there.

He talks mad sh*t, but I bet he won' talk greasy to Anthony Peeler again.
 7 years ago '06        #22
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Fly 2ndComing said:
How do we know this guy hasnt confronted KG before? We dont know that he has or hasnt but I would love for ESPN one day to release the names of these X piece contributors. Maybe not say which piece was theirs but just list those that contributed one to them. My money is on Amare Stoudemire for this particular one though.
I don't know, I"m just speculating. Whoever this guy is could've said this months ago and typical of ESPN they decided to release it at a time that would get the most attention. My thinking is that if whoever it is, is so bi*chmade that you're going to talk to the media anonymously and need protection to say what you wanna say, then chances are you are never going to confront KG.

On top of that, I can't even think of an incident this year where anyone "confronted" KG. It could've been done in private, but I highly doubt that.
 7 years ago '06        #23
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown said:
Grown men too scared to say something to the person's face and anonymously going to the media. If you're smaller than KG that doesn't mean you're immune to his sh*t talking. Dude is 6'11, there's not going to be many guys "bigger" than him :rolleyes: and I've seen him go after plenty of 7 footers since he's been here.

These divas with their feelings hurt talkin through the media anonymously are priceless. Kind of like Noah talking big on the radio but scared to go at KG in person, or Villanueva talking bad about KG via twitter, or the Suns' coach Gentry talking bad about KG through the media. It's so ironic that this coward player X is calling KG a coward but doesn't have the testicles to say it to KG's face himself.
Yeah right dude. I've seen plenty cats stare KG down and call him all kind of sh*t without him doing a thing. He does just what Player X says he does. He mumbles, looks down at the floor, then walks away with his hands in the air.

And lets not even talk about how Amare stay bi*ching him. Even worse, its a known fact that he picks on point guards...not named Anthony Peeler.

Ain't nobody scared of KG. These dudes respect his game but are irritated by his front running.
 7 years ago '09        #24
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 beantown said:
I don't know, I"m just speculating. Whoever this guy is could've said this months ago and typical of ESPN they decided to release it at a time that would get the most attention. My thinking is that if whoever it is, is so bi*chmade that you're going to talk to the media anonymously and need protection to say what you wanna say, then chances are you are never going to confront KG.

On top of that, I can't even think of an incident this year where anyone "confronted" KG. It could've been done in private, but I highly doubt that.
Nah, they dont get the pieces until they get ready to put them in the magazine that week. Usually if you read them they are talking about stuff happening around that time. Like the last two issues it was with a college basketball coach and he was talking about his conference tourney and the big dance.
 7 years ago '06        #25
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 7 years ago '07        #26
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
i love it
 7 years ago '04        #27
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
KG can ball but he pus*y.
 7 years ago '06        #28
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537

[pic - click to view]

04-22-2011, 12:27 PM         #29
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Player X sounds like the bi*ch a.ss coward
 7 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
I noticed the only person that calls Player X a coward are Celtics fans. Its just a little blog deal espn has people calm down and like I said before none of us know if the dude has or hasnt confronted KG or will confront him. My thing is yall acting like this is new information in regards to Garnett or ESPN just started doing these X deals now.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
He talks mad sh*t, but I bet he won' talk greasy to Anthony Peeler again.
 7 years ago '07        #32
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I noticed the only person that calls Player X a coward are Celtics fans. Its just a little blog deal espn has people calm down and like I said before none of us know if the dude has or hasnt confronted KG or will confront him. My thing is yall acting like this is new information in regards to Garnett or ESPN just started doing these X deals now.
i didnt call anyone a coward..what the fu*k do i care what anyone thinks of KG? I love KG and his sh*t talking. i like sh*t talking on the court..i dont get offended like you guys do. and just because he doesnt f!ght ( ) makes me lose no respect for him, this isn't the fu*king ufc or something

so these players can cry all they want about him, he wont stop he doesnt give a fu*k what they think
 7 years ago '04        #33
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
i like how this celtic stan thinks KG wins because of this. KG is a punk, hes soft, i dont think what he does affects anyone, just makes him look stupid and if anything gives others more motivation cause they know they can punk dude.

i personally HATE garnett with passion.
 7 years ago '06        #34
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
why would anyone b mad? sh*t talkin is part of the game and kg is funny as fu*k when he starts whylin out
 7 years ago '08        #35
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
its obvious it was Charlie Snitchanueva who wrote this...
 7 years ago '04        #36
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 KSoraci7 said:
Apparently being on a sh*t team makes it acceptable here on Boxden.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #37
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 beantown said:
Grown men too scared to say something to the person's face and anonymously going to the media. If you're smaller than KG that doesn't mean you're immune to his sh*t talking. Dude is 6'11, there's not going to be many guys "bigger" than him :rolleyes: and I've seen him go after plenty of 7 footers since he's been here.

These divas with their feelings hurt talkin through the media anonymously are priceless. Kind of like Noah talking big on the radio but scared to go at KG in person, or Villanueva talking bad about KG via twitter, or the Suns' coach Gentry talking bad about KG through the media. It's so ironic that this coward player X is calling KG a coward but doesn't have the testicles to say it to KG's face himself.
O you talknbout the same n*gga KG that coward a.ss n*gga...

the 1 who clearly called Charlie V a Cancer Patient then when asked about it said he called him a "Cancer to his team" Yea, ok n*gga you really ran down the court looked at Charlie and said "n*gga you a Cancer to yo team" outta breathe and all
 7 years ago '06        #38
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I'll say it...

Player X is a fu*king f*ggot.

There it is.

If you disagree, then God bless you for embracing bi*chassness.
 7 years ago '06        #39
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
 Mike Nitty said:
O you talknbout the same n*gga KG that coward a.ss n*gga...

the 1 who clearly called Charlie V a Cancer Patient then when asked about it said he called him a "Cancer to his team" Yea, ok n*gga you really ran down the court looked at Charlie and said "n*gga you a Cancer to yo team" outta breathe and all
so? lmao...

instead of being a little bi*ch and running on twitter why doesn't charlie say some sh*t to kg on the court?

n*ggaz here acting like while playin COMPETITIVE ball everyone should have their mouth taped.
 7 years ago '10        #40
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,683 | Props total: 203 203
garnett a punk. so is paula pierce. biggest flopper in the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy