Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 614 614
Meh still better than the $700 Neo Geo in 1990 with it's $250 games. Remember that sh*t?

For $400 it better have all the bells n whistles tho.
 7 years ago '04        #42
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753
 quintosis03 said:
well i paid that damn 600$ for my lauch day ps3 so. its a price break for me.

i dont think 400$ is bad for console.
then u gotta buy the 60 dollar games
 04-23-2011, 12:04 PM         #43
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
then u gotta buy the 60 dollar games
That's where the money is. A first-party developer can sell five copies of a game for the same price as one console and more than recoup the costs of making it.

Sony and M$ lose money on each console, and probably a lot of games as well. I have a feeling third-party developers are going to die out within the next couple console generations.
 7 years ago '05        #44
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
300 is most I'll pay for a next-gen console

Anyway, if it's 400 I'll probably buy it day one if they announce some solid exclusives.
 7 years ago '05        #45
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 cold_young_thug said:
fu*k your life, i spit facts f*ggot. any homo who reps MS or SONY over NINTENDO isnt a gamer. go play black ops queer.
I'm not even a big COD fan in the least, but Black Ops > 90 percent of the games on the Wii. Nintendo disappointed in a major fashion this gen.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 cold_young_thug said:
whoooooooaa, we gotta homo who thinks he knows something because he knows how to correctly use epithets. too bad u cant fu*kin read. cuz if u did, i said previously EXCLUDING the wii, nintendo has always delivered with a solid home console. So k!ll yourself. i never said i play the wii over my x360, the wii isnt a a console for gamers u sh*t-head. Its for casual players. This next console though is for hardcore gamers, which means its a must-cop!! So all the fanboy talk, all the 'epithets', stuck em in a sack, and deepthroat em. and you would know its on the wii wouldnt u you little homo. Ol, i wanna noob tube on every console a.ss n*gga. dieeeeeeeeee
I skimmed through that bullsh*t & im skimming thru this bullsh*t as well.

Anyway, you "homo" of course I know black ops is on the wii, i have nieces & cousins who play that garbage bullsh*t. And wouldn't you know what a noob tube is Actin like you dont play that sh*t everyday, allday for them k!llstreaks.

And this.......thing...says next console is a must cop.........stfu you dilt Sound like one of those dumbasses who still bought a ps3 after sony said it'll be 700 us dollars

Only you would tell another man to deepthroat damn you must have a hard on for your spewing of everything gay. I'm done with you, drink a cosmo you hoe a.ss mutha c*nt. I pray your mother wasn't drinking vodka when she had you, but by the looks of it seems like somebody was born a crackbaby...What a shame
 7 years ago '05        #47
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Can't believe that such crap like the SNES or genesis was over 300. I mean my N64 feels like it has value for that price not sh*t like that.
The SNES was crap? Thanks for proving you know jack sh*t about video gaming.
 7 years ago '04        #48
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I skimmed through that bullsh*t & im skimming thru this bullsh*t as well.

Anyway, you "homo" of course I know black ops is on the wii, i have nieces & cousins who play that garbage bullsh*t. And wouldn't you know what a noob tube is Actin like you dont play that sh*t everyday, allday for them k!llstreaks.

And this.......thing...says next console is a must cop.........stfu you dilt Sound like one of those dumbasses who still bought a ps3 after sony said it'll be 700 us dollars

Only you would tell another man to deepthroat damn you must have a hard on for your spewing of everything gay. I'm done with you, drink a cosmo you hoe a.ss mutha c*nt. I pray your mother wasn't drinking vodka when she had you, but by the looks of it seems like somebody was born a crackbaby...What a shame
two questions, 1) are you that close to your little cousins and nieces to know they have call of duty on there wii?? if your are, it prolly means you have no life. Idk what games my little cousins have on there wii and i love them too?? and 2) why in the fu*k do u have little cousins and nieces playnig cod?? u dumb fu*k. . are you gonna say there not really little?? But its ok i know the cousin story is bullsh*t. if its isnt, may god have mercy on you and those little a.ss kids shooting with a wiimote (which is relatively FUN by the way:dancingcool:) so dont git a fu*kin attitude callin ME names queer, i call em like i fu*kin see em!!! and u lookin real homos3xual!!! P.S if you wanted to denounce me for using using epithets, u rpoly shouldnt do the same thing. dumb a.ss gay crackbaby you!!! byahhhh!!
 7 years ago '04        #49
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Uh what about the Gamecube, you crazy?
GC didnt sell like the xbox or the ps2, but it had some cold fu*kin games. dont git me fu*kin naming games, if your a 'gamer' you know the GC has some bangers, if you didnt get it cuz it looked like a cube or w/e da reason was, dat was yo loss

P.S ya'll n*ggas makin me sound like a fanboy in here. But if fanboy means i trust in nintendo to deliver some cold a.ss sh*t like they always do, den fu*k it i am. DO SOMETHIN!!
 7 years ago '05        #50
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 jhj26 said:
im going back to playing spades....fukk a console

My n*gga nothing can replace spades and a bottle of Hen. That all equals great times with friends and family.
 7 years ago '05        #51
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Can't believe that such crap like the SNES or genesis was over 300. I mean my N64 feels like it has value for that price not sh*t like that.
You must have been born in like 93 or something. Get the fu*k out of here. This thread is for grown folks.
 7 years ago '10        #52
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
yo if this sh*t got games like an xbox or ps3 system but on sum 3d type sh*t man im coppin on da first day..da sale lines for these will be epic too!!
 04-24-2011, 12:18 AM         #53
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the unemployed n*ggas mad as sh*t right now
 7 years ago '07        #54
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 marcusaka50 said:
they need to cater to all age groups with the new system and make the controller into a regluar gamer controller.
This.
 7 years ago '07        #55
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TBX said:
Meh still better than the $700 Neo Geo in 1990 with it's $250 games. Remember that sh*t?

For $400 it better have all the bells n whistles tho.
wow, I would give up gaming if it ever got like that again
 7 years ago '10        #56
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
Im always a fan of what Nintendo offers to the table with their new consoles, especially the controller. Given that they're the firsts one I can recall using and analog stick on a controller, and MS and Sony jacking the use of a wand for games, this should be interesting. Although it reminds me of the Dreamcast's controller
 7 years ago '05        #57
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,100 | Props total: 4231 4231
its gonna be a.ss.... they need to keep it @ 200
 04-24-2011, 01:32 AM         #58
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:
$400 for a Nintendo?them is crack prices

pretty soon ppl goona be suckin d*ck for Nintendo's

:cash:
cigarettes
 7 years ago '07        #59
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Neo Geo launched in 1990 for $600. My parents bought me 1 in 1992 when the price dropped.
 7 years ago '09        #60
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
most someone should pay for a console is 300.

350 if its really worth it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago