New nintendo system $350-400

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2011, 09:38 AM         #21
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$400 is too much but n*ggas can go drop $700 on an ipad2. foh
 7 years ago '06        #22
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,514 | Props total: 16320 16320
i always wait just under 2 years before i buy my consoles anyways. By then there is usually a price drop.

Hopefully it works out that way again
 04-22-2011, 09:58 AM         #23
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:
i always wait just under 2 years before i buy my consoles anyways. By then there is usually a price drop.

Hopefully it works out that way again
and they would've established some sort of games library by then too
 7 years ago '04        #24
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
$400 for a Nintendo?them is crack prices

pretty soon ppl goona be suckin d*ck for Nintendo's

:cash:
 7 years ago '04        #25
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11090 11090
 SpittN4Cash said:

04-22-2011, 12:45 PM         #26
CoolGrey11s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

7 years ago '04        #27
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
any idiot in here that would buy a microsoft console or sony console before NINTENDO, who basically started this home console sh*t, k!ll yourelf. nintendo is the fu*kin reason sony and microsoft even ventured into video games. make no mistake about it. with the exception of the wii (which nintendo told us was not a hardcore gaming machine, and was for the casual player) have always delivered when it came to consoles. even the GC. for $379.99 I will be copping the Nintendo Stream. ;)
 7 years ago '10        #28
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21117 21117
 cold_young_thug said:
any idiot in here that would buy a microsoft console or sony console before NINTENDO, who basically started this home console sh*t, k!ll yourelf. nintendo is the fu*kin reason sony and microsoft even ventured into video games. make no mistake about it. with the exception of the wii (which nintendo told us was not a hardcore gaming machine, and was for the casual player) have always delivered when it came to consoles. even the GC. for $379.99 I will be copping the Nintendo Stream. ;)
Yea so I can play cooking mama :rolleyes:

stfu you stupid fanboy, nintendo is beneath the earth taking a dirt nap. I let my 4yr old niece play that sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #29
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
first day cop regardless of the price.
 7 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8630 8630
they need to cater to all age groups with the new system and make the controller into a regluar gamer controller.
 7 years ago '09        #31
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
I will have to see if they go the gimmick route this time,bought a gamecube and Wii within a month of there release and was not happy with the wii(bar a few games)
 7 years ago '06        #32
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
They should call it Wii "squared" ( WiiČ )
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Yea so I can play cooking mama :rolleyes:

stfu you stupid fanboy, nintendo is beneath the earth taking a dirt nap. I let my 4yr old niece play that sh*t.
fu*k your life, i spit facts f*ggot. any homo who reps MS or SONY over NINTENDO isnt a gamer. go play black ops queer.
 7 years ago '07        #34
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,202 | Props total: 15055 15055
 cold_young_thug said:
who cares who did it first?

Sony and Microsoft CLEARLY do it better to most people on here
 7 years ago '04        #35
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
400 is ok I guess, and i paid 600 for a launch ps3.

what sucks is how accustomed we have gotten to sh*t being high priced as hell.

Watch when/if gas goes back down to 2.80, ppl gon' be happy as hell. These corporations condition consumers to accept higher than usual prices or nickle and diming via dlc or online passes, only to drop the price to something that still high as hell, but feels like a price break. I can bet that the technology inside the new nintendo console probably wont warrant a 400 price tag, especially if they arent creating or pushing NEW technology.

/endrant.
 7 years ago '04        #36
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2035 2035
 Storchaveli said:
I hope its name is not that and is better than fu*kin "Wii"
wii was cool when it 1st came out

Just hopefully this new one they can make more exclusives that are not intended for 12 year olds
 04-22-2011, 07:30 PM         #37
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just hope that the graphics are up to ps4 and xbox720 level, i hated that for 3 years in the nextgen i missed out on games on the xbox and ps3 just because the wii couldnt handle the graphics and had a wackass controller and had to get the watered down version.
 7 years ago '10        #38
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21117 21117
 cold_young_thug said:
fu*k your life, i spit facts f*ggot. any homo who reps MS or SONY over NINTENDO isnt a gamer. go play black ops queer.
Seems like we got a in the closet batty boy. Obsessed with homos3xual epithets I see

@ u think playin wii party, animal crossing & boom blox makes wii over M$ & sony. fanboys I tell ya Stop being broke and buy all three Video game aren't that important to tell people on the internet to fu*k their life

What a loser

btw dumbass, blackops is on the wii as well
 7 years ago '07        #39
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
 quintosis03 said:
well i paid that damn 600$ for my lauch day ps3 so. its a price break for me.

i dont think 400$ is bad for console.
same here
 7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Seems like we got a in the closet batty boy. Obsessed with homos3xual epithets I see

@ u think playin wii party, animal crossing & boom blox makes wii over M$ & sony. fanboys I tell ya Stop being broke and buy all three Video game aren't that important to tell people on the internet to fu*k their life

What a loser

btw dumbass, blackops is on the wii as well
whoooooooaa, we gotta homo who thinks he knows something because he knows how to correctly use epithets. too bad u cant fu*kin read. cuz if u did, i said previously EXCLUDING the wii, nintendo has always delivered with a solid home console. So k!ll yourself. i never said i play the wii over my x360, the wii isnt a a console for gamers u sh*t-head. Its for casual players. This next console though is for hardcore gamers, which means its a must-cop!! So all the fanboy talk, all the 'epithets', stuck em in a sack, and deepthroat em. and you would know its on the wii wouldnt u you little homo. Ol, i wanna noob tube on every console a.ss n*gga. dieeeeeeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy