Gucci Mane Unable To Be Bailed Out Of Jail

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
172 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,341 | Props total: 3264 3264
Gucci mane is a piece of sh*t waste of sperm a.ss n*gga..no n*gga who has the smallest amount of sense & is really making moves and $$$ like how gucci claims he's living, would even risk going to jail once, let alone the countless number of times this retard a.ss n*gga has been locked up..i used to be a gucci fan too..but this guy is just a fu*king retard, from how often he's gotten locked up, how many piece of sh*t tat's he has, to how much wack a.ss music he's released within the last year and a half..this dude just needs to call a quits..he can't make any hits anymore and he really is to stupid to take full advantage of the life he has...i hope he gets locked up for a long a.ss time..so his fat a.ss can get it through his head to not fu*k up next time..going to jail for gucci is like going on a diet he comes back out all skinny only to get fat again just to go back in and lose some weight
 7 years ago '07        #42
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 Deniro732 said:
Gucci mane is a piece of sh*t waste of sperm a.ss n*gga..no n*gga who has the smallest amount of sense & is really making moves and $$$ like how gucci claims he's living, would even risk going to jail once, let alone the countless number of times this retard a.ss n*gga has been locked up..i used to be a gucci fan too..but this guy is just a fu*king retard, from how often he's gotten locked up, how many piece of sh*t tat's he has, to how much wack a.ss music he's released within the last year and a half..this dude just needs to call a quits..he can't make any hits anymore and he really is to stupid to take full advantage of the life he has...i hope he gets locked up for a long a.ss time..so his fat a.ss can get it through his head to not fu*k up next time..going to jail for gucci is like going on a diet he comes back out all skinny only to get fat again just to go back in and lose some weight
Gucci prolly fu*ked this n*gga's bi*ch 2x
 7 years ago '08        #43
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 17996 17996
 Deniro732 said:
Clearly the lifestyle just has it's hooks in the dude. Too many drugs, too much liquor, and too many beeches. Some people can't handle the limelight, and simply fold under the immense pressure. I really feel sorry for dude. He doesn't look happy. He looks barred out in every picture. Just goes to show that you can give a monkey diamonds, but he will simply sh1t on them. That's what monkeys do. I said that to say, you can give a monkey a.ss n*gga money, but he will just sh1t on himself.

Just my .02
 04-22-2011, 10:06 AM         #44
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
Clearly the lifestyle just has it's hooks in the dude. Too many drugs, too much liquor, and too many beeches. Some people can't handle the limelight, and simply fold under the immense pressure. I really feel sorry for dude. He doesn't look happy. He looks barred out in every picture. Just goes to show that you can give a monkey diamonds, but he will simply sh1t on them. That's what monkeys do. I said that to say, you can give a monkey a.ss n*gga money, but he will just sh1t on himself.

Just my .02
Well put, fame is a drug unto itself and it can either make you better or make you worse and I think the lil success Pucci has had he hasn't been able to cope with it. fu*k Pucci, guess he can't handle the fame.
 7 years ago '08        #45
The N 545 heat pts545
space
space
$49,377 | Props total: 25043 25043
Miley Cyrus will get him out
 7 years ago '04        #46
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 26 26
n*ggas hatin on gucci, wantin another brother to stay locked up thas fu*ked up.......
 7 years ago '05        #47
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,758 | Props total: 4819 4819
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
why listen to something you don't like ? that's like trying to holla @ a ugly bi*ch and get played :gtfo:
lol this
 7 years ago '05        #48
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,758 | Props total: 4819 4819
the n*gga gucci just loves to go to his own welcome home parties
 7 years ago '08        #49
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,175 | Props total: 17996 17996
 legendisdope said:
thug life n*gga
touche'
 7 years ago '10        #50
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
he aint going nowhere, even if he has money.

repeated violation will get you state time.
 7 years ago '11        #51
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
If bail is less than 10 thousand and him his attorney or family cannot get him out, he either broke or hated amongst his people and family to the point they wouldn't get him out of jail even if they were paid to get him out.
 04-23-2011, 07:26 PM         #52
lgdashapt 77  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ttt,; n*gga gotta do what he gotta do just like my n*gga 4 tray did in calhoun state prison in 08 from atl ga sign your self thank about that so fu*k it ya dig!!!!!!lg dash apt
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
121 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Ring Doorbell Test
7 comments
2 days ago