most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
diamond4981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$908 | Props total: 3 3
N*ggas k!ll me talking abouit he going broke cuz he has to pay back taxes..If you owe 8 mil in taxes just imagine what he made in the first place. Dude bread is mad long he made over 100 mil from the past 3 f!ghts. Dont be fooled by that IRS sh*t...lol

Last edited by diamond4981; 04-21-2011 at 11:20 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 ReggieA said:
I think the IRS is letting his sh*t build up on purpose, this dude may got money, but he owes more than what he is worth. He might file bankruptcy in a couple years, so the IRS don't seize his sh*t.
Based on what? You don't know what this guys financial books look like.. And the fact that he owes the IRS doesn't mean that he's broke.. All it means is that he didn't pay his taxes.. He could owe as much as 10million to the IRS, but who the hell wants to pay the IRS 10mil like that.. So he probably just went with a payment plan..

This guy generated 100mil in the last 2 and a half years..

Kills me that people think that Floyd wont have money in such and such years because you hear he "owes taxes"... A lot of you guys just don't know what the fu*k you are talking about..

Take a guy like Trump for example who has filed for Bankruptcy 3 times, and is still one of the riches men in the world.. People need to stop talking about what they do not know.. Floyd has tons of money, and if anything EVER got truly bad to the point where he is desperate for cash he'd be boxing Manny right now and getting another quick 60mil...

People need to stop talking out there a.ss as if they got facts about sh*t they absolutely do not know about.. Floyds best friend is 50 cent who is a very good business man and investor, I'm sure he's giving Floyd investing tips also.. Floyd has enough money to raise his childrens children.
 7 years ago '04        #23
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Afnorth123 said:
mortage isnt your taxes

they put him on a payment plan for his taxes
becuase he OWED BACK TAXES

so he hadnt paid them in the first place
Mortgage is a loan from the bank given to you because you didn't pay for the property out front so the bank puts you on a payment plan.

Point is you can't say he broke because he didn't pay what he owes out front.
 7 years ago '09        #24
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
damn you people hate on EVERYTHING, sh*t is absolutely pathetic and ridiculous, get something/make something of yourself and you can have the same sh*t instead of hating on someone who has developed a craft and is great with marketing himself.

and that house is definitely inspiring, very beautiful.
 7 years ago '11        #25
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
Lol @ n*ggas counting Floyds money and claiming he'll go broke with absolutely no facts or proof other than, he owe the IRS and he spending money.

Go check Floyds career earnings and you'll see his house, cars, and jewelery make up a small fraction of what he has made.

Floyd is actually a smart dude even though he comes off as an arrogant dumbass... he's the type of person that probably has a.ssets, investments, cashflow coming from all sorts of sh*t.
 04-22-2011, 10:09 AM         #26
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its alot of c*cksucking f*ggots on here tha hate there lives
 7 years ago '06        #27
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
22,000 square feet? Gotdamn. That's like 4 really nice houses in one.
 7 years ago '08        #28
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
Based on what? You don't know what this guys financial books look like.. And the fact that he owes the IRS doesn't mean that he's broke.. All it means is that he didn't pay his taxes.. He could owe as much as 10million to the IRS, but who the hell wants to pay the IRS 10mil like that.. So he probably just went with a payment plan..

This guy generated 100mil in the last 2 and a half years..

Kills me that people think that Floyd wont have money in such and such years because you hear he "owes taxes"... A lot of you guys just don't know what the fu*k you are talking about..

Take a guy like Trump for example who has filed for Bankruptcy 3 times, and is still one of the riches men in the world.. People need to stop talking about what they do not know.. Floyd has tons of money, and if anything EVER got truly bad to the point where he is desperate for cash he'd be boxing Manny right now and getting another quick 60mil...

People need to stop talking out there a.ss as if they got facts about sh*t they absolutely do not know about.. Floyds best friend is 50 cent who is a very good business man and investor, I'm sure he's giving Floyd investing tips also.. Floyd has enough money to raise his childrens children.
Now that that's clear and he's sonned most of the posts in here...Let's get back to the actually house...

@ that wine cellar

:dancingcool: @ that pool

@ the theater
 7 years ago '10        #29
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
lmaoooo @ Floyd going broke.

Some ppl still don't know the value of money.
 7 years ago '08        #30
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
if thats broke ....i wanna be broke
 7 years ago '09        #31
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1377 1377
@ Floyd just sh*tting on my dorm apartment.
 04-22-2011, 02:24 PM         #32
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u n*ggas are crazy sayin hes goin broke. he is one of the richest athletes out there.
 7 years ago '06        #33
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #34
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
cot damn. even a gay guy could get pus*y in that place.
 7 years ago '06        #35
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
his house is nice. I understand what people are saying though - as long as he has investmants and has more coming in than out he is fine but to thouse who dont understand the broke talk - the us dollar is weak for one, he gambles (i only seem to hear about him winning but we all know you will take a loss eventually when you gamble) and just taxes on his home (if its under 10 years old it probably has some type of abatement. Take that and factor in his age you know he can't f!ght forever and his massive entourage you can see how he could loose out if he isn't careful.
I never heard anyone say that about Roy Jones or some other f!ghters but its his lifestyle that causes the talk.

Can't say I wouldn't do it too though
 7 years ago '07        #36
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas hoping that he ends up broke like they are. The crib is tough.
 7 years ago '05        #37
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
I NEED TO GET ON MY GRIND
 7 years ago '04        #38
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
thas wat money look like.:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #39
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
For those saying he probably going to be broke, I doubt it. Remember dude gets no less than 20 mil a f!ght up front, that not even counting what he gets when those pay per view numbers come in. Also you have look at endoresments deals as well as 24/7(HBO); which he owns the rights to. So I'm pretty sure he'll be fine.
 7 years ago '06        #40
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
So mayweather just decided not to pay his taxes thinking he can walk away hoping the IRS wont notice?

Sounds like a smart dude who knows how to handle money indeed..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago