"Strong Possibility" J.R. Smith Does Not Re-Sign With Nuggets

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
Come home to jersey
 7 years ago '05        #42
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 633 633
i dont think chicago wuld want to deal with his dumbass
 7 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19997 19997
highly doubt the bulls take him back, hes a head case and he doesn't really play defense. from a 2k11 stand point id love it tho lol i ball out with him in the game lol
 7 years ago '05        #44
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 lamarowns said:
i dont think chicago wuld want to deal with his dumbass
Which is exactly why they cut his dumbass from the team.
 7 years ago '05        #45
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
JR off the bench for an aging Kobe?

7 years ago '06        #46
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
Man JR has talent but dude is such a fu*king goon its kinda sad. I'd like to see him end up in Jersey tho. D Will getting him the ball could be decent. I can also see him going to NO but who knows if CP3 gonna stay or leave.
 7 years ago '09        #47
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12362 12362
I guess n*ggas trying to make an attempt to look smart talking about the Bulls cutting Smith or not wanting him back and all that sh*t. The dude was traded to them to make a deal work. They traded him a week later to Denver to make another deal work. All this back when he was younger and really crazy.

The problem for JR is people still think he's that same guy and wont see past the old days. He hasnt been anywhere close to the knucklehead he once was this year. Plus, the Bulls didnt have a need for him back then. You n*ggas are funny round here

Talking like he actually ever played for the team or some sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #48
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
What if he would go to Orlando with Stan Van Gundy or to New York with Mr.Pringles???

Nah but it's obvious someone is gonna offer him a sh*tload of money and his ******ish ways will make him accept it anywhere

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 04-21-2011 at 05:54 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I guess n*ggas trying to make an attempt to look smart talking about the Bulls cutting Smith or not wanting him back and all that sh*t. The dude was traded to them to make a deal work. They traded him a week later to Denver to make another deal work. All this back when he was younger and really crazy.

The problem for JR is people still think he's that same guy and wont see past the old days. He hasnt been anywhere close to the knucklehead he once was this year. Plus, the Bulls didnt have a need for him back then. You n*ggas are funny round here

the bulls wont take him beacause he doesn't play defense and is a head case. you think thibs is gonna put up with his dumbass?
 7 years ago '08        #50
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 ~:Frank White:~ said:
we need that gangbang energy in the staples,
 7 years ago '07        #51
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6137 6137
dude is covering up the truth.

the real reason he's upset is because he got his minutes cut in favor of the new guys and feels he no longer has a role on this team.

he did it to himself with all the boneheaded decisions he makes on the court.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
He could go back to Chicago(for a longer stint), they have the cap room..but are they willing to spend it on him..
 7 years ago '08        #53
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 CarmeloStarks said:
What if he would go to Orlando with Stan Van Gundy or to New York with Mr.Pringles???

Nah but it's obvious someone is gonna offer him a sh*tload of money and his ******ish ways will make him accept it anywhere
I don't think dude well get paid where ever he goes; when that new cba comes in, the age of getting paid is over.
 7 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,435 | Props total: 6491 6491
 Fly 2ndComing said:

The problem for JR is people still think he's that same guy and wont see past the old days. He hasnt been anywhere close to the knucklehead he once was this year.
can't trust nobody in a contract year.... that n!gga still got "buyer beware" on his forehead
 7 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
the bulls wont take him beacause he doesn't play defense and is a head case. you think thibs is gonna put up with his dumbass?
I think Thibs would take him for sure. You gotta stop living in the past and look past the tattoos. The dude will be better on a team like the Bulls, Spurs, Lakers or Celtics. Teams with vets, real leaders and strong head coaches that will help him grow as a man and not just a player.

Who has he had to help him mature in Denver? His role models were Melo and KMart
What structure was there in Denver to help him mature as a player and person?

Change of scenery will do wonders for him as a player.
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I think Thibs would take him for sure. You gotta stop living in the past and look past the tattoos. The dude will be better on a team like the Bulls, Spurs, Lakers or Celtics. Teams with vets, real leaders and strong head coaches that will help him grow as a man and not just a player.

Who has he had to help him mature in Denver? His role models were Melo and KMart
What structure was there in Denver to help him mature as a player and person?

Change of scenery will do wonders for him as a player.
thibs wouldn't take him imo. He chucks a lot of shots, but if he wanted to come here at a discount id be cool with that. I just dont see the bulls gambling on someone who has character issues like that.
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 ingtoo! said:
I don't think dude well get paid where ever he goes; when that new cba comes in, the age of getting paid is over.
Not necessarily, the new cba isnt looking to do much damage to salaries. It may hurt star players looking to leave and a couple other things long term 5-6 year deals but thats it. He should still be able to get what he thinks he will get as will the other FAs
 7 years ago '08        #58
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
"I just love the dignity of the game being insulted right in front of me."
 7 years ago '08        #59
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:

These n*ggas lame as fu*k.
 7 years ago '05        #60
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Bring him to the Knicks. Landry certainly ain't doing sh*t no more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy