most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 Got Cheeve? said:
He knows he's getting famous off a gimmick like Snoop's been living off being a weed rapper for so many years now. They both didn't start out like that, and in Snoop's case he ain't really need it because he was on before he became just a weed rapper.

How many times as Snoop rhymed, "Bob Marley reincarnated, so faded"??? at least 5 times n*gga don't remember tho because this n*gga too high to remember.

But yeah, staying high all the time, that sh*ts wack IMO. don't get me wrong tho, I LOVE weed. I honestly feel some people are born and they are just drawn to the plant. It's like evolution or some sh*t. I know I'm one of those people. But when I used to stay high 24/7 i was just sloppy sometimes u know? u can tell Spitta is too in his interviews and other things sometimes. He's just mad goofy and sloppy, and thats what happens when you're high as fu*k 24/7. You feel awesome, and everythings hilarious but everyone else is like

with that said, I still fu*k with him, but he in denial in this interview. How can you not expect people to think that when they listen to your songs? sh*t nearly every opening line is some sh*t like, "Pinched roach about to burn my fiinnnggaaazzz" or some other reference to how his joint is lit up.

I ain't gonna lie, I do the same sometimes but still, you can't deny that a big part of your rap career is about weed. But he raps about what he actually does, so of course its gonna be about weed cuz this n*gga stay high as fu*k.

sh*t reminds me of a line i got on a song, "Yeah I smoke weed too, that doesn't make you cool"
real talk son that sh*t made me chill for a while.
 7 years ago '10        #62
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745

Told em, somebody drop new music..and the d!ckriders & haters come out in full force.
 7 years ago '10        #63
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
 ronin said:
come on man, I understand you a huge Currency fan. And I aint knocking him smoking weed, but if in EVERY picture, article, interview, video and song he references marijuana either in lyrics or smoking it then how the hell does he or his fan's get mad at the perception he is a "Weed Rapper".

Quit stan'n and getting your panties in a bunch, it is what it is.
real talk. n*ggas is weird as hell. saying he aint a weed rapper and aint hold that gimmick is like saying pinky aint a pr0nstar just a nasty bi*ch who loves cameras and also loves sucking and fu*king n*ggas lol. n*ggas dont make no sense on this damn site

Example weed related rappers:

Currensy&Wiz-thats all these n*ggas talk about basically and makes it known. whenever u see them or hear them something about weed comin out they mouth

Meth & Red- the original weed head dou but as you can see that dont have they whole life and music revolving around smoking

Evidence & Alchemist-n*ggas are from cali so u already know plus they soul a.ssassins and by the step bros vids you know they get it in but unlike wiz and currensy they dont have they life & music revolve around weed.
 7 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
this is a nobody type rapper, here today gone tomorrow type of sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #65
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 The N said:
this is a nobody type rapper, here today gone tomorrow type of sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #66
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Deckster said:
he barley make full songs about weed but he does make weed references. but anyone one with an attention span will realize that most of his sh*t isnt about weed.
its about weed and how much tastier cinnamon bagels with butter are after smoking weed - grow a pair.
 7 years ago '11        #67
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 1029 1029
 MegaTON said:
currensy is a weed rapper and hes mad that wiz got put on and he didnt... hustle hard.
please stop talkin outta your as*hole
 7 years ago '09        #68
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 Fresh Whyte said:
You Can Tell n*ggas Aint Listening To The Music. If You Think Spitta Raps About Weed and That's It? You Are A Dumbass.
 7 years ago '04        #69
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 kushkulture420 said:
please stop talkin outta your as*hole
you prolly listen to sublime,kotton mouth kings and cypress hill... stfu n*gga

NEXT
 7 years ago '04        #70
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 J Rob said:
^^^see this folks? This is what trolling looks like. Making outrageously false statements just to p!ss people off. No need to go back and forth with posters like this.
^^^see this folks? this is what angry looks like.
 7 years ago '08        #71
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Curren$y is one of my favourite artists right now.

But this does come off as hypocritical lol
 7 years ago '08        #72
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 MegaTON said:
i love how he gets that ape face every time he lights up another "jet" or "plane" or "elevator" or whatever the fu*k these f*ggots call em these days.
borderline racist, but i laughed at this.
 7 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 Bourbon Finest said:
When spitta goes back mainstream. Which he will. People going to term on him like they doing wiz
if you knew anything you wouldve known he had the chance to go mainstream a lotta times. hes a real hip-hop ARTIST he raps for his enjoyment its his hobby. so he will NEVER go mainstream because hes not greedy for money
 7 years ago '11        #74
space
space
 MegaTON said:
you prolly listen to sublime,kotton mouth kings and cypress hill... stfu n*gga

NEXT
you prolly listen to lady gaga, nicki minaj, and rebecca black
gtfo
 7 years ago '06        #75
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
"license my flyness drop jewels from the sky thats my crib where i live walk with these jordan threes youll be alright slick" spitta

alotta ignorant members sayin his whole career bout weed cus he actually makin a name for himself right now

i like the currensy of late all he rap about is bein somewhere vertical a fly individual like myself can relate to its not necessarily weed raps when he say "im high" its a combination of bein fly and high hence the emphasis of Jets

bums dont get it
 7 years ago '05        #76
Hotshot516 
space
space
$261 | Props total: 0 0
""weed rapper" is now a phrase made by the media now to better classify a new genre of hip hop" or some sh*t. I think curren$y is throwin shots at mac miller and others who are grabbing the band wagon of this whole "smoking weed is cool with the kids" jump off. Curren$y does use alot of reference to weed but he has a very detailed approach to the aesthetics of life and whats going on around him. Call it a contradiction, idk but i wouldn't throw curren$ys name through the mud as i would with wiz's IMO. This is coming from someone who has listened to the whole discog of tracks these two have made in the past 5+ years..To each his own tho

Last edited by Hotshot516; 04-21-2011 at 03:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Deckster said:
u need some pus*y
u need to decide if u have one.
 04-21-2011, 04:06 PM         #78
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
i love how he gets that ape face every time he lights up another "jet" or "plane" or "elevator" or whatever the fu*k these f*ggots call em these days.
yeah theres some f*ggot on here called "BeatJunkie" and dudes thinks hes Currency lmfao

always talking about smoking damer doobies. what a f*g
 7 years ago '05        #79
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Im a curren$y fan and I think he talks more about fu*king your bi*ch than smoking weed. I would be more inclined to call him a serial bi*ch fu*ker than a weed rapper.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
Don't matter if he talks about weed a lot or not, he sounds real clever when he does it so I'm a fan. But to each is own. I can't figure out for the life of me why yall listen to half the cats yall listen to.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy