Curren$y Burns Up Hip-Hop Stereotype, "I Think The Term Weed Rapper Is Wack"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 ronin said:

Yo fam, serious question. I looked at your avi, your username and finally your signature.

Some of ya'll n*ggas stan so hard, ya'll being led off a deep cliff. you should really stop listening to music in general, you sir are truly easy to suggest.
some of yall n*ggas think yall know every fu*kin thing about everything..

did you read? do you listen to curren$y? do you know what a weed rapper is? i think you lettin your hate for curren$y make u jump on any chance to call him a weed wrapper becuase the way he lives. does he smoke an insane amount of weed in his videos, songs, etc? yeah..... does he talk about it in his raps? yeah.....

but is that what made him successful.?.......................

no. wiz is the definition of a weed rapper.... a succesful one at that.

listen to this n tell me he another gimmick weed wrapper

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #42
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
When spitta goes back mainstream. Which he will. People going to term on him like they doing wiz
 7 years ago '09        #43
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
 nasir43 said:
Shot at Wiz?
This is what I thought at first read. Seeing as I have to think too much to formulate a scenario then it's probably not the case. I think he's getting at all the rappers who will and are feeding into the notion that there are "weed rappers". I don't even think Wiz is a weed rapper per say. Him and Curren$y just talk about what they're into like any other rapper. They don't talk about flipping birds, the trap or pimping hoes. It's clothes, music, smoking and fu*king yo bi*ch.

Last edited by MrPrez510; 04-21-2011 at 01:13 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #44
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Imagin3 said:
you just heard of curren$y this year or some sh*t obviously
i heard currensy back when he was on cash money, he was average back when he dropped that "where the money at" track with remy ma and he's average now only difference is he's a weed rapper on that stoner gimmick now

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-21-2011 at 01:09 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #45
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2631 2631
 Jacc Blacc said:
i heard currensy back when he was on cash money, he was average back when he dropped that "where the money at" track with remy ma and he's average now only difference is he's a weed rapper on that stoner gimmick now
see you got your google on there n*gga
gtfoh
 7 years ago '09        #46
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Imagin3 said:
gtfoh
no googling needed.....that record was on mtv2 im pretty sure most people seen it, dude is as lyrical as brisco was, both of them were lil wayne tax write offs
 7 years ago '08        #47
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
n*gga ain't got sh*t to rap about hence the reason why he's always going back to weed filler lines. n*gga ain't sayin sh*t except talkin out his a.ss with his boring a.ss flow.

"show my n*ggaz how to go from ballin to weathy" really n*gga??? who's taking advice on being wealthy from a n*gga thats not even rich. he's just talking for the sake of doing it like 99% of rappers out. for every song you can post about him not talking bout "weed and fly sh*t" there's 10 more that can be posted where he does.

n*gga is trash. only n*ggaz that thinks he's dope are n*ggaz that have a low a.ss standard for whats dope
too much sh*t is wrong in this post to even address.
you obviously don't listen to the n*gga so your opinion is based off of speculation.
spittah is probably the most prolific rapper out right now, so for every song about weed, he actually does have tracks about some other sh*t.
you think he's trash, cool, dont fu*k with him, but claiming bullsh*t like all that in your post is lame.
 7 years ago '08        #48
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
no googling needed.....that record was on mtv2 im pretty sure most people seen it, dude is as lyrical as brisco was, both of them were lil wayne tax write offs
n*gga currenSy was only on cash money to ghostwrite for wayne
you fu*king lost.
 7 years ago '09        #49
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,391 | Props total: 5095 5095
thats what you are
 7 years ago '06        #50
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
 Imagin3 said:
gtfoh
n*gga said "where the money at"

im done conversing with these clowns
 04-21-2011, 01:26 PM         #51
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beast mode you being hating on curren$Y why you so mad becuase he making dope music. i just dont understand why you n*ggas put so much energy judging a cat thats doing his thing not every rapper is going to sound perfect so what if he boring i dont give a fu*k i just enjoy the sh*t. u dont get it do curren$y one these rappers that u enjoy not judge pick everything he does in his rhymes this aint battle of rappers n*gga.
 04-21-2011, 01:28 PM         #52
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:

where the money funny he been on more than cash money dumbass google the history i knew this sh*t was going happen after he put out covert coup the haters and clowns was going make some kind thread comparing judge about curren$y or some kind hate they come with. white boy you need to calm down with the crazy talk.
 7 years ago '04        #53
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
currensy is marketing his weedman gimmick - its a good marketing idea but it is also the reason hes called a "weed rapper"... snoop dogg isn't a weed rapper but he does love weed he just finds better sh*t to talk about then how to smoke a cross joint or how he got some "honey kush" "lemon kush" "purple pineapple haze" and all these "raspberry mango twist" flavored weeds that u f*ggots talk about like they're so near and dear to ur heart.
 7 years ago '06        #54
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 breakdowny2j said:
See this ignorance. There is no need to debate this. You have to nitpick what you debate. People who have no clue what they're talking about don't deserve a paragraph response responding to bullsh*t and then respond with more ignorant bullsh*t.

I'm guilty of wasting my time on idiots too but sometimes it's too obvious. There's always going to be haters and trolls saying stupid sh*t.

it makes sense..........

7 years ago '08        #55
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
And i'll end my participation in this thread the same way spittah would.
"I hear them critics right now,
all them fools make is weed songs blah blah blah
you sound like a suckah"

JETS

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Imagin3 said:
And i'll end my participation in this thread the same way spittah would.
"I hear them critics right now,
all them fools make is weed songs blah blah blah
you sound like a suckah"

JETS

[pic - click to view]

cant front n*gga looks like hes havin a ball right there no homo
 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM         #57
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakdowny2j said:
See this ignorance. There is no need to debate this. You have to nitpick what you debate. People who have no clue what they're talking about don't deserve a paragraph response responding to bullsh*t and then respond with more ignorant bullsh*t.

I'm guilty of wasting my time on idiots too but sometimes it's too obvious. There's always going to be haters and trolls saying stupid sh*t.
Yea i just see this dumb sh*t he posted. that sh*t dont make no sense at all like you really coming back like this
 04-21-2011, 01:55 PM         #58
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 breakdowny2j said:
Son..Big Krit made 2 amazing albums in a row for free and there was people calling him trash. Every hip hop artist no matter how good the material is will be hated on by a select few. Every single artist, there isn't a hip hop artist out there with a minority fan base at the very least saying he's wack, corny or boring...even Nas and Jay-Z have them. There's people who say Biggie Smalls and 2Pac are wack lyrically.

After a certain point, you have to learn to ignore. Only debate people with sensible arguments, not ignorant ones.
you right krit came with that fire
 04-21-2011, 02:02 PM         #59
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He knows he's getting famous off a gimmick like Snoop's been living off being a weed rapper for so many years now. They both didn't start out like that, and in Snoop's case he ain't really need it because he was on before he became just a weed rapper.

How many times as Snoop rhymed, "Bob Marley reincarnated, so faded"??? at least 5 times n*gga don't remember tho because this n*gga too high to remember.

But yeah, staying high all the time, that sh*ts wack IMO. don't get me wrong tho, I LOVE weed. I honestly feel some people are born and they are just drawn to the plant. It's like evolution or some sh*t. I know I'm one of those people. But when I used to stay high 24/7 i was just sloppy sometimes u know? u can tell Spitta is too in his interviews and other things sometimes. He's just mad goofy and sloppy, and thats what happens when you're high as fu*k 24/7. You feel awesome, and everythings hilarious but everyone else is like

with that said, I still fu*k with him, but he in denial in this interview. How can you not expect people to think that when they listen to your songs? sh*t nearly every opening line is some sh*t like, "Pinched roach about to burn my fiinnnggaaazzz" or some other reference to how his joint is lit up.

I ain't gonna lie, I do the same sometimes but still, you can't deny that a big part of your rap career is about weed. But he raps about what he actually does, so of course its gonna be about weed cuz this n*gga stay high as fu*k.

sh*t reminds me of a line i got on a song, "Yeah I smoke weed too, that doesn't make you cool"

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 04-21-2011 at 02:06 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #60
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
stop it currensy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy