Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 Universal~Mind said:
The n*gga who got shot (R.I.P) is a fu*king dumb a.ss... He shoulda never turned his back on that armed security gaurd... n*gga shoulda backed out that door guns blazing not turn his back like that..... It's like.... if you already made the conscious decision to engage in that kind of situation then go all out... fu*k leaving that gaurd the opp. to hit u in the back... smh...
This. Movies show alot lol, i've almost never seen someone in a movie turn their back as they're walking out. But i guess he was just nervous as fuk and didn't think. But you gta be able to think under pressure to pull shyt like this pff correctly
 7 years ago '08        #82
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,000 | Props total: 5302 5302
security guard probably an old military dude.

sure wasnt the first time he busted his gun. aint gonna scare those old dudes that easy. they aint b*tchmade like other generations
 04-22-2011, 11:10 AM         #83
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
EXACTLY!!! once the guard was too late in reacting, he should have just let the robbery happen....
why? he stopped the robbery and merked one of them dudes in the process. homie isn't carrying a heater for show and tell, he better use it.
 7 years ago '05        #84
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
if I hired a security guard and some n*ggas ran in my spot, i would expect him to do exactly what this security guard did.. no matter how it was done...

Edit:: lmao lmao man, I just noticed that one dude walk in and RUN RIGHT BACK OUTSIDE lolol... he failed miserably

Last edited by Dat 1 Dude; 04-22-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 Zaosyn said:
LOL dude came in like

[pic - click to view]

Left like

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #86
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
That's why you plan this sh*t out like a fu*kin Riverdance number. Haven't these noobs watched Heat? You plan this out like those guys who smashed the front window of that Apple store and cleaned it up for everything. Got in and got out. sh*t was beautiful.
 7 years ago '08        #87
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 Zaosyn said:
LOL dude came in like

[pic - click to view]

Left like

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin
 7 years ago '10        #88
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 Zaosyn said:
LOL dude came in like

[pic - click to view]

Left like

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL i love how everyone on here becomes armed robbery experts all the sudden explaining what homeboy should done when im more than sure 99% of yall never strong armed someone let alone stuck a gun in anybody face..

Yea that sh*t yall talkin sound good... but truth is when sh*t goin down it's a whole nother story.. not some fu*kin movie you watch from the comfort of your livin rooms

fu*kouttahere
Shut up you broke a.ss bi*ch.
 7 years ago '06        #90
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Got Cheeve? said:
u see the scared guy losing his feet trying to get into the car to get away? n*gga was stuck for a second like, "oooohhh shiiiiiiittttt what do i do"

dumb as fu*k.
Thats when he got shot in his back...u dont know what nerve damage he could have suffered or the intense pain that comes with a hot bullet.

Im guessing they didn't know the security was armed or they didn't think the guy wud pop him if he was running away. Very sloppy nonetheless....theres one guy that you have to control to take over the entire place and u let him get up like nothing and pull out his gun....
 7 years ago '06        #91
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
That security guard has BALLLSSS tho...guy has a gun right in front of his face and hes pushing it away like n*gga PLEASE!!!!!
 04-22-2011, 10:59 PM         #92
DL95 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe i have a fu*ked up sense of humor but i laughed because the video being a near future gif of "if you talk some slick sh*t on boxden this is what imma do to you" sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #93
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Thats what happens when you don't bust yo gun
 7 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL exact type bi*ch i was talkin about... thats why you caught feelings..

fu*kin clown

Never did no type of dirt in ya life.. yet you an expert cause you watched "heat".... LOL.. boxden funny as sh*t
I knew you were talking about my post you fu*kin cornball. Don't even bi*ch about people "not doing dirt" when you won't even quote a person on a message board to talk sh*t about them. A post that wasn't even about you triggered an emotional post from you. Who really caught feelings? fu*kin goober.
 04-23-2011, 04:04 AM         #95
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Florida has laws in place that will be in the aid of the security guard not getting in trouble for shooting dude in the back. Damn, for real though, they should of at least dropped the n*gga off at the hospital or some sh*t or left him at the scene to get treated. His homies left his body in the fu*kin car
 7 years ago '10        #96
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
i hate u all
 7 years ago '04        #97
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
fu*k it I would have shot him too.........you dont know if hes going out to the trunk of the car to get a chopper and come back or if more dudes is bout to come in. We get into a shootout then its you or me.....whos thinking about " well damn, now his back is turned, I guess its over"
 7 years ago '05        #98
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4135 4135
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
you tried to be a smartass...he said "do they carry a lot of bread" which means he knows they have $$$ in there
and you tried to correct a smartass, and failed. re-read what you posted and maybe you'll understand
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago