Apr 20 - Mcdonalds Hiring day turns violent

most viewed right now
 207
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
2up2down703 
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 PTC said:
What the fu*k is wrong with you? Selling pus*y is not even part of what I was saying.

If you don't think there something wrong with the african american race in America you are fu*kin delusional. What is that stat? 1 out of every 3 black men in america end up in jail?

Come on son, this isn't nothing new n*ggas sitting here acting as if there isn't a problem with black people in America.
It wasn't about the pus*y fool! Did you read my post? My message is not all black people are the fu*king same. Not even majority. There are problems within every race so gtfoh with that sh*t too! Come to DC and you will see a lot of affluent black people here and of course some ignorant ones but the good outweighs the bad. Do you honestly think that 1 out of every 3 black men are locked up is a coincidence? The government wants us locked up! They want us to k!ll each other. They want us to sell and consume drugs. They want us to degrade our women and hate ourselves! Look at these immigration laws and blatant sh*t the government does. You are blind my friend. This sh*t is deeper than you think!
 7 years ago '06        #82
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
@ 3 seconds focused on weave in garbage
 7 years ago '11        #83
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 2up2down703 said:
It wasn't about the pus*y fool! Did you read my post? My message is not all black people are the fu*king same. Not even majority. There are problems within every race so gtfoh with that sh*t too! Come to DC and you will see a lot of affluent black people here and of course some ignorant ones but the good outweighs the bad. Do you honestly think that 1 out of every 3 black men are locked up is a coincidence? The government wants us locked up! They want us to k!ll each other. They want us to sell and consume drugs. They want us to degrade our women and hate ourselves! Look at these immigration laws and blatant sh*t the government does. You are blind my friend. This sh*t is deeper than you think!
@ the 2nd half of your post.

No sh*t not all black people the same, just like all white people aren't the same yet n*ggas continuously say "Man why do White people ___________"

I already acknolwedged that I was generalizing. No sh*t there are affluent black people... no one is ever claiming LITERALLY every single n*gga is the same if you even have to make this a point your brain needs some serious reprogramming.
 7 years ago '09        #84
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
Lol we got another race war going on. I guess I'll stop in and drop my opinions...

#1 - Martel, you say some stupid a.ss sh*t. You're saying not all/most/etc. blacks act like their stereotypes, yet you hate white people, or at least that's how it seems. Doesn't that mean you stereotype all white people as racists, stuck-up as*holes, etc. etc.? Think about it..

#2 - Every race has it's stereotype, people didn't just make them up, they're there for a reason...

Here's the stereotypes I think of when looking at different races, through my own experiences.

Also, before this, just because people stereotype other people, doesn't make them racist or mean that they hate them. I have plenty of friends who I can stereotype just by their personality, and we joke about it all the time, that doesn't mean I hate them.

Whites - Rich, stuck-up, whiney, nerdy, deserve whatever they want, rude as fu*k, always wanna sue or get technical with sh*t.

Asians - Bad drivers, smart as fu*k, typical food mart workers/owners.

Hispanics - Dudes always holler at girls and whistle, stare for no god damn reason, think 12 year old girls are the same as 21 year old girls, drive ugly a.ss trucks with ridiculous modifications.

Blacks - Loud as sh*t, always want attention, always about drama, brag about sh*t for no reason, always out to prove themselves to/around people they don't know, don't tip, quick to call someone a racist then say something racist right after (or the opposite way around).

Indian - Smell bad, work at 711's, travel in packs, study hard as fu*k in school, stingy as fuuuuuuckkk even though they're rich, think they are deserving of whatever they want, always wanna barter prices at stores like we aren't in America.


I have friends of all races, and have met plenty of people of all races that also do these exact stereotypes. Just because I notice them doesn't mean I'm racist...it's just facts.

Not every white person is rich, not every asian is a bad driver, not every indian works at 711, but they are common things.
 7 years ago '11        #85
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
think 12 year old girls are the same as 21 year old girls,

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #86
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 DJ Idol said:
Lol we got another race war going on. I guess I'll stop in and drop my opinions...

#1 - Martel, you say some stupid a.ss sh*t. You're saying not all/most/etc. blacks act like their stereotypes, yet you hate white people, or at least that's how it seems. Doesn't that mean you stereotype all white people as racists, stuck-up as*holes, etc. etc.? Think about it..

#2 - Every race has it's stereotype, people didn't just make them up, they're there for a reason...

Here's the stereotypes I think of when looking at different races, through my own experiences.

Also, before this, just because people stereotype other people, doesn't make them racist or mean that they hate them. I have plenty of friends who I can stereotype just by their personality, and we joke about it all the time, that doesn't mean I hate them.

Whites - Rich, stuck-up, whiney, nerdy, deserve whatever they want, rude as fu*k, always wanna sue or get technical with sh*t.

Asians - Bad drivers, smart as fu*k, typical food mart workers/owners.

Hispanics - Dudes always holler at girls and whistle, stare for no god damn reason, think 12 year old girls are the same as 21 year old girls, drive ugly a.ss trucks with ridiculous modifications.

Blacks - Loud as sh*t, always want attention, always about drama, brag about sh*t for no reason, always out to prove themselves to/around people they don't know, don't tip, quick to call someone a racist then say something racist right after (or the opposite way around).

Indian - Smell bad, work at 711's, travel in packs, study hard as fu*k in school, stingy as fuuuuuuckkk even though they're rich, think they are deserving of whatever they want, always wanna barter prices at stores like we aren't in America.


I have friends of all races, and have met plenty of people of all races that also do these exact stereotypes. Just because I notice them doesn't mean I'm racist...it's just facts.

Not every white person is rich, not every asian is a bad driver, not every indian works at 711, but they are common things.

What race are you
 7 years ago '09        #87
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 999 999
 regularjoe said:
What race are you
I'm white, guess I shoulda added that in the first post..I was trying so hard to think of different stereotypes I forgot
 04-21-2011, 02:52 AM         #88
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some people got into a f!ght, whats the big deal. WHy does everything turn into a race war. it is what it is, people need jobs and some people just start sh*t everywhere they go. Race has nothing to do with this thread.
 7 years ago '11        #89
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 OOps said:
Some people got into a f!ght, whats the big deal. WHy does everything turn into a race war. it is what it is, people need jobs and some people just start sh*t everywhere they go. Race has nothing to do with this thread.
If you don't think it's coincidence that it's a bunch of n*ggas then you're fooling yourself.

Race has everything to do with it.
 7 years ago '06        #90
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
They should've just ordered a couple of Big Mac meals and sat down and discussed what the damn issue was.....
 7 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,349 | Props total: 3448 3448
kinda sad that I knew that McDonalds + violence = black ppl, just by reading the title
 7 years ago '10        #92
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,474 | Props total: 2486 2486
 Martel said:
lol you're a self-hating loser. and if u aren't black don't even say n*gga. white people are just as bad, u reject. I rather see a bunch of black folks f!ghtin at mcdonalds then have to get shot up by some stressed out whitey when im workin out at a gym. shut the fu*k up and worry about urself if u honestly think ur safer around white folks go head n do that, I've been around mostly black people all my damn life and i havent yet seen anything they've done that white people haven't. if you believe black folks are the only ignorant ones ur clearly sheltered. grow up ur ideology will only hold urself back.
n*gga you're an idiot. the chances of getting shot up by a crazy white person at school,gym ect is faaaaaaar less then being caught up in some n*gga sh*t and getting shot at damn near every event n*ggaz are at.
nobody said white people don't do sh*t....they do.....they just don't do it on a self destructive scale that n*ggaz do to each other. we all know n*ggaz for the most part can't be in large groups without some sh*t poppin off. if you're denying that then you're clearly not in touch with reality. rap concerts,spring breaks,black events,all star weekend sh*t always pops off.

sh*t look at the grammys,emmys,golden globes.....now look at ozone awards,source awards,ect ect. we need to stop lying to our selves and come back to reality
 7 years ago '05        #93
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,758 | Props total: 4819 4819
 04-21-2011, 10:07 AM         #94
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im curious how many of ya'll went to apply to flip some burgers ???
 04-21-2011, 10:23 AM         #95
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 donmeca2020 said:
im curious how many of ya'll went to apply to flip some burgers ???
when you got kids a job is a job...............I mean Im fortunate Im working....but not everybody is.........
 7 years ago '04        #96
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,920 | Props total: 3693 3693
lol this entire thread has set black people back like 20 years.
 04-21-2011, 11:56 AM         #97
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people be ashamed, we are better than this!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #98
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 17 17

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #99
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,444 | Props total: 745 745
 HHS said:
It's being caught on camera for the entire Internet to see more frequently, but I doubt its happening more frequently.
More frequently then in other places though
 7 years ago '05        #100
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
avatar space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 24283 24283
 PTC said:
Self hating? What because I accept facts of life? n*gga don't be clouded.

I'd rather seen a bunch of black folks NOT GETTING INTO DRAMA WITH THE SLIGHTEST DROP OF STRESS. You know how black folk get when stress comes around... come on son.

No I grew up in an extremely diverse area in which most people will NEVER be able to experience.

You've been around black people your whole damn life of course your view going to be jaded stupid a.ss. SOME white people might do the same sh*t but when you talking about the majority and the generalization, black people are fu*kin ignorant as fu*k.

Black people = on that drama sh*t...

You sitting here acting as if black people are the SAME as whites/asians or what have you.

My family owns a couple of houses that we rent out... over the years through different tenants I'll tell you right now every single black tenant has lived up to the stereotype of being late on payments or not making them at all.

It is what it IS n*gga... you don't sound like you've had a very broad experience, if you've moved up in the world you'd see WHY black people have stereotypes they do.

you do know what your posting makes you fit the stereotype

what stereotype is that you ask

that n*ggas dont stick together (im calling u a n*gga not black because your acting like a n*gga)

white/asians have ignorant people in there race but they want talk bad about there race in front of another race you big dumby

go watch the godfather real talk you never talk bad about the family outside of the family

maybe you think you get some cool points from other races for talking bad about your race but they laughing at you even more nobody likes a sellout

because if he will sell out his own people you know what he will do to us thats what they say and think behind your back house n*gga
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy