Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 3427 3427
 LowaEastSide5 said:

On another note that bi*ch packed as hell why walk behind that n*ggas car when he heated
 7 years ago '04        #42
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Alerts said:
The mods should take down blatantly offensive post
Where does the line of offensive end though?
 7 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Martel said:
lol you're a self-hating loser. and if u aren't black don't even say n*gga. white people are just as bad, u reject. I rather see a bunch of black folks f!ghtin at mcdonalds then have to get shot up by some stressed out whitey when im workin out at a gym. shut the fu*k up and worry about urself if u honestly think ur safer around white folks go head n do that, I've been around mostly black people all my damn life and i havent yet seen anything they've done that white people haven't. if you believe black folks are the only ignorant ones ur clearly sheltered. grow up ur ideology will only hold urself back.
People like you are funny. Ok with using words to degrade white people, but you're the first person to get mad if someone does it against black people.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
i don't even know why you white-washed a.ss n*ggas and racist white folks are all over this site anyways. its whatever. maybe u weirdos deal with hood n*ggas who have nothing to do in their lives but f!ght over bullshyt all day, but the black folks I deal with at my HBCU are no different than white folks. but whatever keep hating yourself and your own people. black is beautiful and im not moronic enough to think otherwise just because of the ignorant few.

regularjoe said:
People like you are funny. Ok with using words to degrade white people, but you're the first person to get mad if someone does it against black people.
i could give a fu*k about white people especially the ones on the internet and when have I answered to any of these crackers talkin bad about black folks. I picked the black dude specifically 'cause outta all people he should at least love his race.

Last edited by Martel; 04-20-2011 at 07:14 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #45
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Martel said:
i don't even know why you white-washed a.ss n*ggas and racist white folks are all over this site anyways. its whatever. maybe u weirdos deal with hood n*ggas who have nothing to do in their lives but f!ght over bullshyt all day, but the black folks I deal with at my HBCU are no different than white folks. but whatever keep hating yourself and your own people. black is beautiful and im not moronic enough to think otherwise just because of the ignorant few.
You're ignorant for thinking there are a "few"
 7 years ago '04        #46
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Martel said:
i could give a fu*k about white people especially the ones on the internet and when have I answered to any of these crackers talkin bad about black folks. I picked the black dude specifically 'cause outta all people he should at least love his race.
Lol. You're a joke.
 7 years ago '08        #47
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5546 5546
lol Seriously though, did anyone not invision this happening?
 7 years ago '07        #48
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
Job frenzy at McDonalds.

This recession is a beast
 7 years ago '06        #49
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
absolute human garbage
 7 years ago '09        #50
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 PTC said:
Whether you are a product of your environment or whatnot, thats a whole different topic.

The majority of black people ARE ignorant... n*gga this isn't even debatable.

You telling me you going to a mall/club/gym filled with n*ggas compared to filled with non-n*ggas it's going to be similar?

lol
So I guess you know all black people right?

Thats the problem with not just a lot of white people but all other races who look down at black people. Here is an example: Right down the street from my house there is some apartment buildings with a lot of spanish people and some blacks. There are about 2 or 3 black women who noticeably sell pus*y on the corner from time to time. Majority if not all of their "clients" are spanish. I have two sisters who refuse to walk down the street by themselves because all of these spanish guys come up whistling and talking sh*t to them thinking that ALL BLACK WOMEN are selling pus*y! Even some of the old Ethopian women are being disrespected because of ignorant a.ss people thinking we all the same! NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SAME! Now change this to some white girls and are you saying the same about white people?

Also I have seen all races at the mall get into some ignorant sh*t and I go to "black" clubs a lot and have a good time. Ignorant sh*t is going to happen anywhere and anytime no matter the race. So for you to say that majority of a whole race is ignorant based off a few fools is ignorance at its finest!
 7 years ago '04        #51
Esco 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,181 | Props total: 2620 2620

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #52
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
lol wow
 7 years ago '09        #53
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,415 | Props total: 10540 10540
Only in Cleveland...

7 years ago '04        #54
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
fu*king cleveland.... Im on my way up there tomorrow too...
 7 years ago '06        #55
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,407 | Props total: 961 961
:iough:
 7 years ago '06        #56
bran 146 heat pts146
space
space
$3,186 | Props total: 4 4
Dont be mad UPS is hiring
 7 years ago '05        #57
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
n*ggas k!lling each other over flippin burgers
 7 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
....Burger King Won,bi*ches

Alot of Uncle Toms Up In This Muthafu*ka.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Lil Johnny 
space
space
space
$38 | Props total: 1 1
This sh*t happened in my old hood
 04-20-2011, 10:04 PM         #60
ant187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleKush said:
Only in the hood!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

hahaha
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy