Apr 20 - Mcdonalds Hiring day turns violent

most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
59 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets trying to bum rush Clippers locker room
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
77 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #21
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Martel said:
Besides it being "Weed smoking day" what else happened on 4-20? 1999 to be specific. But yea black people are the savages. Every race f!ghts, every race k!lls, every race has it's ignorant few. Stop being an idiot.

As for this, dumb sh*t, but I don't know what happened so I could care less.
n*gga what the fu*k are you talking about... yea every race has their sh*t but the MAJORITY of n*ggas are fu*kin ignorant and feel like they entitled to some sh*t...
 7 years ago '11        #22
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 TheGame4705 said:
slow down patna.. Some black people. dont get it confused a few dont speak for us all.
a few lol

being a n*gga you should fu*kin know the black people are the only ones who get into bullsh*t. (when I say only I mean most)

Like SNOOP said, he'd rather do a concert with white people cuz f!ghts always be breaking out with n*ggas.

n*ggas tryna act as if we ain't looked down upon for a reason... it don't mean YOU gotta live up to that stereotype but let's be honest...

There is a huge fu*kin difference from a black chick than a white/asian chick.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,921 | Props total: 148 148
Brawlin at the Micky Dee's!!!!!
 04-20-2011, 05:13 PM         #24
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people...
 7 years ago '10        #25
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1861 1861
 Dos-effect said:
this site is becoming more and more racist
n*gga shut up. we keepin it real. white people fu*k up but don't do it as ignorant and on the scale that us n*ggaz do it. it's called being honest and accountable.
 7 years ago '09        #26
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
 Martel said:
Besides it being "Weed smoking day" what else happened on 4-20? 1999 to be specific. But yea black people are the savages. Every race f!ghts, every race k!lls, every race has it's ignorant few. Stop being an idiot.

As for this, dumb sh*t, but I don't know what happened so I could care less.

[pic - click to view]

RIP to those students but I remember!

PTC said:
a few lol

being a n*gga you should fu*kin know the black people are the only ones who get into bullsh*t. (when I say only I mean most)

Like SNOOP said, he'd rather do a concert with white people cuz f!ghts always be breaking out with n*ggas.

n*ggas tryna act as if we ain't looked down upon for a reason... it don't mean YOU gotta live up to that stereotype but let's be honest...

There is a huge fu*kin difference from a black chick than a white/asian chick.
I agree but I don't believe majority of us are ignorant. I lived in Southeast DC and stayed in some parts of LA and their were tons of ignorant n*ggas all around. But at the same time none of these n*ggas ever got the opportunity to get away like I did. It was either k!ll or be k!lled. Survival of the fittest. A lot of what you see has to do with the past and those things are still instilled in black people today. I was very fortunate to have good parents who cared and got me away. White people don't know sh*t about being black and never will. I work at a Law Firm and a lot of these lawyer's fathers, great grandfathers, and ancestors WERE RICH and SUCCESSFUL! OLD MONEY n*gga! Black people were not given those opportunities until a few years back so majority of us don't have an example in our family or the guidance to be educated and successful. We see our surroundings are become a product of our environment. Why do you thing the most successful blacks are entertainers or ball players?
 7 years ago '05        #27
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,845 | Props total: 2635 2635
 PTC said:
n*gga what the fu*k are you talking about... yea every race has their sh*t but the MAJORITY of n*ggas are fu*kin ignorant and feel like they entitled to some sh*t...
lol you're a self-hating loser. and if u aren't black don't even say n*gga. white people are just as bad, u reject. I rather see a bunch of black folks f!ghtin at mcdonalds then have to get shot up by some stressed out whitey when im workin out at a gym. shut the fu*k up and worry about urself if u honestly think ur safer around white folks go head n do that, I've been around mostly black people all my damn life and i havent yet seen anything they've done that white people haven't. if you believe black folks are the only ignorant ones ur clearly sheltered. grow up ur ideology will only hold urself back.
 04-20-2011, 05:25 PM         #28
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let em underestimate................just remember the reason they are here...........cause they wish they had our big black d!cks..............lol............be easy
 7 years ago '04        #29
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,187 | Props total: 462 462
All this on hitlers bday.. Smh
 7 years ago '09        #30
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,086 | Props total: 1143 1143
All these people THAT thirsty for a part time job
 7 years ago '06        #31
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,877 | Props total: 1093 1093
obese n*gga in the vid: "they were f!ghting over drama, hood stuff.."
 7 years ago '06        #32
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,766 | Props total: 36690 36690
And yet again

n*ggas lost
 7 years ago '11        #33
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 2up2down703 said:

[pic - click to view]

RIP to those students but I remember!

I agree but I don't believe majority of us are ignorant. I lived in Southeast DC and stayed in some parts of LA and their were tons of ignorant n*ggas all around. But at the same time none of these n*ggas ever got the opportunity to get away like I did. It was either k!ll or be k!lled. Survival of the fittest. A lot of what you see has to do with the past and those things are still instilled in black people today. I was very fortunate to have good parents who cared and got me away. White people don't know sh*t about being black and never will. I work at a Law Firm and a lot of these lawyer's fathers, great grandfathers, and ancestors WERE RICH and SUCCESSFUL! OLD MONEY n*gga! Black people were not given those opportunities until a few years back so majority of us don't have an example in our family or the guidance to be educated and successful. We see our surroundings are become a product of our environment. Why do you thing the most successful blacks are entertainers or ball players?
Whether you are a product of your environment or whatnot, thats a whole different topic.

The majority of black people ARE ignorant... n*gga this isn't even debatable.

You telling me you going to a mall/club/gym filled with n*ggas compared to filled with non-n*ggas it's going to be similar?

lol
 7 years ago '11        #34
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Martel said:
lol you're a self-hating loser. and if u aren't black don't even say n*gga. white people are just as bad, u reject. I rather see a bunch of black folks f!ghtin at mcdonalds then have to get shot up by some stressed out whitey when im workin out at a gym. shut the fu*k up and worry about urself if u honestly think ur safer around white folks go head n do that, I've been around mostly black people all my damn life and i havent yet seen anything they've done that white people haven't. if you believe black folks are the only ignorant ones ur clearly sheltered. grow up ur ideology will only hold urself back.
Self hating? What because I accept facts of life? n*gga don't be clouded.

I'd rather seen a bunch of black folks NOT GETTING INTO DRAMA WITH THE SLIGHTEST DROP OF STRESS. You know how black folk get when stress comes around... come on son.

No I grew up in an extremely diverse area in which most people will NEVER be able to experience.

You've been around black people your whole damn life of course your view going to be jaded stupid a.ss. SOME white people might do the same sh*t but when you talking about the majority and the generalization, black people are fu*kin ignorant as fu*k.

Black people = on that drama sh*t...

You sitting here acting as if black people are the SAME as whites/asians or what have you.

My family owns a couple of houses that we rent out... over the years through different tenants I'll tell you right now every single black tenant has lived up to the stereotype of being late on payments or not making them at all.

It is what it IS n*gga... you don't sound like you've had a very broad experience, if you've moved up in the world you'd see WHY black people have stereotypes they do.
 7 years ago '09        #35
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hey at least they are f!ghting for a job.

progress!!!
 7 years ago '06        #36
Jhnnyblz427 177 heat pts177
space
space
$35,742 | Props total: 19453 19453

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #37
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,670 | Props total: 1881 1881
 PTC said:
and n*ggas wonder why black/mexicans are looked down upon.

You think this happens in any other neighborhood?

No.

Black people are ignorant as fu*k.

you think any other neighborhoods would have that many ppl applying to work at mcds? lol foh scumbag. you cant fault these people. they were born into this bullsh*t.
 04-20-2011, 06:40 PM         #38
blakay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are crazy.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #39
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,670 | Props total: 1881 1881
and of course they interviewed da only fat gay n*gga in da spot.
 7 years ago '11        #40
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
you think any other neighborhoods would have that many ppl applying to work at mcds? lol foh scumbag. you cant fault these people. they were born into this bullsh*t.
Thats a different topic...

At the end of the day you're accountable for what you are.

I'm not gonna give n*ggas a pass to be ignorant.

If I do, I'd be giving up on black people as a whole.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Real Or Fake? Shorty Workin With Some Booty Meat Tho!
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GOOD LAWD!!! Look At The THICKNESS!!! (BX Detectives NEEDED)
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man Calls up DJ Akademiks to tell him how Tekashi 69 PIPED down his girl, then..
103 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I Bought a Lamborghini from a Prostitute
21 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside DBS Power Rank: True Golden Frieza, Merged Zamasu, Legendary SS Kefla &..
35 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Son, a nigga from Oakland bout to put the whole Comic book world on not..
108 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. Is Not Impressed With These Lines From 2Pac And Iggy Azalea | Rate..
126 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy