Apr 20 - Your iPhone Is Secretly Tracking Everywhere You've Been

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
almost all cellphones can be tracked. not just the iphone. if u gonna hit a lick, buy a throwaway phone.
 7 years ago '05        #42
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11797 11797
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not really .

I could care less if people know where I am and what I'm doing at all times. I'm not hiding anything .
 SlimTrip said:
fu*k it.. I'm not breaking any laws

Posted from my iPhone
 chamboi42o said:
i aint doing anything wrong.

Posted from my iPhone 4
Been to the jukebox lately
 7 years ago '04        #43
HOTBOY29 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 2 2
Today is the day Sentech went roque the Terminators are gonna get us all !!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #44
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
just leave the iphone at home if u doin some petty crime :dancingcool:
 04-21-2011, 07:29 PM         #45
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that, this country is turning ito a police state. They wanna track everyone and eveything........wtf? what happened to my privacy? I dont need to be tracked like that, so a jealous mofo can have ez access to your sh*t and hunt you down or send people.

As much as i like electronics, they can listen to you with out permission.......watch your house or anything they want, hell they even have onstar in your ride......and can listen in anytime they want. You cant even feel comfortable anymore, i miss the days of payphones and beepers.
 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM         #46
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cellphones been tracking your every move. They can trace it by the tower.
 7 years ago '10        #47
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
thats why the only apple product i have is an ipod.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,651 | Props total: 13755 13755
 Satire said:
deleting the information of where youve been is easy. access your C drive, go into the windows folder, and delete the system32 folder. plug your iphone into itunes and let it sync and you should be good. you should do this every so often just to be safe.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Sammyboi22 said:
at these people acting like they have sh*t to hide. The goverent doesn't give a fu*k your going to Cvs and then to the movies. Quit being paranoid.
I hate retarded posts like these. So under your logic, you wouldn't mind living in a glass house then, right? I mean, it's not like you're doing anything wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 The Go 2 Guy said:
ever wonder why you can't remove the battery from the iphone? most phones are like that nowadays. years back phones that were hot like the Nokia's u could remove the battery and u were good, now you're screwed.
Most phones have a removable battery.
 7 years ago '04        #51
djstr0be 
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
 The Go 2 Guy said:
ever wonder why you can't remove the battery from the iphone? most phones are like that nowadays. years back phones that were hot like the Nokia's u could remove the battery and u were good, now you're screwed.
Im almost 100% positive that every phone currently out on the market has a removable battery. The Iphone is the only phone that doesn't.

matik23 said:
I don't know if it's been posted, but every photo you take from your iphone also labels the location it was taken at. You can see it under properties. Lesson: Don't take pictures of illegal activities on your iphone. Use your dslr.
Its called geotracking..you can turn this option off in the settings menu.
 04-21-2011, 09:05 PM         #52
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so young boys if you cutting school mom knows
 7 years ago '05        #53
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas are real idiots on this site wow
 7 years ago '05        #54
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,941 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Satire said:
deleting the information of where youve been is easy. access your C drive, go into the windows folder, and delete the system32 folder. plug your iphone into itunes and let it sync and you should be good. you should do this every so often just to be safe.
 7 years ago '04        #55
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
Oh no, u just gave up all ur locations, be careful u might get secretly rapped
 7 years ago '04        #56
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
if you look at your photo's they are listed in the area's you took them its not just iphone turn off geo tracking on your phones and stop complaining if you don't know how or what it is google it
 04-21-2011, 10:29 PM         #57
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:

Wow.....thnx man. At first I was like wtf? But I tried it amd wa la. Problem solved. Now im back to bodyin tall white males wit Jewish roots.
 7 years ago '04        #58
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
 dg177bx said:
thats why i havent had a phone in a year im good
no youre broke... lol fu*k as long as they cant turn on a mic and hear whats going on im fine....
 04-22-2011, 08:08 AM         #59
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TniaS said:
no youre broke... lol fu*k as long as they cant turn on a mic and hear whats going on im fine....
 7 years ago '06        #60
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41

How to disable your iPhone's creepy tracking feature

iPhone Tracker

This is how the location data secretly recorded by your iPhone can look if visualized on a map.
By Rosa Golijan

We've established that your iPhone is constantly tracking and recording your location without your knowledge or consent, and initially you were helpless when it came to stopping this pesky phenomenon. But now we've got a way to put an end to the creepy tracking feature — a.ssuming you're willing to use an app unauthorized by Apple.

The Next Web reports that a free iPhone app called Untrackerd can be used to delete any of the location data recorded to your device — and to prevent any further data from being saved. There's a catch though: The app only works if you've jailbroken your iPhone.

Jailbreaking — as the process of unlocking iOS devices so that they can run unauthorized software is called — is a quick and simple task at this point and can be done by anyone. In fact, tip site Lifehacker maintains an "always up-to-date" guide which will show you how to get through the whole task in just a few clicks.

Once you've jailbroken your iPhone, all you need to do is download Untrackerd from the Cydia Store and let it do its thing:

A package [will install a] daemon (process that can run in the background) to clean consolidated.db file. No new icons are added to your homescreen. There are no options to configure.

That's it. Sounds simple enough.

A few cautions before you run off, jailbreak your iPhone, and download Untrackerd:

There can be risks to jailbreaking. Some legit apps might not run correctly or your iPhone may act up in strange ways. Your phone may also be left with some security vulnerabilities.
Untrackerd was created by a third-party — and while that individual's intentions are probably good — no one's checked whether the app itself does anything shady while cleaning up your data.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago