Excerpts From Prodigy's "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6753 6753
hes deep and with n*ggas who got guns in every story, everyone tough that way
im still waiting for reactions from the n*ggas he named
 7 years ago '07        #22
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1051 1051
The book seems like a good read
 04-21-2011, 12:08 AM         #23
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5knuckleshuffle said:
P keeps it real i bet 99% of wat in tha book is factual...
I dont know bout anyone else who are on these little msg boards but im from new york, grew up the jects etc etc. From reading this so far he just comes off as youre typical wild little hood n*gga. But its cool reading it cause if you experienced some of what hes talkin bout like some of us have you can really appreciate his honesty. Laughin @ him gettin' smacked with a bat & from then on started carryin any typa weapon he cld find. Little n*ggas in the hood were CRAZY!! lol
 7 years ago '10        #24
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Can't front, lies or not, these snippets are entertaining. Dude needs to go on and do an audiobook. sh*t would be bananas!
 7 years ago '04        #25
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Nore responded

Noreaga spoke to MTV to give his side of the story on the incident with Mobb Deep, which was described in Prodigy’s autobiography. N.O.R.E admits that he was jumped, but claims a .9mm (not a tec-9) was used during the altercation that left Ty Nitty shot in the back. Although N.O. is confused as to why P would touch on the subject, he says that the two spoke the other day and that no friction will recur.

7 years ago '06        #26
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
accidentally shooting me as I return with some free sh*t that you requested and then you running out of the office would be some sh*t I k!ll a n*gga over B.....real talk....

if it was an accident why the fu*k you run out like that? You was on parole or somethin' fine, whatever, I'll tell the jakes what time it was after I get medical attention, but yo, you just run out on a n*gga? fu*k that....Hav's 4 foot a.ss woulda had to of seen me n*gga....A&R or not.....
 7 years ago '06        #27
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I believe his stories but if he left out how he got snuffed by Keith Murray lmao

But on the real I always heard this P was grimey dude (in a bad way)

He set up some sh*t for his n*ggaz to "fake rob" his chain so he can insurance money and he promised them to break them off some bread.

So he got the money, got his chain back and didn't give them anything

n*ggaz in the hood started hating on him for that
n*gga also left out the part when he was robbed numerous times in QB by real n*ggas that never liked his a.ss cause he's from Detroit....
 7 years ago '06        #28
space
space
Hav punched Tragedy in the face and knocked him down.
this also sounds wild sus b....wild...

at that time Trag was in his prime and was a real, thoro street n*gga who's name rung out somethin quite similar to Cormega's.....Hav is like 4 feet tall and light...real light...I ain't sayin it couldn't happen, i'm just sayin' ever since Trag took that L to Maino a year or two ago (which was also said to be sort of a flash knockdown) all of a sudden it seems like maybe P thinks because the story sounds plausible maybe he fabricated some sh*t....
 04-21-2011, 01:33 AM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P a lair...dude is known for getting his a.ss whooped
 7 years ago '08        #30
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,942 | Props total: 7348 7348
If he doesn't have at least one story of him getting his a.ss whupped or robbed then I wont read it.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
downloaded a sample of this book and i might have to cop it friday
 7 years ago '06        #32
space
space
this book will basically amount up to a bunch of war stories and fu*kin' escapades....ya know like the type the cat who really wants to impress you tells you over and over again when you gotta bunk with him in county....

take all this sh*t at face value if you want....i smell a few ducktales tho.....
 7 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 Silentmurdah33 said:
downloaded a sample of this book and i might have to cop it friday
damn, the sample on Google books is like 300 pages long...
 04-21-2011, 01:56 AM         #34
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some of this sh*t i heard about...at least the sh*t with nore....i ain't read the book so i'm not gonna go in on sun...but if P putting all kinds of n*ggas on blast he gonna have to slow up...this n*gga been jux'd,and beat up so much it's not even funny...

but he trying to eat...so ehh..
 04-21-2011, 07:59 AM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
this book will basically amount up to a bunch of war stories and fu*kin' escapades....ya know like the type the cat who really wants to impress you tells you over and over again when you gotta bunk with him in county....

take all this sh*t at face value if you want....i smell a few ducktales tho.....
You smell Ducktales cause you prolly been a house n*gga for the majority of ur life.
I used to hang in Gateway & Lefrak City as a teen & all n*ggas would talk about is Mobb stories CNN Screwball all them wild QB n*ggas. Some sounded far fetched some didnt. But this is comin from some1 whos been shot, had friends k!lled, & got knocked. So stories of teens in NYC buckwildin' aint too far fetched to "me". Its an entertaining book. You dont HAVE to believe sh1t but youll prolly enjoy it
 7 years ago '09        #36
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
Only n*gga I believe from New York really living what they saying is Mega (And Stack r.i.p) b/c you seen son on his dvd go from hood to hood & get love, you seen EVERYBODY cosign him, there are hardly, if any, discrepancies mentioned by ANYBODY against him like with these other silly n*ggaz. Plus, he more so stay in the cut while all of these other dudes be tryna to oversell they gangsta image.

That being said, the book like it's a good read but hopefully it actually goes somewhere and is not just a collection of old "goon" and hookup stories (lil kim) from back in the day.
 7 years ago '04        #37
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
P bout to hit New York Times Best Seller List....
 7 years ago '09        #38
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8863 8863
 Curtisimo said:
I believe his stories but if he left out how he got snuffed by Keith Murray lmao

But on the real I always heard this P was grimey dude (in a bad way)

He set up some sh*t for his n*ggaz to "fake rob" his chain so he can insurance money and he promised them to break them off some bread.

So he got the money, got his chain back and didn't give them anything

n*ggaz in the hood started hating on him for that
Prodigy won't talk about when Lakey The Kid robbed him (in his new book)
 7 years ago '05        #39
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Prodigy likes to exaggerate. These n*ggas aren't hard jumping people. That sh*t isn't hard. Havoc does got it like that in Queens cuz of his brother, but I don't believe all this sh*t and I'm a fan of Mobb Deep.
 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM         #40
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow but i gotta agree with what NORE said MOBB DEEP LOST. 2 of ya mans get popped and 40 people jumped 1 person
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy