Bone Thugs Furious Over Krayzie's Exit, "He Might As Well Say 'F*ck Eazy-E"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
7683 pageviews
101 comments

youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
Bone Thugs Furious Over Krayzie's Exit, "He Might As Well Say 'F*ck Eazy-E"

[pic - click to view]

News: Bone Thugs Furious Over Krayzie's Exit, "He Might As Well Say 'F*ck Eazy-E'"
Wednesday, Apr 20, 2011

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

As the water continues to boil over Krayzie Bone's unexpected departure from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony last week, two remaining group members have lashed out at their ex-group mate.

Remaining members Flesh-N-Bone and Layzie Bone said Krayzie is hurting the group's legacy.

TMZ spoke with two of the remaining members, Flesh-n-Bone and Layzie Bone -- who told us they think Krayzie is a "dumb f**k" for leaving the group because Bone Thugs "made him who he is." In fact, Flesh tells us, "Krayzie might as well say 'F**k Eazy-E' because he is disrespecting Eazy-E's legacy by leaving the group." FYI -- Eazy-E is credited with discovering the group back in the early '90s. Flesh says the group will continue to record music -- adding, "Let [Krayzie] walk away ... Bone Thugs will be here regardless. The group will not be affected by Krayzie going ... he knows where home is." (TMZ)
Earlier this week, Flesh also hit the airwaves to dish out his personal feelings toward Krayzie.

"What the f*ck do people mean it ain't no Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, because Krayzie's b*tch a** decided he wanted to quit? Man f*ck Krayzie homie. Put that in the paper. Check this out, check this out...Bone Thugs-N-Harmony gonna keep moving as Bone Thugs-N-Harmony man...Bone Thugs-N-Harmony don't consist of no mother f*ckin Krayzie Bone man, it consists of Flesh,Bizzy, Wish -- and Layzie. Just because one n*gga decided to quit don't mean its over for Bone Thugs-N-Harmony...Listen to what I'm telling you, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is on a world wild motherf*cking tour." (Z-107.9)
Prior to Flesh's remarks, Bone Thugs issued a statement on their former group member's decision.

"Let's be clear, Bone Thugs n Harmony the band/brand did not and does not break up. A single member has parted ways on another mission in life and we wish him love and success," a spokes person told AllHipHop.com exclusively. "BTNH World Wide the brand continues to functions 307 days a year globally, and will continue to do so with respect to its business partners and the great Fan Family." (All Hip Hop)
Krayzie turned heads after announcing his departure and said it was a natural part of his growth as an artist.

"I will no longer be a part of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony," Krayzie revealed in a video. "Due to uncontrollable circumstances, it's basically time for me to move on and just start embarking on different endeavors I've already had planned in my life. Just trying to go to a whole other level in the music game, I am trying to grow and become greater at what I do." (Bone Thugs Promotion)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2011/ .. s_exit_he.html

101 comments for "Bone Thugs Furious Over Krayzie's Exit, "He Might As Well Say 'F*ck Eazy-E""

7 years ago '04        #2
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,718 | Props total: 23224 23224
them n*ggas know they aint nothing without krayzie bone
 7 years ago '04        #3
youngmic 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
now i wonder if flesh n layzie were sayin the same sh*t when bizzy would leave over 10 times...lol
 7 years ago '06        #4
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,802 | Props total: 67138 67138

Members of hyper speed rap collective Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have blasted Krayzie Bone for departing the group.

According to TMZ, Flesh-N-Bone and Layzie Bone have a bone to pick with Krayzie, calling him a “dumb f*ck” for quitting the group that “made him who he is.”

Flesh reportedly sees the departure as an affront to the late Eazy E, who signed the group to Ruthless Records in 1994. “Krayzie might as well say ‘F*ck Eazy-E,’ because he is disrespecting Eazy-E’s legacy by leaving the group,” he told TMZ.

Krayzie Bone announced his split via YouTube, citing “uncontrollable circumstances” as the cause and saying he wants to shift his focus to “expanding as a businessman and an artist.”

Flesh said the show will go on without Krayzie Bone. ”Let [Krayzie] walk away … Bone Thugs will be here regardless,” he said. “The group will not be affected by Krayzie going … he knows where home is.”

7 years ago '10        #5
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 youngmic said:
now i wonder if flesh n layzie were sayin the same sh*t when bizzy would leave over 10 times...lol
i always thought kray was behind bizzy leavin? far as i know, lay n flesh really close w bb
 7 years ago '04        #6
space
space
 schlegel said:
i always thought kray was behind bizzy leavin? far as i know, lay n flesh really close w bb
i dk...cuz they always say he never shows up to shows n vid shoots n sh*t..who knows...them cats need to just organize themselves n quit the sh*t talkin...
 04-20-2011, 11:20 AM         #7
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta say I agree. Krayzie was always bi*ching about Bizzy not being there then he ups and leaves himself.
 7 years ago '10        #8
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngmic said:
i dk...cuz they always say he never shows up to shows n vid shoots n sh*t..who knows...them cats need to just organize themselves n quit the sh*t talkin...
yea i knew bout all that. bizzy is wild lol. it is a shame one of the goat groups gotta act like bi*ches tho. i'll still always support btnh. all but wish wack a.ss lol
 7 years ago '04        #9
space
space
 schlegel said:
yea i knew bout all that. bizzy is wild lol. it is a shame one of the goat groups gotta act like bi*ches tho. i'll still always support btnh. all but wish wack a.ss lol
"I miss my uncle Charles y'all." - wish bone

04-20-2011, 11:31 AM         #10
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hilarious thing is that nobody but stans can tell them apart anyway
 7 years ago '06        #11
SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,802 | Props total: 67138 67138
 EDEEZY77 said:
I gotta say I agree. Krayzie was always bi*ching about Bizzy not being there then he ups and leaves himself.
for real
 7 years ago '09        #12
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
 Slickems said:
the hilarious thing is that nobody but stans can tell them apart anyway
I beg to differ.

n*gga you have no room to talk with that fu*kin avy
 7 years ago '10        #13
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngmic said:
"I miss my uncle Charles y'all." - wish bone

7 years ago '10        #14
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 EDEEZY77 said:
yeah, but because krayzie left, now bizzy decides to rejoin?
 7 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 Xx Tecca xX said:
I beg to differ.

n*gga you have no room to talk with that fu*kin avy
for real...lol at that troll...u gotta be an idiot or just dont bump them to not be able to tell them apart
 04-20-2011, 11:43 AM         #16
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a theory about Wish and Krayzie. Krayzie shot Wish in the leg when they were younger while fu*kin' around. I believe Wish uses that as leverage to never be called out by Krazyzie about his poor lyrics or lack of motivation. Wish is the only one who has never released a solo cd. Flesh was in prison and still released 5th dog loose.
 7 years ago '10        #17
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
I wonder if Krayzie thinks he'll actually have a career now that he left the group?
 7 years ago '05        #18
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 EDEEZY77 said:
I have a theory about Wish and Krayzie. Krayzie shot Wish in the leg when they were younger while fu*kin' around. I believe Wish uses that as leverage to never be called out by Krazyzie about his poor lyrics or lack of motivation. Wish is the only one who has never released a solo cd. Flesh was in prison and still released 5th dog loose.
Yea but fu*k your theory, in retrospect Wish is seemingly the most quiet and loyal Member of Bone.... he's always kept to himself and contributed without a fuss... loyalty goes a long way.... You never here about Wish missing shows or crying about anything....
 7 years ago '05        #19
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 chamboi42o said:
yeah, but because krayzie left, now bizzy decides to rejoin?
How do you know that KB n Wish weren't making it difficult for Bizzy to participate.. this is what I'm almost 100% sure of...
 7 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 Esdot said:
I wonder if Krayzie thinks he'll actually have a career now that he left the group?
he didnt do too bad at all with his solo record...then again they were still together and its a different year now...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now