Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #141
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Spike does have a big a.ss mouth, but he's right. It's the same with those Eddie Murphy movies (Norbit) too. fu*kin coonery at its finest. It makes me cringe for black people.

And @ Seinfeld being the GOAT sitcom. Friends/Everybody Loves Raymond/Fresh Prince/Three's Company >>> that jewish bullsh*t
 7 years ago '10        #142
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 carltouss619 said:
I like Seinfeld, The Twilight movies, International movies with subtitles, Old James Bond flix etc. whats your point So right there just stop. Now you supposed to be some movie Guru and want to bring up different genres but you clearly didn't talk about none of this before . Your whole point was that Tyler Perry was making film for a market for example christian people because they couldnt stomache violence. Not only that but if you going to talk about movies that have to do about religion please pick a better movie. Book Of Eli has way more substance than any of madeas same old lets pray about corny sh*t. FOH you slave go eat some pig feet and chitterlings
I'm no movie guru but I do watch various movies/shows and still manage to not bash Typer Perry's efforts. While the majority of Tyler Perry fans are black Christians, his brand expands to people who enjoy a variety of entertainment...which was my reasoning for bringing up my personal tastes.

If you read my posts, you would have known that I liked Book of Eli as well, so that comment is mute.

For the record, I have never eaten pig feet or chitterlings...although I want to some day to see what all the fuss is about. The problem with Tyler Perry haters (I hate that word but had nothing else to use) is that they look down on people that support Perry's work. You are putting those people into a stereotypical (uneducated, probably overweight per your chitterling comment, etc, etc) box which is exactly what you accuse Tyler Perry of doing. Oh the irony.
 7 years ago '10        #143
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21163 21163
 Storchaveli said:
And @ Seinfeld being the GOAT sitcom. Friends/Everybody Loves Raymond/Fresh Prince/Three's Company >>> that jewish bullsh*t

You lost by Friends>>Seinfeld

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #144
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
I will be at the movies tonight watching Madea's Big Happy Family with my girl then again saturday with my side bi*ch
 7 years ago '07        #145
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Bamboozled > anything tyler perrys done

25th Hour > anything tyler perrys done

Do the Right thing > anything tyler perrys done

Malcolm X > anything tyler perrys done

Crookyln > anything tyler perrys done

He Go Game > anything tyler perrys done

Inside Man > anything tyler perrys done

She Hate Me > anything tyler perrys done

She's Gotta Have It > anything tyler perrys done

Miracle at St. Anna > anything tyler perrys done

When the leeves broke > anything tyler perrys done

If god is willing... > anything tyler perrys done

tyler know he's Pierre Delacroix

what I miss?
Other than the point that you are a fruitcake and is riding Spike's Jock. Spike does talk too much. I am just waiting on someone to ring his bell at a Knicks Game. Oh yeah, you are full of sh*t about all of those boring a.ss movies.
 7 years ago '04        #146
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,765 | Props total: 23466 23466
coons calling other coons,coons
 7 years ago '10        #147
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 51 51
black ppl really take this stuff to the throat?! i have seen a few of his movies and some of the shows and i think they are hilarious...not because i think it is portraying balck ppl but for the simple fact that it is funny...yall really watch movies and think thats how ppl are? Its a comedy, just leave it at that.
 7 years ago '04        #148
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
^^^^^ his movies are a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #149
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I think it's funny that Spike Lee never hated on Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, or for that matter the Wayans brothers...

They all have cross dressed, and they all got it from the late great Richard Pryor...

Spike need to fall back. He just mad cuz he ain't relevant no more.
 7 years ago '10        #150
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,897 | Props total: 21163 21163
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I think it's funny that Spike Lee never hated on Martin Lawrence, Eddie Murphy, or for that matter the Wayans brothers...

They all have cross dressed, and they all got it from the late great Richard Pryor...

Spike need to fall back. He just mad cuz he ain't relevant no more
@ you not even watching his interview or reading his comments to come up with that stupid post.
 7 years ago '05        #151
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-21-2011 at 02:15 PM..
 04-21-2011, 02:29 PM         #152
echris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is corny. His movies exploit black actors by making them act in weak a.ss roles. Just proves that everything is about that money.... which he gets most of it from these fools in louisiana who are always lined up to see this nonsense. These ppl love Tyler Perry out here. Sickens me
 7 years ago '07        #153
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pete Butter said:
I'm no movie guru but I do watch various movies/shows and still manage to not bash Typer Perry's efforts. While the majority of Tyler Perry fans are black Christians, his brand expands to people who enjoy a variety of entertainment...which was my reasoning for bringing up my personal tastes.

If you read my posts, you would have known that I liked Book of Eli as well, so that comment is mute.

For the record, I have never eaten pig feet or chitterlings...although I want to some day to see what all the fuss is about. The problem with Tyler Perry haters (I hate that word but had nothing else to use) is that they look down on people that support Perry's work. You are putting those people into a stereotypical (uneducated, probably overweight per your chitterling comment, etc, etc) box which is exactly what you accuse Tyler Perry of doing. Oh the irony.
you just got finish talking about how Tyler Perry makes movies for people because basically so and so was too violent or too this or too that That doesn't sound like a variety of entertainment to me. And the whole Book of Eli comment was basically that for any religious person they should appreciate that movie more than Tyler Perrys madea bs. just because you do a whole bunch of nonsense and then put in some church scene and praying don't mean its holy or legit. But whatever people going to watch what they like but my whole problem is don't use that whole it's a good holy christian movie for us christians because its not it's bullsh*t. I would think that any real christian would see through his bs but then a again I forgot that most of them are Black.............as usual.
 7 years ago '04        #154
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #155
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 echris1 said:
sh*t is corny. His movies exploit black actors by making them act in weak a.ss roles. Just proves that everything is about that money.... which he gets most of it from these fools in louisiana who are always lined up to see this nonsense. These ppl love Tyler Perry out here. Sickens me
Black people everywhere line up to see his sh*t don't try to put Lousiana out there like that when his sh*t airs in other states as well.
 7 years ago '10        #156
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
you just got finish talking about how Tyler Perry makes movies for people because basically so and so was too violent or too this or too that That doesn't sound like a variety of entertainment to me. And the whole Book of Eli comment was basically that for any religious person they should appreciate that movie more than Tyler Perrys madea bs. just because you do a whole bunch of nonsense and then put in some church scene and praying don't mean its holy or legit. But whatever people going to watch what they like but my whole problem is don't use that whole it's a good holy christian movie for us christians because its not it's bullsh*t. I would think that any real christian would see through his bs but then a again I forgot that most of them are Black.............as usual.
Reading is fundamental, dude.

you just got finish talking about how Tyler Perry makes movies for people because basically so and so was too violent or too this or too that That doesn't sound like a variety of entertainment to me.

I did not say that Tyler Perry makes a variety of entertainment. I said this: "While the majority of Tyler Perry fans are black Christians, his brand expands to people who enjoy a variety of entertainment"

I would think that any real christian would see through his bs but then a again I forgot that most of them are Black.............as usual

Are black people stupid now? Why argue about negative stereotypes that you clearly believe in Are you a Christian? If not, how can you tell other Christians how they are supposed to think and behave? Did you get Christian examples from a book that you do not believe in and therefore do not read? Did you read bits and pieces of this said book to come up with your opinion without considering the context of the scripture...kinda like you did to my comments? So many questions.
 7 years ago '07        #157
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Pete Butter said:
Tyler Perry serves an audience that has been ignored by Hollywood...black Christians. My mom loves everything Tyler Perry makes. She won't see "Precious" b/c she hates cursing...she won't see "Book of Eli" b/c of the violence. Face it people...Tyler Perry has a market...let him make his money!!!

IMHO, "Why did I get married" & "House of Payne" are pretty decent. I support Perry. If you don't like Perry dominating the movies, make a movie!!! Give us an alternate programming to watch instead of complaining
 Pete Butter said:
Reading is fundamental, dude.

you just got finish talking about how Tyler Perry makes movies for people because basically so and so was too violent or too this or too that That doesn't sound like a variety of entertainment to me.

I did not say that Tyler Perry makes a variety of entertainment. I said this: "While the majority of Tyler Perry fans are black Christians, his brand expands to people who enjoy a variety of entertainment"

I would think that any real christian would see through his bs but then a again I forgot that most of them are Black.............as usual

Are black people stupid now? Why argue about negative stereotypes that you clearly believe in Are you a Christian? If not, how can you tell other Christians how they are supposed to think and behave? Did you get Christian examples from a book that you do not believe in and therefore do not read? Did you read bits and pieces of this said book to come up with your opinion without considering the context of the scripture...kinda like you did to my comments? So many questions.
I did not say that you said that Tyler makes a variety of entertainment. You proceeded to talk about how hollywood basically left out Black christians and then go on to say that your mom can't watch so and so because it's too this and too that. So how does your mom (Or Black Christians) enjoy a variety of entertainment, if she can't watch this because of that and this. That doesn't sound like a person who enjoys a variety of entertainment.

And I'm not even going to comment on Christianity part because too many people claim they this and than and they just frauds. Like I said I don't see how any real Christian can seriously enjoy his films . If your excuse for watching his movies and not others is because its not violent like Book of Eli, then it's just plain 'ol bs because Book Of Eli is more relevant than Madeas bs.

And umm yes Black people for the most part are sheeps, that's why everybody makes money off us
 7 years ago '04        #158
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
@ you not even watching his interview or reading his comments to come up with that stupid post.

the interview was a waste of 4 mins of my life...

at the end of the day Spike and Perry are directors/ actors, and have both been relevant and have played a huge role in the african american communities.

but its like Spike comparing his work to Perrys, is like apples and oranges.. They different, but just cuz they different don't hate.

Again, Tyler Perry IMO is doing nothing different from what Martin Lawrence did, except Perry is on the big screen. For every Madea, there was a Shenana.. For every Mack Brown, there is a Jerome.. All of Perry's Madea joints are comedies. People go see the flicks to laugh and have a good time.

This like a Nas vs. Jay-z type beef.. lmao.. Nas is spike talking bout Jay sold out.. and Jay is Tyler making all the bread in the world cuz he supplying a product that people are willing to pay to see.. (unlike Spike).
 04-21-2011, 04:40 PM         #159
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CashNy said:
All dude do is depict black men as drunks, drug addicts, women beaters, undercover f*gs, dead beat dads in his films.

White people watch his sh*t and think they have us figured out

fu*k this drag queen
Yea but that's white folks fault. If they stupid enough to look at a t.v. screen and say that's how blacks are, then their opinion was already formed before that. I see the people on jersey shore coonin and I don't think all Italians are like that cause i'm not an idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #160
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
I did not say that you said that Tyler makes a variety of entertainment. You proceeded to talk about how hollywood basically left out Black christians and then go on to say that your mom can't watch so and so because it's too this and too that. So how does your mom (Or Black Christians) enjoy a variety of entertainment, if she can't watch this because of that and this. That doesn't sound like a person who enjoys a variety of entertainment.

And I'm not even going to comment on Christianity part because too many people claim they this and than and they just frauds. Like I said I don't see how any real Christian can seriously enjoy his films . If your excuse for watching his movies and not others is because its not violent like Book of Eli, then it's just plain 'ol bs because Book Of Eli is more relevant than Madeas bs.

And umm yes Black people for the most part are sheeps, that's why everybody makes money off us

My mom will not watch violence and is a huge supporter of Tyler Perry (majority of fan base). I will watch a variety of shows and still am a Tyler Perry supporter (remaining fan base). Both people are Tyler Perry supporters but represent different demographics.

Most people are sheep period...don't just put that on the black race. Also people lie about how much money the make, the chicks they pull, ect, ect. Why is it surprising that some would lie about being a Christian? Worry about your own faith b/c that's the only thing you are responsible for.

Last edited by Pete Butter; 04-21-2011 at 04:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago