Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 rynell said:
This.......Spike is hatin' if you ask me on some b*tch type level sh*t, str8 jealous. If dressing up as an old woman has him where he is today more power to him....I aint mad at him. If making movies like School Daze, Jungle Fever, Do The Right Thing etc which I like, made Spike the millionaire he is today more power to him. This here is the type of sh*t you see in the hood with drug dealers being jealous of one gettin' more money than him, except these are two black millionaire actor/director/producers. If anything get together and collaborate on a film instead of trying to tear the other one down.

Yeah, the petty drug dealer with barely anything to his name is just like the millionaire with 3 mansions and 6 Bentleys.

Spike is hating...
 7 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
It's a recurring theme on here seeing dudes from the N.O. defend Tyler & call Spike a hater..

:hmm:
 7 years ago '05        #103
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25175 25175
 RYLNYC said:
but also cause his all of his movies are exactly the same with the same half a.ss drama, the same poor characters, and the same demographical exploit.
...Point Those Movies Out For Me,Please.
 7 years ago '07        #104
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1845 1845
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Point Those Movies Out For Me,Please.
every movie he's made.
 7 years ago '05        #105
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 RYLNYC said:

Yeah, the petty drug dealer with barely anything to his name is just like the millionaire with 3 mansions and 6 Bentleys.

Spike is hating...
Just in case you didn't know that was a comparison idiot and right now whether you like Tyler Perry or not he gettin' money. It's obvious you don't like his films to each his own, but recognize that Spike is hatin' which is fact.
 7 years ago '05        #106
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Jeet Kune Do said:
every movie he's made.
..I Said List The Movies That Are The Same Not Pull Out A Random Comment Out Your a.ss,Damn.

I'm Trying See What The bi*ching Is About

Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's a recurring theme on here seeing dudes from the N.O. defend Tyler & call Spike a hater..

...Easy n*gga....Tyler Got His Start In The South Just Like Spike Got His Start On The East Where He From. Dont Turn This Into A South Vs East Coast Thread Now.
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Na not all potna.....everyone wants to say Spike is calling a spade a spade, but refuse to say Spike is kind of being a hater which is fact. I'm not taking sides at all I'm looking at the facts and to me Spike is coming off as a hater. If that's TP's way of gettin' money let him be and Spike has his way of gettin' money, I respect the hustle of both.

Spike need to stop knockin' TP.....BOTTOM LINE.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-20-2011 at 08:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
..I Said List The Movies That Are The Same Not Pull Out A Random Comment Out Your a.ss,Damn.

I'm Trying See What The bi*ching Is About

...Easy n*gga....Tyler Got His Start In The South Just Like Spike Got His Start On The East Where He From. Dont Turn This Into A South Vs East Coast Thread Now.
East Coast Down South Beef?
 7 years ago '04        #109
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
Tyler perry will always be on top. because he twisted religion into his practice and he shot it at the Female Audience.... We all know the powers of religion.. if you dont turn to the Middle east and see all the War's that people dont know why they are f!ghting or look around at all the people in america who Are simply searching for an energy outside themself. (but thats another story)

Scientifically the subconscious mind catches alot more sh*t than the conscious mind does.. So on a regular level they see and agree with certain things. "oh i'd never do this i'd never do that" but subconsciously you act out these things. (Hence the You Become what you hang around) The mind of someone searching for something external.

In simple terms n*gga's will notice how light skin guys will come in fashion or how more girls will go towards interracial dating. and more people sh*t trash or expect what was in a movie to be played out in their life. its because of subconscious programming. TELE - VISION - PROGRAMMING.

His monopoly in the game made him powerful and his direction not pure. And Money Doesnt change you it only brings out more of what you already are... Real n*ggaz see it the fakes migrate behind the women.... Thats Pimpin The Audience 101. 2pac spoke of this... "Do sh*t for the bi*ches, the bi*ches will support and the n*ggaz run behind the bi*ches."
 7 years ago '08        #110
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
It's only entertainment
 7 years ago '04        #111
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 rynell said:
Just in case you didn't know that was a comparison idiot and right now whether you like Tyler Perry or not he gettin' money. It's obvious you don't like his films to each his own, but recognize that Spike is hatin' which is fact.
Yes, I know it was a comparison. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Spike hating is a FACT though? Did he say that in an interview somewhere?

Saying Tyler's movies suck is hating? How does that work exactly? Do yourself a favor and look up the definition of "fact," then the definition of "opinion." You'll be much better off when having a discussion about topics like this.

How much money Tyler made is completely irrelevant. The topic at hand is HOW he made that money and at what lengths.
 7 years ago '05        #112
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,426 | Props total: 4772 4772
 SM said:
"I am sick of him talking about me; I am sick of him saying, ‘This is a ****; this is a buffoon,'" The writer-director-star of "Madea's Big Happy Family" says of Lee.[

Tyler Perry has fired back at Spike Lee once again.

The writer-director-star of Madea's Big Happy Family has been embroiled in a war of words with Lee ever since the latter a year ago described Perry's projects -- including his TBS shows Meet the Browns and House of Payne -- as "coonery" and "buffoonery."
 7 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
My n*gga...you be easy I'm just making observations. nothing being said subliminally or anything like that bruh

rynell said:
Na not all potna.....everyone wants to say Spike is calling a spade a spade, but refuse to say Spike is kind of being a hater which is fact. I'm not taking sides at all I'm looking at the facts and to me Spike is coming off as a hater. If that's TP's way of gettin' money let him be and Spike has his way of gettin' money, I respect the hustle of both.

Spike need to stop knockin' TP.....BOTTOM LINE.
How is he being a hater tho?

I would understand if he said something off the wall crazy but he was stating facts. Everybody here agrees that Tyler is a **** & the films he makes is pure buffoonery. If that is the way he is getting money I dont respect it one bit. It's one thing to make a comedy it's another to make a film & pass it off like it's not a minstrel show. His films aren't funny, they're repetitive, they're basically shuck & jive movies, they're poor attempts @ milking money & that's the way it is.

Most people are supposed to be like well he's a black filmmaker you gotta give him props.

Let me ask you something.

If a black filmmaker makes a movie where the antagonist in that entire film goes around raping babies should we support him? I would expect the answer to be hell fu*king no. What I'm getting at is that if he makes crap, he makes crap. He shouldn't get the "well he's our brother, you gotta support because they're not a lot of black directors" pass

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-20-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Yes, I know it was a comparison. That's why I'm laughing at you.

Spike hating is a FACT though? Did he say that in an interview somewhere?

Saying Tyler's movies suck is hating? How does that work exactly? Do yourself a favor and look up the definition of "fact," then the definition of "opinion." You'll be much better off when having a discussion about topics like this.

How much money Tyler made is completely irrelevant. The topic at hand is HOW he made that money and at what lengths.
If you were a legit millionaire would you care about how you made your millions?What difference does it make if he went and created the Madea character and everyone doesn't like it. Is TP supposed to apologize to Spike just because Spike don't like his style? Spike and everyone else has right to their opinion, but what is Spike's motive for expressing his opinion about TP to media? To me that showed a lack of class which I though Spike had.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-20-2011 at 08:35 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #115
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1
dave chappelle was and still is funny as hell but he eventually stopped the show because he felt
it was too degrading towards black people so yeah, but the question is really if you was in the position
he was in not judging his abusive past but just a dude who is making millions this way would you do
the same thing a say idgaf going for the oprah son
 7 years ago '04        #116
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

[video - click to view]

...Even Christians are getting tired of Tyler Perry's bullsh!t and see right through him:

EDIT: In case it doesn't show up:

Last edited by The S-Word; 04-20-2011 at 08:50 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
My n*gga...you be easy I'm just making observations. nothing being said subliminally or anything like that bruh

How is he being a hater tho?

I would understand if he said something off the wall crazy but he was stating facts. Everybody here agrees that Tyler is a **** & the films he makes is pure buffoonery. If that is the way he is getting money I dont respect it one bit. It's one thing to make a comedy it's another to make a film & pass it off like it's not a minstrel show. His films aren't funny, they're repetitive, they're basically shuck & jive movies, they're poor attempts @ milking money & that's the way it is.

Most people are supposed to be like well he's a black filmmaker you gotta give him props.

If a black filmmaker makes a movie where the antagonist in that entire film goes around raping babies should we support him? I would expect the answer to be hell fu*king no. What I'm getting at is that if he makes crap, he makes crap. He shouldn't get the "well he's our brother, you gotta support because they're not a lot of black directors" pass
To answer your question hell no I wouldn't support it, I never said let's support TP because he's black and there are not alot of black actors. To come out dissin' another man's work to the media whether you agree with his methods or not is classless.

Its obvious you don't like TP's work, to each his own, but if he's making crap there are millions who enjoy it.

BTW nobody says anything when Spike acts like a Buffoon at Knicks games when they lose.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 04-20-2011 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #118
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

....n*gga,You Got A Sick a.ss Mind With That Baby Raping sh*t. I Dont Think Even n*ggas Can Think Like That. Thats Them White Boy Flimmakers Right There
 7 years ago '08        #119
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #120
space
space
 rynell said:
To answer your question hell no I wouldn't support it, I never said let's support TP because he's black and there are not alot of black actors. To come out dissin' another man's work to the media whether you agree with his methods or not is classless.

Its obvious you don't like TP's work, to each his own, but if he's making crap there are millions who enjoy it.

That wasn't directed at you. lol I swear I gotta start putting parenthesis when I ramble in general lol

& hmm.... @ the media thing. they're both directors they both need/want the press, so not surprising to me Spike said that. & Spike in general is a outspoken person so

While I dont like or respect his work...obviously I do respect him for rising up from his bad childhood & having a better life for himself.

Edit:
BTW nobody says anything when Spike acts like a Buffoon at Knicks games when they lose.

I have no excuses for that actually

Fresh Whyte said:
....n*gga,You Got A Sick a.ss Mind With That Baby Raping sh*t. I Dont Think Even n*ggas Can Think Like That. Thats Them White Boy Flimmakers Right There

lol damn that sh*t hurts Fresh! but aye, i was just saying

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 04-20-2011 at 08:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy