Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 hood135 said:
True...The hate for Tyler Perry and his work is really disgusting though. You're mad because he's putting our lives on movie screens for everybody to see. You call his work coonery and bafoonery but the truth is...some of our people really act like that...True, he's exploiting it but so do all these other tv networks.

We remedy this by getting our sh*t together. Not by sh*tting on Tyler Perry for forcing us to look in the mirror. Whether he's right or wrong, truth hurts and this forces us to confront it.
Your in nomination for goat avy. :agreement6:

Alright you guys can continue now
 04-20-2011, 05:59 PM         #82
NycYankeePlyer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
wowwww this guy has a hoover dam hair line
 04-20-2011, 06:14 PM         #83
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this cross dressing house n*gga scum
 7 years ago '10        #84
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21129 21129
 matelyan said:
My family is hispanic (and mostly uneducated & misinformed) and they love them some Tyler Perry. It sickens me.
He's bringing in all ethnicities one horribly, stereotyped, cliche movie at a time.
 7 years ago '04        #85
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
I love Tyler Perry films... not so much the Madea stuff, but Why Did I Get Married, For Colored Girls, etc...

the Madea films are a little simple in plot, but I'm not gonna hate the man for doing his thing. All this hating going on is ridiculous. So is all this "****" talk.. Grow up.
 7 years ago '06        #86
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Trill n*gga said:
finally something every n*gga on boxden can agree on
hell yea...its like 100000 - 2 in this thread
 7 years ago '06        #87
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
Oprah made this fool famous. Thanks Oprah.
 7 years ago '06        #88
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 HotBYoungTurk said:
I love Tyler Perry films... not so much the Madea stuff, but Why Did I Get Married, For Colored Girls, etc...

the Madea films are a little simple in plot, but I'm not gonna hate the man for doing his thing. All this hating going on is ridiculous. So is all this "****" talk.. Grow up.
I like "Why did I get married"....meh
 7 years ago '05        #89
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
...Get That Paper Tyler,fu*k'em.
 7 years ago '10        #90
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 SpyDa said:

"Im Dark Skin And Bald....... So i Hate You... And I Hate Jesus...."
This is why Aaron Mcgruder & Spike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horse piss>>>>>>>f*ggot a.ss connin a.ss tyler perry
 7 years ago '04        #91
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 10105 10105
i cant read the thread title without hearing tyler using a mad f*ggy voice!
 7 years ago '10        #92
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Spike Lee's taco sh*ts > Any movie Tyler perry made. ever.

The Boondocks episode on this bi*ch is one of my favorites.

"Pause again Grandad" :lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #93
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9123 9123
spike lee is right about this f*ggot a.ss ****
 7 years ago '11        #94
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
 Tecnique said:

This is about BLACK people berating him, not white people.

Everybody hates Tyler Perry, fu*k that race sh*t.
Not really its more about us worried about how we look to other races, like his movies depict the whole black experience.

I like/dislike some of his sh*t but if somebody believes his movies are all we have to offer then theyre a closed minded bigot anyway. fu*k a opinion get money get out.
 7 years ago '05        #95
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
Idk how ni99az are calling Tyler a **** when half of the post on Boxden endorse cookery to the fullest!

Thats another topic, but I applaud Tyler for calling out Spike. I don't agree with the "go to hell" statement, but In all honesty I feel Spike is bitter/jealous of Tyler's success.

Tyler's movie's are a form of entertainment. He wouldn't be so successful if he didn't have a solid fan base. Obviously there are a (large) group of people who enjoy, relate and gravitate to his films.

Just another example of black people bringing down one another, instead of endorsing each other's talents...
 7 years ago '04        #96
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 10105 10105
 HotBYoungTurk said:

thats what makes it even worse...he CAN make decent films..but he always gotta go back to that cooning to get that $$$....i get embarrassed watching them madea commercials...sh*t aint even funny...wont even watch them joints on bootleg..
 7 years ago '05        #97
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ChickzNKickz said:
Idk how ni99az are calling Tyler a **** when half of the post on Boxden endorse cookery to the fullest!

Thats another topic, but I applaud Tyler for calling out Spike. I don't agree with the "go to hell" statement, but In all honesty I feel Spike is bitter/jealous of Tyler's success.

Tyler's movie's are a form of entertainment. He wouldn't be so successful if he didn't have a solid fan base. Obviously there are a (large) group of people who enjoy, relate and gravitate to his films.

Just another example of black people bringing down one another, instead of endorsing each other's talents...
This.......Spike is hatin' if you ask me on some b*tch type level sh*t, str8 jealous. If dressing up as an old woman has him where he is today more power to him....I aint mad at him. If making movies like School Daze, Jungle Fever, Do The Right Thing etc which I like, made Spike the millionaire he is today more power to him. This here is the type of sh*t you see in the hood with drug dealers being jealous of one gettin' more money than him, except these are two black millionaire actor/director/producers. If anything get together and collaborate on a film instead of trying to tear the other one down.
 04-20-2011, 07:51 PM         #98
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
it's because those performances and stereotypes don't hurt Jews or Italians

playing the mammy in drag is fu*king ridiculous...he could easily take that act back in time to a minstrel show

but the last line is truth tho
not only that, i remeber in Jersey all the italians where very upset with the Sopranos, and I'm sure Jews are almost always upset with how hollywood chooses to picture them sometimes he does what he does you need to roll with the punches, a damn crossdresser in the city does that sh*t hidden away this fool does it on a national stage with a huge spotlight and cant really be mad...
 7 years ago '04        #99
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Chuck_Remixed said:
@ the comments so far
...Yeah, the truth about Tyler Perry and the bullsh!t he peddles is always good for a laugh...
 7 years ago '04        #100
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ChickzNKickz said:
So because they're both black, they're OBLIGATED to support each other? That's the stupidest sh-t I've read in a while. Race, religion, nationality aside, I don't even care if you're my FAMILY, why would I endorse something idiotic and/or pointless?

Spike called a spade a spade. Tyler Perry flicks are the new generation of blaxploitation. They're a joke. I can't stand that ma'fu*ka, and not even because of the whole "black folks in a negative light" (although that plays a big role), but also cause his all of his movies are exactly the same with the same half a.ss drama, the same poor characters, and the same demographical exploit.

Spike has made legitimately classic films, Tyler hasn't accomplished a damn thing in the movie industry.

What he does isn't a talent, it's virtually a scam.

Leave it to Boxden to make this a race issue between 2 parties, when it's completely irrelevant.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago