Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
13199 pageviews
197 comments

SM 38204 heat pts38204
space
space
$128,058 | Props total: 67836 67836
Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'

"I am sick of him talking about me; I am sick of him saying, ‘This is a ****; this is a buffoon,'" The writer-director-star of "Madea's Big Happy Family" says of Lee.

Tyler Perry has fired back at Spike Lee once again.

The writer-director-star of Madea's Big Happy Family has been embroiled in a war of words with Lee ever since the latter a year ago described Perry's projects -- including his TBS shows Meet the Browns and House of Payne -- as "coonery" and "buffoonery."

On Tuesday at a press conference in Beverly Hills, he had harsh comments for Lee.

"I'm so sick of hearing about damn Spike Lee," Perry said, as reported by Box Office Magazine. "Spike can go straight to hell! You can print that. I am sick of him talking about me, I am sick of him saying, ‘This is a ****; this is a buffoon.' I am sick of him talking about black people going to see movies. This is what he said: ‘You vote by what you see,' as if black people don't know what they want to see.

"I am sick of him -- he talked about Whoopi, he talked about Oprah, he talked about me, he talked about Clint Eastwood. Spike needs to shut the hell up!"

He added that he doesn't understand why a lot of the criticism aimed at him comes from fellow African-Americans.
"I've never seen Jewish people attack Seinfeld and say, 'This is a stereotype,'" he said. "I've never seen Italian people attack The Sopranos, I've never seen Jewish people complaining about Mrs. Doubtfire or Dustin Hoffman in Tootsie. I never saw it. It's always black people, and this is something that I cannot undo. ... We don't have to worry about anybody else trying to destroy us and take shots because we do it to ourselves."

Perry previously fired back at Lee in October in an interview with CBS' 60 Minutes, saying he was "insulted" and "pissed off" by Lee's comments.

"It's attitudes like [Lee's] that make Hollywood think that these people [characters like Madea who are based on real-life members of his own family] do not exist, and that's why there's no material speaking to them," Perry said in the interview.

Madea's Big Happy Family opens Friday.

[pic - click to view]

Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can go Straight to Hell' - The Hollywood Reporter

197 comments for "Tyler Perry: 'Spike Lee Can Go Straight To Hell'"

7 years ago '04        #2
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Tyler Perry is a ****. The only performance I could stand him in was his 5 minutes in Star Trek...
 7 years ago '06        #3
jj01 
space
space
$44,975 | Props total: 4691 4691
this bum stay on that **** sh*t

why didnt he address what dr west said?????

fu*k tyler perry
 7 years ago '05        #4
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
coonery and bufoonery stfu
 7 years ago '05        #5
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3655 3655
@ the comments so far
 7 years ago '10        #6
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,900 | Props total: 21183 21183
Fag is mad that he makes coonery bullsh*t.

Shut yo minstrel show, takin black ppl 100 years back, r*ped in the a.ss self up.

Typical bulllsh*t to have these statements come out when his movie is getting released on Friday...
 7 years ago '07        #7
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Truth hurts.

fu*king ****.
 7 years ago '05        #8
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
wowwww this guy has a hoover dam hair line
 7 years ago '07        #9
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
unless i missed something, if you go back and look at some of spikes sh*t..he also stereotyped and portrayed blacks in a negative lite...I guess you do malcom X and all is forgiven....I mean a over s3xed single black female in shes gotta have it....to a angry black man, who f!ghts over his jordan's getting scuffed....to the man wh0ore of she hates me...I mean....i see spikes point, but he should know best...his whole movie bamboozled was about the sh*t tyler perry does ....dont be mad cause the brother making money....Since he stopped doing films...who else is employing black actors....
 7 years ago '04        #10
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
 SM said:

[I]" "I'm so sick of hearing about damn Spike Lee," Perry said, as reported by Box Office Magazine. "Spike can go straight to hell! You can print that. I am sick of him talking about me, I am sick of him saying, ‘This is a ****; this is a buffoon.' I am sick of him talking about black people going to see movies. This is what he said: ‘You vote by what you see,' as if black people don't know what they want to see.

"I am sick of him -- he talked about Whoopi, he talked about Oprah, he talked about me, he talked about Clint Eastwood. Spike needs to shut the hell up!"
[/url]

spoken like a true flamin ****
 04-19-2011, 11:02 PM         #11
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and, Italian people are CONSTANTLY boycotting mob movies/the Sopranos/Jersey Shore for misrepresenting Italians as all gangsters/guidos

so his facts are wrong too
 7 years ago '04        #12
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1144 1144
he's work isn't funny. period.
 7 years ago '05        #13
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
Spike Lee has directed some memorable films that had social commentary and is respected by Actors for the respect he has for his craft.Tyler Perry is a dude who sold himself out and feeds that garbage he produces to people who don't know better.It's like asking someone if they wanted some fast food or health food they would more than likely go for the fast food not knowing the poison they are ingesting.Ignorance is bliss and that's exactly what he represents.Ignorance.This dude is also in the closet so he can talk all that bulls*it about black people destroying their own but If he were really bout that sh*t he talks that dude would come clean about who he really is...instead u gonna get the why hate him for making money argument ad nauseum in here...
 7 years ago '10        #14
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 LovinPavan said:
he's work isn't funny. period.
 7 years ago '05        #15
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 243 243
I'm not as mad at him... I'm upset with the black people that flock to see that bullsh*t... It's like he is creating the standard of what black people should love and the standard is very low. But Black people keep rushing to give this n*gga money. I dont get it.... Black people stay losing...
 7 years ago '07        #16
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
f*ggot a.ss ****
 7 years ago '04        #17
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549

[video - click to view]

"Im Dark Skin And Bald....... So i Hate You... And I Hate Jesus...."
 04-19-2011, 11:27 PM         #18
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at comparing his sh*tty non-funny a.ss shows to the GOAT sitcom Seinfield. fu*k TYLER PERRY!
 7 years ago '10        #19
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 BigGee said:
spoken like a true flamin ****
 7 years ago '07        #20
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
Sounds like a response a women would say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy