The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
 238
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 172
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-20-2011, 09:32 AM         #161
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
thats bias, "fit" girls havent always been seen as attractive. lots of it is based on what a group feels is the best for reproduction, which is why in some societies, ie Europe, larger women were once the standard because they appeared the most healthy.
yeah I read about that.

I'm just speaking in context of the people who are reading this post - people who would most likely rather fu*k Rihanna than Queen Latifah.
 04-20-2011, 09:33 AM         #162
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dead @ this n*gga saying Bi-Mammal
 7 years ago '04        #163
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 r.burgundy said:
wait wait wait,u kno about male gspots but dont kno that most females dont hav an orgasm durin s3x????
dead.com
most females dont have orgasms because a lotta dudes dont take the time to make them have orgasms. plus the general s3xual attitude in the west especially america has been about male pleasure only. you can read any gender studies book to see this. males have only recently learned in this country about the female anatomy and how it works, so its only natural that we havent really fully developed a s3xual skill set to exploit that.

and yes dudes males do have a g spot in the prostate this isnt even debateable. its there. you dont have to use it though if it makes you feel less "manly" though it is a part of our male anatomy...
 04-20-2011, 09:35 AM         #164
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
y am i not surprised that every single lil b fan is on the same side of the fence in this argument
exactly
 7 years ago '07        #165
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 jplaydadon said:
first off, fu*k you. secondly you said this : "n*gga,tha point is u hav tha ability to choose where u stick your d!ck.homos3xuality is a lifestyle.thoughts dont define us,actions do" which fu*kin implies that its all your choice. n*gga you just said its a gene malfunction (which is false its not that in ALL cases and i know about fruit flies and all that sh*t it can both be environmental and natural, and once can enhance the other) and if it is, how the fu*k is it a choice? and if you are naturally predisposed to doing something, is doing the opposite the right thing? and why? the answer is no, but i would like to hear what you have to say.

and the bible is right about immorality? since when? the bible has the most contradictory morality of any major book. you have an all loving god, who is so selfish he will burn you in hell for all eternity for some menial a.ss offense. or a jesus who speaks about turning the other cheek but storms in the jewish temple violently overthowing tables and bradishing a whip. and morality is defined based on a particular society, there is no universal morality. and animals do have social constructs fool. have you studied primates? ants? whales and dolphins? elephants? all of these animals have social constructs and organized societies that reproduce certain behaviors from generation to generation. and if a 14 year old is gay, natural or not, does that justify him being persecuted physically and verbally by society? no i dont think so
their is no right and wrong when it comes to how u want to live your life s3xually.u hav to do whats best for u.and homos3xuality is in nobodys best interest.right and wrong deal wit morality,which u attempt to slam in tha bible.

im not gonna bother to post tha definition of choice.bottom line is,nobody is makin u do anything u dont wanna do.read carefully,if u are gay,as in like tha opposite s3x,u can still choose who sleep wit.is that false or somethin?

u dont see tha world thru gods eyes,your a man.so dont put yourself on that level.whats right to him may seem totaly wrong to u
yall geeks will say anything to justify stupidity.i didnt say animals dont hav social structure.i said construct.construct as in u askin should a 14 year old fruit loop be persecuted for his choice.that is a construct.no he shouldnt,but on tha flipside he shouldt make a life alterin decision at 14 either.cause by tha time he is 20 he could decide he wants to be wit woman but its too late


Last edited by r.burgundy; 04-20-2011 at 09:49 AM..
 04-20-2011, 09:38 AM         #166
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.burgundy I'm going to ask you again: you said you can choose a life style (as if this is a universal statement)

So are you telling me that if you wanted to, you can get your d!ck hard and fu*k a dude right now?
 7 years ago '07        #167
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 China Man said:
I know there is some crazy a.ss stats out there about females not orgasming but never in my life have I ever seen that stat.

1/10 girls achieve an orgasm? LMAO

n*gga, the fact that you even BELIEVE that fu*kin stat lets me know you ain't fu*kin NO bi*chES.

So you telling me that MOST n*ggaS who fu*k ain't seen the bi*ch spaz the fu*k out and scream out "I'm coming" as she fu*kin shaking like she got a seizure?

C'mon on man less than 10% orgasm is fu*kin bullsh*t.


Can you even cite that?
just cause a bi*ch scream dont mean she havin an orgasm lol
most chicks dont orgasm,because dudes usually c*m 1st.i know once i gets mines,thats lights out for tha kidd.
 7 years ago '08        #168
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
If I go is a nudist couple's house and its titty meat and ball sack just freely floppin around I have a right to be disgusted but at the same time, I'm in they house. So I can kindly gtfo and let them do them because that's where they get to do whatever the fu*k they do, in private. They aint offending nobody. That's how it should be. I aint got a problem with gay people that's regular chill people that aint gotta make it known to the world that they're gay every 5 minutes.

Its them yoga flamers that's a problem. sh*t disgusts me. I wouldn't even give a sh*t if a gay couple was walking down the street holding hands.long as them n*ggas aint liplockin its all good. I don't even like seeing men and women tonguing each other down for all to see honestly. But ggggot dayum if the thought of two people with that 7 day stubble kissing isn't 20x most scust that a man and a woman.
 7 years ago '07        #169
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 China Man said:
r.burgundy I'm going to ask you again: you said you can choose a life style (as if this is a universal statement)

So are you telling me that if you wanted to, you can get your d!ck hard and fu*k a dude right now?
wit proper stimulation any d!ck can get hard in any situation.but would i choose to do that,absolutely not
 04-20-2011, 09:42 AM         #170
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
just cause a bi*ch scream dont mean she havin an orgasm lol
most chicks dont orgasm,because dudes usually c*m 1st.i know once i gets mines,thats lights out for tha kidd.
LESS THAN 10% of chicks reaching orgasm during s3x is a reach and I've read crazy stats.

I never said if she screams she having an orgasm lol

Cite that stat.
 04-20-2011, 09:43 AM         #171
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
wit proper stimulation any d!ck can get hard in any situation.but would i choose to do that,absolutely not
n*gga, you just said if a dude jerked/stimulated your d!ck right you would get hard.
 7 years ago '07        #172
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 China Man;19086667[B said:
]n*gga, you just said if a dude jerked/stimulated your d!ck right you would get hard[/B].
where tha fu*k did i say that
 7 years ago '07        #173
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 China Man said:
LESS THAN 10% of chicks reaching orgasm during s3x is a reach and I've read crazy stats.

I never said if she screams she having an orgasm lol

Cite that stat.
regardless of its a reach.fact is alotta females dont orgasm.not cause they cant,but because most dudes dont put enough time in.i say that to say that f theyre was a gspot in females,that # would be alot,as a lazy n*gga like me would just press that button
 04-20-2011, 09:45 AM         #174
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
If I go is a nudist couple's house and its titty meat and ball sack just freely floppin around I have a right to be disgusted but at the same time, I'm in they house. So I can kindly gtfo and let them do them because that's where they get to do whatever the fu*k they do, in private. They aint offending nobody. That's how it should be. I aint got a problem with gay people that's regular chill people that aint gotta make it known to the world that they're gay every 5 minutes.

Its them yoga flamers that's a problem. sh*t disgusts me. I wouldn't even give a sh*t if a gay couple was walking down the street holding hands.long as them n*ggas aint liplockin its all good. I don't even like seeing men and women tonguing each other down for all to see honestly. But ggggot dayum if the thought of two people with that 7 day stubble kissing isn't 20x most scust that a man and a woman.
I'd be cool seeing girls lock lips and showing their affection for each other every 5 minutes.

You say it's not cool for people to show the world that they're gay every 5 minutes but a group of n*ggas can scope out bi*ches and talk about bi*ches how fine they are, how much they wanna fu*k them, how big they d!ck is, talkin about other girls 24/7?
 7 years ago '04        #175
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 r.burgundy said:

im not gonna bother to post tha definition of choice.bottom line is,nobody is makin u do anything u dont wanna do.read carefully,if u are gay,as in like tha opposite s3x,u can still choose who sleep wit.is that false or somethin?

u dont see tha world thru gods eyes,your a man.so dont put yourself on that level.whats right to him may seem totaly wrong to u
yall geeks will say anything to justify stupidity.i didnt say animals dont hav social structure.i said construct.construct as in u askin should a 14 year old fruit loop be persecuted for his choice.that is a construct.no he shouldnt,but on tha flipside he shouldt make a life alterin decision at 14 either.cause by tha time he is 20 he could decide he wants to be wit woman but its too late
why cant he make a life altering "decision" that could totally be natural anyway at 14 when going through the stages of puberty? thats the time most people find out about s3xuality because thats when those feelings are developing. and the whole idea is that homos3xuals WANT to be able to live their lifestyles, so its not a matter of them doing something they dont wanna do. you are seeming to make the a.ssumption that gay people dont wanna be gay. only society makes them rethink their s3xuality and forces them, in some cases, to do otherwise.

and dude you are obviously biased by the society you live in. there are places in the world, and people in history who have inherited kingdoms and empires in their teens. people who have gotten married had children and started families and ages around 14. its only in OUR society, which is no more moral than any other (look at TV for instance) that chooses not to operate on those levels that early. but you cant stop nature from happening dude, if that is what is causing homos3xual tendencies.

and dont tell me sh*t about god. he only exists in our damn minds until we prove otherwise, and more than likely god doesnt give a fu*k about where we put our p*nises. the universe is much bigger and more important than that
 04-20-2011, 09:47 AM         #176
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
regardless of its a reach.fact is alotta females dont orgasm.not cause they cant,but because most dudes dont put enough time in.i say that to say that f theyre was a gspot in females,that # would be alot,as a lazy n*gga like me would just press that button
the female gspot ain't that easy... girls gotta kinda discover it themselves too.

n*gga you think a gspot is just a certain spot you hit and the bomb explodes?
 04-20-2011, 09:48 AM         #177
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
where tha fu*k did i say that
 r.burgundy said:
wit proper stimulation any d!ck can get hard in any situation.
ok...
 04-20-2011, 09:50 AM         #178
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jplaydadon droppin knowledge... you the type of n*gga who probably pisses the fu*k outta those religious people who run up on you and try to push their beliefs on you and make you "believe"
 7 years ago '07        #179
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 China Man said:
ok...
uhh n*gga,u in college and neva heard of pr0nography
proper stimulation doesnt mean a handjob from a dude
 04-20-2011, 09:52 AM         #180
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
uhh n*gga,u in college and neva heard of pr0nography
proper stimulation doesnt mean a handjob from a dude
stop back pedaling... re-read the quote you answered.

I asked you if you can get hard and fu*k a n*gga right now and you said "with the right stimulation...etc"

Which means, yeah you could.

It's cool man, you might be bi-s3xual...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy