The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4804 4804
 jplaydadon said:
dude you are really fu*kin ignorant. i know dudes that WONT get hard around the baddest of chicks. i know women that just arent attracted to men. I also know that homos3xuality can both be environmentally produced or that some people can be predisposed to it. i also know that it does naturally occur in nature too. its not all choice and all natural. but why should people have to hide it? and what made it wrong other than some outdated a.ss, fabricated a.ss, forged a.ss old book? you know people didnt always hold these attitudes about homos3xuality and some still dont. you stupid fool need to stop going around holding your masculinity in your a.ss and regain you HUMANITY by investigating the real sh*t going on around you and affecting your everyday life, not what someone does in the bed room
how about u learn to read b4 callin some1 ignorant.i believe homos3xuality to be a gene malfunction.fruit flies(no pun intended) hav a homo gene lol
i said in my post theyre are plenty people who are gay just to be gay.its tha thing now for chicks to be bi.sh*ts absolutely disgustin to see 16 yr old girls kissin each otha

in nature,it is usually formed out a need for protection,and is most often seen in dogs

where did i say anybody hade to hide it?are u tryin to come out tha closet on us?n*gga im not a christian,i could care less about tha bible.but tha bible is right about immorality,because unlike animals,they dont hav social constructs,so thier actions dont carry tha same weight
nothin worse than a 14yr tinkerbell like china man.dude fu*ked up his life before it even got started
 04-20-2011, 09:18 AM         #142
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 China Man said:
Ok I meant fat dudes...

Don't be pullin up Monique with her husband.

There are obvious exceptions...

Girls are on some other sh*t... there are girls for every type of guy.
 04-20-2011, 09:18 AM         #143
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
fat girls>>>>>other men
If those are you're only two choices then that sh*t sucks.
 04-20-2011, 09:20 AM         #144
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
What are you confused about?

You responded to my original statement with fat a.ss Biggie and a non fat bi*ch... so I changed my statement and I followed up by saying don't respond with Monique.

Are you stupid?
 7 years ago '07        #145
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
wikileaks?

lol go to google and search male gspot there is science behind it.

I'm not talking about biology in HS.
to end this nonsense easily,females dont believe that they hav a gspot.there is no proof that spot exists.less than 10% of females even orgasm.so if there was sum magic spot tht # would be alot higher.and men dont c*m from gettin boinked in they butt,i would hope u kno your d!ck has to hav plenty stimulation
 7 years ago '09        #146
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
y am i not surprised that every single lil b fan is on the same side of the fence in this argument
 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM         #147
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
how about u learn to read b4 callin some1 ignorant.i believe homos3xuality to be a gene malfunction.fruit flies(no pun intended) hav a homo gene lol
i said in my post theyre are plenty people who are gay just to be gay.its tha thing now for chicks to be bi.sh*ts absolutely disgustin to see 16 yr old girls kissin each otha

in nature,it is usually formed out a need for protection,and is most often seen in dogs

where did i say anybody hade to hide it?are u tryin to come out tha closet on us?n*gga im not a christian,i could care less about tha bible.but tha bible is right about immorality,because unlike animals,they dont hav social constructs,so thier actions dont carry tha same weight
nothin worse than a 14yr tinkerbell like china man.dude fu*ked up his life before it even got started
Aight fat a.ss n*gga lol I'm in college.
 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM         #148
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
y am i not surprised that every single lil b fan is on the same side of the fence in this argument
:agreement6:
 04-20-2011, 09:22 AM         #149
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
to end this nonsense easily,females dont believe that they hav a gspot.there is no proof that spot exists.less than 10% of females even orgasm.so if there was sum magic spot tht # would be alot higher.and men dont c*m from gettin boinked in they butt,i would hope u kno your d!ck has to hav plenty stimulation
Less than 10% of females orgasm.
 7 years ago '07        #150
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
Aight fat a.ss n*gga lol I'm in college.
u in college and didnt realize that post wasnt for u
n*gga said im in collegeis that y u experimentin wit gspots?
 7 years ago '10        #151
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,614 | Props total: 4364 4364
 5_star_smitty said:
 04-20-2011, 09:26 AM         #152
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.burgundy is a fat a.ss n*gga... 10% of females orgasm n*gga made a stat up on the spot to make himself feel good about being a fat a.ss n*gga since he can't get bi*ches to orgasm while his blubber be moving like jello...
 7 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
Less than 10% of females orgasm.
wait wait wait,u kno about male gspots but dont kno that most females dont hav an orgasm durin s3x????

[pic - click to view]

dead.com
 04-20-2011, 09:26 AM         #154
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:

get energy and reproduce......................................... ..............

how da fu*k you gon reproduce with the same s3x?????
im not talking about reproduction..thats beyond the point..whens the last time you fu*ked a bi*ch to reproduce? 9 times out of 10 s3x is for pleasure, and if thats what pleases them then who gives a fu*k? i dont really care myself, i love bi*ches so what some other n*gga loves cant fade me...if they dont wanna reproduce then thats on them..we got enough people one earth as is, somebody gotta take one for the team and not have no damn kids lol
 04-20-2011, 09:26 AM         #155
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
u in college and didnt realize that post wasnt for u
n*gga said im in collegeis that y u experimentin wit gspots?
Did you completely forget you referred to me in that post?

Stupid a.ss.
 7 years ago '07        #156
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
r.burgundy is a fat a.ss n*gga... 10% of females orgasm n*gga made a stat up on the spot to make himself feel good about being a fat a.ss n*gga since he can't get bi*ches to orgasm while his blubber be moving like jello...
son,your jokes is wild corny,and your a momo.i hereby sentence u to go see to tha b00ty warrior

[video - click to view]

fleece
 7 years ago '04        #157
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 r.burgundy said:

first off, fu*k you. secondly you said this : "n*gga,tha point is u hav tha ability to choose where u stick your d!ck.homos3xuality is a lifestyle.thoughts dont define us,actions do" which fu*kin implies that its all your choice. n*gga you just said its a gene malfunction (which is false its not that in ALL cases and i know about fruit flies and all that sh*t it can both be environmental and natural, and once can enhance the other) and if it is, how the fu*k is it a choice? and if you are naturally predisposed to doing something, is doing the opposite the right thing? and why? the answer is no, but i would like to hear what you have to say.

and the bible is right about immorality? since when? the bible has the most contradictory morality of any major book. you have an all loving god, who is so selfish he will burn you in hell for all eternity for some menial a.ss offense. or a jesus who speaks about turning the other cheek but storms in the jewish temple violently overthowing tables and bradishing a whip. and morality is defined based on a particular society, there is no universal morality. and animals do have social constructs fool. have you studied primates? ants? whales and dolphins? elephants? all of these animals have social constructs and organized societies that reproduce certain behaviors from generation to generation. and if a 14 year old is gay, natural or not, does that justify him being persecuted physically and verbally by society? no i dont think so
 04-20-2011, 09:29 AM         #158
PRODUCT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think its being pushed, i think gay ppl are just living their life

that seems to bother ppl insecure with themselves..homophobia is the reason we have mr.cee's
 7 years ago '07        #159
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 China Man said:
Did you completely forget you referred to me in that post?

Stupid a.ss.
my response was to jplay or whateva his name was lol
 04-20-2011, 09:30 AM         #160
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
wait wait wait,u kno about male gspots but dont kno that most females dont hav an orgasm durin s3x????

[pic - click to view]

dead.com
I know there is some crazy a.ss stats out there about females not orgasming but never in my life have I ever seen that stat.

1/10 girls achieve an orgasm? LMAO

n*gga, the fact that you even BELIEVE that fu*kin stat lets me know you ain't fu*kin NO bi*chES.

So you telling me that MOST n*ggaS who fu*k ain't seen the bi*ch spaz the fu*k out and scream out "I'm coming" as she fu*kin shaking like she got a seizure?

C'mon on man less than 10% orgasm is fu*kin bullsh*t.

Can you even cite that?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago