The homo in hip-hop conspiracy

most viewed right now
 110
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 102
The pyramids were what?
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,002 | Props total: 755 755
 trill jackson said:
you can't compare a skin color with a behavior. we can't hide in no closet and not be visible ( i'm proud as fu*k i wouldn't want to) black is what you are gay is what you do
you have no basis for what you are saying. being gay could in some cases be as natural as a skin color. in fact, being a bio major, i know that in certain species genes and gene mutations can affect s3xual selection behavior. not saying that gays come as a result of a mutation, but its not all choice as we might think. and the gay and minority comparisons are very valid, because in both minority and majority communities gays are discriminated against, slandered, k!lled, etc. and that sh*t has gone on for numerous years. besides its not about whether its "what you are and what you do", in either case its not a valid excuse to discriminate against someone if it isnt hurting anyone. there are real linkages between f!ghtin oppressions along race, gender, s3xuality and class lines because they are ALL interrealted and choosing one over the other shows bias and ignorance, both of which prevent resolution to these issues
 7 years ago '07        #62
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,802 | Props total: 38521 38521
people are turning more homo in general.

you see flicks from back in the day... cats was hairy as f**k. Chest, back, leg, unkept beards and mustaches. Women used to have to be hairless. Now all-of-a-sudden... dudes is getting waxed and they gotta be hairless like a woman. There are product lines for men to do facials and manicures and all that other stuff that only women used to do.

I dunno if it's all the chemicals we eat in this mass produced bullsh*t we call food... or if it's subtle brainwashing, or what. I do know that the world is getting homophied more and more each day.
 7 years ago '10        #63
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:
you see flicks from back in the day... cats was hairy as f**k. Chest, back, leg, unkept beards and mustaches.
this n*gga fantasizing about the good ol days
 7 years ago '10        #64
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Slickems said:
just because the two aren't the same doesn't mean there isn't still something to be learned from comparing them


and you just saying "i hate the comparison" and not bothering to think it through further aint going to get us anywhere in the discussion
True, but the difference is: hollywood is much much worse right now, second, you can't "turn" black. It's a race, you can probably turn gay if exposed constantly through your growth, not knowing much else, at a young age: E.G. Media and Music. Third, they're trying to make straight people gain gay tendencies by popularizing it through various ways (rappers, trends, novels, etc). Fourth, how are gays in the same place as blacks? Have gays been enslaved, forced to work, whipped if they refused or just for the slightest offense? Were most of them not taught to read and write? Nope.

I'm not homophobic or against anyone's preferences if it has nothing to do with me, but don't compare blacks with gays. There are gays in school and buildings, with companies, inside hollywood and media corporations, in fashion, are rich, etc.... Since were we allowed that back during the time of slavery and/or the civil rights movement?

Ironically, at the same time I also think we are getting over-s3xualized by the media and hollywood, and more.

Basically we're getting all types of sin and negative things thrown at us, and promoted to us. By hollywood.


Last edited by kennboy1; 04-19-2011 at 11:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #65
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 TripleDDion214 said:
Bein Blacc and bein gay is close to bein the same thing, except gay people didn't go through some of the sh*t Blaccs went through.



What if the Rodney King was gay instead of Blacc?

I wonder if all the gays in L.A would riot in the streets and instead of tearin buildings down, they'd do like Extreme Home Makeover or some sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #66
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,802 | Props total: 38521 38521
 basedhiphop said:
this n*gga fantasizing about the good ol days
dumb dumb


You can clearly see that I was pointing out the difference between what was considered to be masculine 30 years ago vs. what's masculine now.

If you took a time machine back to the 70s with a waxed body, you'd be considered a f*g and get no pus*y.
 7 years ago '07        #67
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$42,802 | Props total: 38521 38521
 kennboy1 said:
True, but the difference is: hollywood is much much worse right now, second, you can't "turn" black. It's a race, you can probably turn gay if exposed constantly through your growth, not knowing much else, at a young age: E.G. Media and Music. Third, they're trying to make straight people gain gay tendencies by popularizing it through various ways (rappers, trends, novels, etc). Fourth, how are gays in the same place as blacks? Have gays been enslaved, forced to work, whipped if they refused or just for the slightest offense? Were most of them not taught to read and write? Nope.

I'm not homophobic or against anyone's preferences if it has nothing to do with me, but don't compare blacks with gays. There are gays in school and buildings, with companies, inside hollywood and media corporations, in fashion, are rich, etc.... Since were we allowed that back during the time of slavery and/or the civil rights movement?

Ironically, at the same time I also think we are getting over-s3xualized by the media and hollywood, and more.

Basically we're getting all types of sin and negative things thrown at us, and promoted to us. By hollywood.

Obviously being gay and being black is almost exactly the same thing.

@ you being ignorant.


The worst word you can call a black person is n*gg*r.

the worst word you can call a gay person is f*gg*t.


See?

Both words have two 'G's in the middle. Therefore, black people and gay people are in the exact same position.
 7 years ago '10        #68
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 stogz said:
Obviously being gay and being black is almost exactly the same thing.

@ you being ignorant.


The worst word you can call a black person is n*gg*r.

the worst word you can call a gay person is f*gg*t.


See?

Both words have two 'G's in the middle. Therefore, black people and gay people are in the exact same position.
good one.
 7 years ago '09        #69
kmoney626 
space
avatar space
space
$410 | Props total: 44 44
It doesn't stop I see. Check these Lil' B f*gs I mean fans.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 kmoney626 said:
It doesn't stop I see. Check these Lil' B f*gs I mean fans.
if ignorance wont stop from you lil b haters..

then intelligent lil b fans will continue to ether you dumb fu*ks..

this t/s n*gga think hip-hop got obama elected..lol..

....see what type of people go out of they way to hate on lil b?...dumb a.ss people

keep making y'all selves look bad..
 7 years ago '06        #71
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,312 | Props total: 4812 4812
 trill jackson said:
god i hate those blacks and gays comparisons
me too.. shyts disrepectful.. not even in the same boat... if thats the case you can compare civil rights struggle to any old discrimination. ....


except no gays were hung, or women sprayed with water hoses and bit by dogs...


my hypothesis... someone is moving to strike while the irons hot. WE have a generation of fatherless kids coming of age.... some gender confused... the powers that be in the entertainment/fashion world are jumpin on this market...

also regular USA music isn't selling... so we gotta drop this euro techno trashy sounding rnb and rap music to sell records now...

sh*ts sad.. and disgusting...

moreso that you have artist scared to speak up ... like them speaking up is gonna hurt their sales .... that they aint getting anyways...

face it guys n gals.. this is hollywierds final hurah....


Last edited by sunsetnVine; 04-20-2011 at 01:03 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #72
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$4,142 | Props total: 8403 8403
dudes are just trying to think of ways to push the boundaries of what's out there.

lil b has literally created a cult following from pushing these boundaries.
 7 years ago '09        #73
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,054 | Props total: 16 16
 Gm0ney85 said:
if ignorance wont stop from you lil b haters..

then intelligent lil b fans will continue to ether you dumb fu*ks..

this t/s n*gga think hip-hop got obama elected..lol..
lol real sh*t,

the simple truth is that there are A LOT of dumb muhfu*kas on the internet, and their ignorance is where most of their opinions are formed off of.
 7 years ago '10        #74
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 sunsetnVine said:
me too.. shyts disrepectful.. not even in the same boat... if thats the case you can compare civil rights struggle to any old discrimination. ....


except no gays were hung, or women sprayed with water hoses and bit by dogs...


my hypothesis... someone is moving to strike while the irons hot. WE have a generation of fatherless kids coming of age.... some gender confused... the powers that be in the entertainment/fashion world are jumpin on this market...

also regular USA music isn't selling... so we gotta drop this euro techno trashy sounding rnb and rap music to sell records now...

sh*ts sad.. and disgusting...

moreso that you have artist scared to speak up ... like them speaking up is gonna hurt their sales .... that they aint getting anyways...

face it guys n gals.. this is hollywierds final hurah....
Agreed with the fatherless kids, gender confusion and trash rap/rnb part, and hollywood IS looking desperate, so maybe, maybe....

 criscris10 said:
Kate Williams even said watch these dudes ... But hey ... Some n*gga's don't care ? Real n*gga's out numbered by bi*ch n*gga's and what else can we do but complain if the real n*gga's in the game accept these dudes and act like everything o.k. ? 1day but not today sh*t will get better ... but until then ... Real n*gga's sit patient cause they know in time this sh*t will be over ? I hope ????
Who knows.

[video - click to view]


 t from the 617 said:
dudes are just trying to think of ways to push the boundaries of what's out there.

lil b has literally created a cult following from pushing these boundaries.
Yeah, just like OF, shock value.

 x-milky said:
yea. times are changing. Gay people are starting to a.ssert themselves more. Its all good. i don't have a problem with gay dudes

its like this one guy on comic view said along time ago. Not only are gay dudes taking themselves out the game, they take another n*gga out the game with em. More women for me.
Lol, I have a problem if it gets mixed up with me, but you do have a point, they are (by making or influencing others to be homos3xual) basically making more space for me or another man's who straight. But when it reaches down to generations and they perpetuate it, then that's where the wrong comes in.
 04-20-2011, 02:59 AM         #75
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:


Police beat gay people all the time in redneck hick cities

Gay people get murdered for being gay just like black people get murdered for being black

not saying its the same, again, but you can't act like there is no connection between these forms of persecution
Honestly cut the bullsh*t. you can't compare one or the other. What's next? White people had gay slaves? Get the fu*k out of here. In the end, you can't compare that sh*t with the struggles of a group that's always been oppress simply for their skin color. I don't ever recalled seeing f*gs being hang from trees or burnt alive for sucking a d!ck.

I swear this f*gs be k!lling me with that bullsh*t. And another thing... as far as gays in hip hop is concern? They need to stay the fu*k out of it. Trust me, I already got enough with Wacka and Soulja boy and the last thing i need is to hear some f*g talking about bangin or sucking another dude. The game is already a lame, let's not make it much horrible or weaker than it has to be. Hip hop is not for pussies... take that sh*t to the pop world.


Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-20-2011 at 03:05 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #76
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 27906 27906
 TripleDDion214 said:
Bein Blacc and bein gay is close to bein the same thing, except gay people didn't go through some of the sh*t Blaccs went through.



What if the Rodney King was gay instead of Blacc?

I wonder if all the gays in L.A would riot in the streets and instead of tearin buildings down, they'd do like Extreme Home Makeover or some sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

 04-20-2011, 06:26 AM         #77
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ this thread and the trolling going on.

gayness been around since the first people on earth, who cares?

as long as they arent making passes at you it shouldnt matter...thats more bi*ches for me and you for real..i say more n*ggas should be gay so i can start fu*kin with at least 4 bi*ches at a time..
 04-20-2011, 06:29 AM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas are so fu*king scared to be labeled homophobes or lose business deals that they won't stand up to the f*ggotry taking over hip-hop.

I was reading something Talib Kweli's response to Lil B album yesterday. In so many words he said he supports Lil B and he's cool with it no nuts no heart
 04-20-2011, 06:34 AM         #79
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Honestly cut the bullsh*t. you can't compare one or the other. What's next? White people had gay slaves? Get the fu*k out of here. In the end, you can't compare that sh*t with the struggles of a group that's always been oppress simply for their skin color. I don't ever recalled seeing f*gs being hang from trees burnt alive for sucking a d!ck.

I swear this f*gs be k!lling me with that bullsh*t. And another thing... as far as gays in hip hop is concern? They need to stay the fu*k out of it. Trust me, I already got enough with Wacka and Soulja boy and the last thing i need is to hear some f*g talking about bangin or sucking another dude. The game is already a lame, let's not make it much horrible or weaker than it has to be. Hip hop is not for pussies... take that sh*t to the pop world.
you calling them "fags" as you make this completely inaccurate statement is literally the most ironic thing I've ever read on the internet.

EDIT: also, you watch soccer, so really who's the gay one?


Last edited by Slickems; 04-20-2011 at 06:36 AM..
 04-20-2011, 06:49 AM         #80
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
n*gga the powers that be don't give two sh*ts about hip hop

aint no conspiracy
yea because hip hop collectively hasn't generated billions of dollars..


you're right why would they ever care about hip hop?

fu*kin' moron....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy